First meeting

Marry me Baekhyun!

Your POV:
 

It was a typical day of your life as you were still in dreaming state. 

By the time you realized what was going on, you were peeking through a door into a bedroom.

*What the heck...?* You thought. This was so weird. Instead of feeling so different, you felt so warm and excited, but not in some weird way. You realized there was a figure too. You gulped when you realized you had your blanket in some cape/robe/hood way and so did the figure. By the time you were aware of what you were doing, you were already at the foot of the bed and sat down so and faced him. You were surprised but your finger poked his arm.

HIS?! 

You were surprised but your heart was racing and your mouth opened without notice.

"Oppa it's your birthday... let's go celebrate!" But when you were poking him, you noticed the sparkle of your marriage ring on your left hand and on his.

You smiled brighter just as your hubby turned but you couldn't see his face because there was a window behind him with plenty, if not too much sunshine and just as he was about to speak, the room door opened and a girl that you saw before somewhere opened and before you realized, you saw a very familiar looking girl come in. You felt your heart break to pieces as the boy just stared at her, but you felt better when he grabbed your hand and hugged you. You couldn't hear what his voice was like or his face looked like. Not only that, but another boy came in and you gasped at who it was. There were actually two boys. One was taller than the other but had a cool image around him. However, the other boy was shorter but had the image of sweet and cold at the same time. They came rushing to you and one took your hand and the other took the other hand. Your hubby had his arms around your waist as the girl was trying to hug him. 

*What is going on?!* You thought. You felt his grip become loose and you were starting to cry. But just as the first tear dropped, his grip on your waist tightened and you smiled. But the very next second, you felt the walls tremble and everyone but you and your hubby disappeared. You felt him relax and even though you couldn't see his face, you could tell he was smiling. And even if you couldn't hear his voice, you knew what he said.

"You're the only one for me. I won't let anything ever hurt you." You smiled and nodded. But as the seconds went by, you felt the grounds tremble and heard the thumping of-

"Please be my baby~ Please be my baby~" You sighed and turned off the alarm.

You looked at the clock and realized it was 8:00 am. You had 30 minnutes to get ready subtracting by running, 15 minutes, and by walking, 25 minutes. You were half (fake) crying as you got ready and put on your uniform then ran out the door.

From back in the house, you could hear your mom yelling at you in a scorning yet caring way. "Lee _______! You're late on your first day of school the week you are turning 18?! Aigoo~!" You laughed and waved at your mom who waved back at you. 

You full out sprinted towards your school. It was the second month of school, but you were still taking your time to get used to your classmates. 

You were almost at your school when you realized that someone else was coming from your left. Before you realized it, you felt a huge crash but also your heart bumping. You thought you would hit the ground.... and you did so. The breath inside you was knocked out and you felt dizzy. You were out for about ten seconds and when you were back, you squinted your eyes at the sun that was covered by a person.

You tried to focus your eyes and when you did you gasped. He was amazingly handsome and you realized why you were having a car race in your heart! He looked at you with his eye brows furrowed and you did the same when you snapped out of his y stare. You quickly got up onto your elbow but immediately yelped. You looked at your elbow that was bleeding pretty badly on your amazingly flawless and white skin. Your eyes largened at the memory of blood. 

And it wasn't so good.

 

 

Baekhyun's POV:  (You guys don't know eachother's names yet >_<)

 

I was running away from this one fan girl who accidentally saw me sneak out of the van. My manager hyung told me to wait, but since we were gonna be in the van for about an hour, might as well look around Seoul! 

But because of the girl, as I said before, I was running. I passed by my former school and got distracted when I saw an angel coming down while flying running towards the school. Before I realized it, she and I crashed but since I am so fit, she sort of bounced off. >_< 

She was out for about a couple of seconds before setting her eyes on me. I was staring back into her eyes and i could feel my heart bumping very quickly. Her eyes were dark but light enough to tell that it was pretty brown. It was like seeing bambi's eyes! Hey I should tell Luhan I saw a girl with eyes kind of like his... anyways back to the girl. 

She got up but she yelped and then looked at her elbow. i couldn't help but look at it with her.... IT WAS BLEEDING SO FLIPPING BADLY!!! 

I panicked but she stayed still. Her head was low so I bent down to meet her eye level. Her eyes were blank, and her whole body seemed to be frozen. 

I poked her by the arm... nothing. I poked her arm again.... nothing! 

I sighed and took out my favorite hankerchief. I knew it wasn't too manly, but I had one just in case since I get hurt a lot too.

Her bag was opened and a water bottle fell out. I took the water bottle and rinsed off the blood. She jerked but stayed still. The angel stared at me with curiosity and I looked at her. I held her gaze and smiled which made her blush. Sooo cutee!!

"I'm not going to hurt you." 

She gasped but smiled right after. She smiled wider and nodded her head. Weird.... she did the same thing the girl in my dream did... I told the girl in my dream last night that- "You're the only one for me. I won't let anything ever hurt you." 

I finished wrapping her arm and the blood was starting to stop.

 Men-s-Silk-Handkerchief.jpg

 

She looked at my work and nodded her head again. 

"Not bad for an idol." I froze and looked at her. Was she... one of my super obssesed fans?! Was she working with the other girl?!?!

"How'd you...." 

"Don't worry I'm not some crazy fan or anything... but my friends are..." She chuckled to herself and looked at me.

She held out a hand and grinned. A different one from since I met her 10 minutes ago.

"My name is Lee ______" 

"Lee _____....." I repeated that so many times in my head so I wouldn't forget. 

Before I could ask her anything else, she looked at the school. The bell was ringing and the gates were closing. 

She ran towards her school and made it in just in time. She waved at me and bowed.

"Thank you Mr. EXO!" I just looked at her and waved back.

Wait Mr. Exo...?

I guess she really isn't a fan girl.... 

But is she the girl that was in my dream?
 

That I was married to?

 

_____________________________________________________---

Hello!!!

So I hope you enjoyed the first chappie ^^~

Subscriptions are welcomed!! 

Advices are always welcomed too!! 

Thanks~~~!!!