I Can't Let This Go

No Mercy, I'm Going Crazy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Soundtrack 8: I Can't Let This Go

 

Just by seeing the way that you looked at yourself in the mirror I knew that was bound to happen that day. The way you sighed as you scanned your bare body, I could tell that there was a lot going through your mind. I sighed and blinked a few times, knowing that I have reached defeat. You were going to give in, and I can’t stop you. I don’t want to stop you if you want to do this, so I won’t step in. Instead, I pulled out my camera.

When your phone rang, I hid myself farther into your closet as I peeked through the hole. When you spoke, chills ran down my spine. You sounded so…soothing. I hope that bastard takes care of you. I closed my eyes and listened to your sweet voice, waiting to hear the click of your phone, indicating that you hung up. When you did, you threw on one of the many outfits you had on your bed and some music. I hear the impact of your body on the bed and realized that you dropped yourself on the bed, wanting to sleep. I smiled and waited a few minutes until coming out, knowing that Daehyun would be here soon.

Before I left, I walked up to you. I scanned your innocent body, knowing that all of its innocence will be gone today. My fingers trailed the side of your face as a tear fell down my cheek in anger. After tracing your jaw line, I lifted my hand up and watched as it trembled over your body.

I’ve never felt so defeated.

My hand landed on y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter