First Meeting

No Mercy, I'm Going Crazy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Setting:
Bayside Park
July 28, 1998

Soundtrack: Strawberry Days

 

No One’s Perspective:

 

Daehyun picked up the sweet bread from his mom’s hands and walked away smiling. He noticed Yongguk staring at him without saying anything.

 

“Hyung, you want some?” he asked. Yongguk just shook his head and looked past him.

Far behind the hungry-eyed Daehyun was her: the unknown, pig-tailed beauty with a bright smile and giddy laugh. Yongguk found himself staring with his heart pounding inside of him. What is this feeling? He wondered. Daehyun stopped chewing and stared at Yongguk. He swallowed on the piece of bread he was chewing and turned around to see what Yongguk was looking at. He saw two kids playing soccer, one was a skinny boy with hair that stopped before his eyes, and the other was a pretty girl with two braids in her hair. He smiled when he saw her and looked back at Yongguk. His eyes were in wonder and he held onto his chest.

 

“Hyung…” he started. Yongguk snapped out of his dazed state and looked at Daehyun. “...do you like that girl?” Yongguk was struck by his question and tried to avoid eye contact. Finally, Daehyun’s stare caused him to give in.

 

“Yeah, I think so.” Daehyun smiled and pulled his hyung behind a bush that was against the gates. “What are you doing?” Yongguk asked when they sat down, facing outside of the park. He heard the giggles of the girl getting louder by the second and Yongguk held onto his chest again.

 

“We’re going to get her to talk to you!” Daehyun said. He laughed and peeked outside of the bush and watched the two kids play.

 

“I-Isn’t this just spying on her? D-Daehyun, this is w-wrong…” Daehyun chuckled and tried to persuade him to look with him.

 

“Her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter