Am I Willing to Move On?

No Mercy, I'm Going Crazy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Soundtrack 13: Dead & Gone

 

“Let go of me!” His grasp on your body eased once you dug your nails into his arms.

He flinched a bit but continued to cover your eyes until you were dragged far away from the scene.

When the police cars and people were out of range, he turned your body to face him and let go of you.

You looked up at him and let out a sigh.

“I’ve been trying to get in touch with you all day, Remi! Why don’t you answer your phone?!” he complained.

“Jeez, Himchan you scared the out of me, I thought you were some kind of or something.”

“Well, that’s not the point. I texted you when the news came on; did you see that text?”

“Uh yeah, before running over here… H-Himchan…”

His eyes softened his gaze on you when you saw your head fall to face the ground.

You were about to turn your neck back in the direction of the scene before he grabbed your head and forced you to face him.

“Listen, Remi. What happened last night was the work of evil, I say, Okay? Daehyun-” 

You felt a tear run down your cheek at the mention of your boyfriend’s name.

The texts, the crime scene, the news…

 

“Turn on the news!”

“Dead teenage boy found on the streets of-”

Daehyun.

Dead.

“H-Himchan…”

 

Himchan wrapped his arms around your shoulders and pulled y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter