22 wishes

22 wishes

 

 

“Well...” Onew says sweeping his arms towards the park.


“So this is the park..” I say gazing at the magnificent view in front of me.
 

“I have always wanted to go here..” He says smiling at me. “ I never thought I would get to see this park... And I almost didn’t get the chance.” 
 

I take his hand.
 

“Onew...”
 

“No listen to me, I never got to thank you for saving my life.. I just yelled at you.” Onew says looking into the distance. I grab his face.
 

“Look at me.” I say as he turns his face. “You never have to say thank you... It really was my fault, so don’t even try to say thank you.”

 

“Thank you.” Onew says smiling.
 

“What did I just say?”
 

“No im not thanking you for that, even though I should, I was thanking you for wishing to be moved up to first class.” He says taking my hand.
 

We stroll through the park. Onkhen never leaves Onew' side. Even when he went to the restroom. I ran after them laughing. Onew was trying to close the door but Onkhen wouldn’t have it. I picked Onkhen up and held him while Onew used the restroom.
 

“If you take any longer onkhen is going to break down the door.” I yell to Onew.
 

“I’m not in the restroom.” Onew says. I jump at his voice from behind me. I turn around to yell at him but stop in an instance when I see a bouquet of flowers.
 

“How...”
 

“There are two doors silly. I snuck out the back. I thought the flowers could say what you wont let me.”
 

I stare at him in awe. “That is like the nicest thing anyone has...”
 

“No...” He says walking up to me... “Dont say anything.” Onew leans in closer to me.

Our foreheads touch. I can feel his breath against my lips. I can feel the warmth from his lips. Hes waiting for me. All I have to do I lean. I begin to lean when suddenly Onkhen jumps on me.
 

“Onkhen!!” We both shout and begin to laugh.
 

“I guess onkhen doesn’t want me to have you..” Onew says smiling.
 

“It would appear that way.” I set Onkhen down. 
 

“I wish we could find a home for Onkhen..”
 

A little girl runs up to us.
 

“How cute!!I’ve always wanted a dog like this.” She says petting him. I look at Onew he nods his head.
 

“Would you like to keep him?” I ask the little girl. Her face lights up.
 

“Really?!!”
 

“Really.” I say smiling.
 

“Whats his name?”
 

“Onkhen.” Onew says.
 

“Thanks you!!” The little girl says as she runs away to her mom with Onkhen.
 

“Now...” Onew says taking my hand.. “Where were we?”
 

I smile and pull his face closer to mine. “You know..” He says backing away. “ This might sound cheesy, but haven’t you always pictured kissing in the rain?”
 

“What?!” I say giggling.
 

“Well. People always say that it is much more romantic to kiss in the rain..” He says looking up at the clear sky...
 

“Really?” I say laughing at him. “That’s kind of stupid.”
 

“Well, I just thought it would be cute...” He says angerly while letting my hand go.
 

“Oppa, wait!!” I shout as he briskly walks away.
 

I finally catch up to him.
 

“Oppa im sorr...” I being to say when suddenly I am silenced by the warmth of his lips on mine.
 

I’m not going to lie. I felt fireworks, cheesy, I know, but this is the first time I have felt this in a kiss. Onew continues to place his warm sweet lips on mine, very softly. I want this to be perfect.

I..I....I wish it was raining. Suddenly I hear thunder and being to feels drizzles of raindrops on my skin. I feel Onew smile. He breaks the kiss and looks at me.
 

I just nod my head. He smiles at me and pulls me in once again for another passionate kiss. After I can no longer feels my hands, due to the coldness of the rain, I back away from Onew, but he pulls me into a hug.
 

“You’re cold.” He says holding me.
 

“You’re an amazing kisser.” I say into his chest.
 

“Really? keke” He says as he places his chin on my head.
 

“Oppa, I need to tell you..”
 

“I know...”
 

“You know?”
 

“A storm like this doesn’t just come out of nowhere.” He says smiling. “How many do you have left?”
 

“6.” 
 

He nods his head. “Come on, lets get you out of here before you catch a cold.”
 

Suddenly I sneeze. Onew and I look at each other. “Too late?” I say giggling.
 

“Oh [YN]..” Onew says laughing.. “What am I going to do with you?” 
 

Onew picks me up and carries me bridal style to the hotel. I wish he wouldn’t leave me.
 

“Uhh.. Oppa this is your room...” I say as I sneeze again.
 

“Yes, but I cant take care of you if we are in different rooms.” he says smiling. He lays me down on the bed.
 

“Oppa..” I begin to say but he interrupts me.
 

“Ahhh, Doctor Jinki from now on..” He says pulling on a white coat..
 

“Okay Doctor Jinki, first question.. where did you get that coat?”
 

“Thats classified.” He says winking and walking over with a thermometer. “Open up.”
I shake my head no. 

 

“Oh, going to be stubborn huh?” He says getting close to me. He looks at my lips. I lean in to him. Just when we are about to kiss he pulls away.
 

I open my mouth to yell at him when he quickly puts the thermometer in my mouth.
 

“Just listen to doctor Jinki and you’ll be better and get more of this..” He says drawing a circle around his face. “In no time.”
 

“Yes sir..” I mumble.
 

“Oh my 100 degrees!!” Onew shouts out.
 

“What are you going to prescribe for me doctor.”
 

“Well, first im going to make an immediate run to the drug store.. Ill finish your diagnosis when I return. Dont move!!” he yells as he grabs his jacket and walks out of the hotel room. I wish he gets some medicine that actually works....

 

 

 

 

 

 

____________________________________________________________

YAY another chapter ^^

thanks for those who subscribed <3