22 wishes

22 wishes

 

I slowly walk down the hallway. I pass the room with all of the noises. I hear struggling in the room and a scream. I am horror struck. I am about to reach for the handle when suddenly a hand grabs mine.


“WHAT IN THE WORLD DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING?!!” Onew yells at me.
 

“I..I.. don’t know.” Tears begin to stream down my face. “Oppa.. I...I’m sorry.”
 

“Dont call me oppa! And don’t ever go by this room again. I dont know why, but something isn’t right about it. Please don’t go near it anymore.”
 

“Why.”
 

“Dont ask why! Just...” He says taking a deep breath to steady himself. “Just promise me you wont ever go in there.”
 

I nod my head and he goes back into his room.
 

I cant believe this. After what I just told Onew, he still cares about me.
 

I sit on my bed for the rest of the night. I don’t sleep.

In the morning I hear Onew leave his room, but he doesn’t knock on mine. He doesn’t talk to me at all. 2 days go by and he hasn’t said a word or even looked at me.

Its late at night and somehow I gather up courage. I knock on the connecting door.
 

“Onew can we talk?!”
 

“….....”
 

“Onew I know you’re in there....”
 

“........”
 

“Open this door now!!!” I shout and I see him open the door quickly. 
 

“opp..oppa.” I say as I stare at Onew. His eyes are red, like he has been crying and his hair and clothes are a mess.
 

“I look great don’t I?” He asks walking to his bed.
 

“Did you wish me to miserable too?” He asks smiling. “Because I am.”
 

“Oppa..I...”
 

“Save it.. What did you want?”
 

“Listen to me... I know that I haven’t been totally honest with you...”
 

“Well I could have told you that.”
 

“YAA!” I shout. “You shut your mouth and listen to me!”
 

He closes his mouth and looks at me surprised.
 

“Yes I have these wishes, yes I used some of them to meet you, but I never used them on feelings. You have to believe me. Look into my eyes. I would never lie to you. Ever since I used that first wish to get a better seat on the plane my life has changed. The moment I met you I knew there was something different. You were not like the ordinary guys that I have met. You were cute, nice, and treated me like a human being.”
 

“but you....”
 

“Let me finish. I realized that I had these wishes that day on the plane. I even told my best friend about them and she warned me to be careful. I see now what she meant by it. Look, I only have 8 wishes left. I used a lot that night that I was attacked.”
 

“Yeah probably to save yourself.”
 

I slap him across his face.

 

“Remember when you asked me how you survived without any open wounds?! It was the wishes! When I saw you laying there, I thought you might die. My whole life flashed before my eyes. I know we have only known each other for a short amount of time, but I cant stress enough how different you are. You keep me safe and care about me for me. I know people don’t believe in love at first sight but after the plane that day I do. Please, believe me.. I might wish for some crazy things, but never would I toy with emotions. Especially with someone I might be developing feelings towards. I know it is hard to trust me right now...”
 

“You have no idea.”
 

“But.....” I continue. “I want to try to gain your trust.”
 

“How..”
 

“Lets spend the rest of this vacation together. Get to know each other. I promise I will not use another wish on you in the next two weeks. If I do... Then you never have to speak to me again.”
 

“But how will I know..”
 

“Trust me, I will tell you when I make a wish and what it is.”
 

He stares into my eyes for a long time. “Fine..” He says walking into the bathroom and turning on the shower. I sit on his bed while he showers. He walks out in a towel.
 

“I’m so sorry” I say standing up covering my eyes. 
 

“Its okay [YN].” He says laughing.

 

“You just startled me. I didn’t think you would still be in here. Good thing I grabbed the towel, or it would have been a whole different story.” He says winking.
 

“Does this mean you forgive me.”
 

He nods. “I got to thinking. I trust you. If you say you didn’t do anything I believe you.” He says shaking his wet hair. 
 

“Hey!” I shout as I get wet.
 

“I’m sorry for getting you wet fairy princess, but maybe you shouldnt be in my room right after I have gotten out of the shower.”
 

“Fairy princess?” I ask giggling.
 

“What you don’t like your nickname?” He says signaling for me to leave.
 

“Oh no its wonderful.” I say sarcastically as I walk out of the room.

 

 

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

YAY!! another chapter^^

hope you enjoyed! thanks for those who read & subscribed! <3

comments are welcomee~

 

tell me what you think? XD