22 wishes

22 wishes

 



Beep!


“The flight to Tokyo, Japan will be departing in 1 hr at gate 8B. Remember...”

 


Yeah, yeah, its the same over and over again.

 

Hi, My name is [YN]. Why am I going to Japan? I really don’t know. I’ve always wanted to go there. I just got promoted from my job  so I got a raise, plus I got extra time off, what better way to spend it then on a vacation. Well its 6 A.M, im not much of a morning person. I yawn widely as I buy a cup of coffee. Sooner then I know, the announcer comes on and says that the plane is ready to be boarded. I sit there dazed until I realize that if I don’t hurry, the plane will leave without me. I am in a big time rush to the gate (pun intended). They are just about to close when I shout.


“Wait!”


“You just made it miss... Passport?” The man at the gate asks me.

 

I hand him my passport and show my ticket..


I board the plane. I wish I could get a better seat.... I always hate business class.


“Uh, excuse me?” I ask the flight attendant. “ Where is my seat?”
 

“Oh my, it looks like we are completely full.”
 

“What?!”
 

“I’m sorry, would you be alright if we placed you in first class?”
 

“Are you kidding me? Sure!!”
 

“Follow me.” 


I cant believe this is happening. What luck. I follow the woman.
 

“You can sit next to this young gentleman.” I nod my head and sit down.

 

I look over at the person sitting next to me. He is asleep.

 

I have to admit, he is cute. I see him scrunching his noise. Awe how cute. He starts to itch his nose. I cant help but laugh,especially when he stars scratching really hard.
 

“Any harder and you are going to scratch your nose off..” I say laughing.
 

He sits up fast and hits his head on the tray in front of him.
 

“Oww.” He whispers.
 

“Sorry” I say trying to hold back my laughter.
 

“Was that really necessary?” He asks slightly annoyed.
 

“Well if you look at it this way, I just saved your life?”
 

“And how do you figure that?”
 

“Well I saved your nose. I could here it screaming from the torment. It couldn’t take much more.” I say bursting out in laughter. This time he joins me.
 

“Well then thank you, my nose greatly appreciates it, even if my head doesn’t.” He says rubbing his head.
 

“I didn’t think you would jump that much. Here, let me see your head.” I say beckoning him to me. He leans his head towards me. “I’m [YN] by the way.” 
 

“Very nice to meet you.” He says as I inspect his head. 
 

“Well I think you’ll recover, just a slight bruise.” He nods his head.

 

I wish he would tell me his name.
 

“Onew..” He blurts out. “My name is Lee jinki, but just call me onew.” 

 

“ohh okay”

 


Wow, that was weird. Two of my wishes have come true today. 


“Very nice to meet you too.” I say drifting deep into my thoughts. 
 

 

 

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

First chapter posted! Tell me what you think! Thanks for reading <3