22 wishes

22 wishes

 

My first thought? Hes going to die....... I run to Onew.

Grabbing the thermometer I gently open his mouth and insert it. I tap my fingers fast on the bed. It beeps I take it out...102.

I run to the bathroom and re moisten the cloth. Onew turns on his stomach. My stomach lurches as I see the wound. It has gotten worse. A fear grips my mind, if I don’t get him help soon... blood poisoning...


“Oppa!!” I shout as I run to him.

“You cant lay on your stomach... I know your back hurts, but you could suffocate on your stomach.” As I turn him on his back I see his eye brows furrow. The sweating become more intense.

I lay my head on his chest. You’re gonna make it.. Ill think of something. 
Its barely a whisper, but I hear Onew. 


“[YN]...” 


“Shh... don’t talk...”


“No listen to me.....” He says between gritted teeth. He cries in pain.. “I’m... im okay” he says managing a fake smile.
 

“No you’re not!” I say as I dab the cold cloth on his head.
He coughs and I can see the pain in his face.

 

“[YN]..... if I don’t....”
 

“Dont talk like that...”
 

“If I don’t make it.... Remember you are always going to be my fairy princess.”
 

I begin to cry as I grab his hand. He closes his eyes.

 

“OPPAAA~~!!!” I scream in fear.

I grab his wrist... A pulse... hes alive. But for how long?

 

“I need to get you to the hospital but.... I don’t have any way to communicate with the outside world...” I say thinking out loud.


“My backpack...” I hear him whisper.......

I run to his backpack. As I open it joy overcomes me. His computer... I open it up.

Yes!! There is wifi. I connect and think. What can I do? Skype!! I go on and Skype Sica. Please let her be there.


“Hello?” She asks confused. “Who is this.”


“Sica!!!” I shout.


“[YN]! You look terrible.... Big night with Onew?” She asks teasingly.


“Not now Sica.” I say beginning to cry …


I sit on the bed next to Onew.


“Whoa, [YN] whats wrong..”


“I’m trapped in a hotel room..”


“Thats it?” She asks astounded.


I nod my head. “Onew' room.”


“Ooo Onew' room that must be exciting.”


“It would be if his life wasn’t on the line.”


“Wait what do you mean?!”


I move the camera towards Onew.


“Oh my, he does not look good.”


“Thats not even the worse part. Onew im gonna move you.” I whisper in his ear and I roll his on his side. Reveling his wound.


“Oh my God!! What happened.”


--I give her a quick explanation--


“Sica, He is going to die if we don’t get him to a hospital soon...”


“Oh no..... What are you going to do?!”


“Please call the hotel! Tell them we are stuck in room 145F and need medical help!!!”