22 wishes

22 wishes

The Last Part :(

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

He and I spend the rest of the two weeks exploring Japan like we wanted to. Soon our time is up and we head to the airport.


“Names?”


“Mr. and Mrs. Lee”


I look at Onew but he just winks at me. I try to act upset but begin to laugh. 
 

“Passports?” 


We hand our passports and board the plane.


“First class? Really?” I ask Onew as he sits down next to me.


“Only the best for the girlfriend of Doctor jinki.”
 

“Mrs. Jinki?” I ask smiling.
 

“I thought it sounded nice... ”


“yeah, i loves this name” I say as I hold his hand.


Onew falls asleep shortly after we take off. I laugh. This is how it all started. Onew begins to scratch his nose...again. I laugh.. wow.... he does that a lot. This time, I lean in front of him. Then I say.

“Any harder and your going to scratch your nose off.” Onew sit up but this time his head doesn’t hit the tray, this time, his lips meet mine. 


“Hey there sleepy head.” I say as I break the kiss.


“Do you always have to wake me up [YN]?" Onew says smiling.


“Do you always have to abuse your nose?” I says giggling. Onew pulls me in for another kiss.


Everything runs full circle. I think as I sit next to Onew on the plane, his hand in mine. I squeeze Onew' hand and he squeezes mine.

 

Those 22 wishes have made me realize something, you don’t need magic to be happy. You just need that one person that makes you feel like you rule the world. That one person to love you and never let go. I’ve found that in Onew.. 

 

 

-----------------------------------------------The End---------------------------------------------------

 

That's it! hehe

anyways thanks for those who subscribe, Loved the response i got!<3

I hope you enjoy it! Tell me what you think of this part also ^^

 

-Love sicaa