22 wishes

22 wishes

 

 

“Delivery!” I hear a man say.
 

“I didn’t order anything.” I say confused
 

“No one ordered a drop dead gorgeous man? Hmm I guess I can try down the hall.” I hear footsteps leave. I run to the door and see Onew walk down the hallway.
 

“Uh Excuse me?” He turns around. “Did you say the delivery was for [YN]?”
 

“Lets check” He says as he looks at a clipboard. “Oh yes..” He says smiling. “ But she said she didn’t want this hunk of a man so I decided I would try another room.”
 

“Would this hunk be someone named Onew?”
 

“I believe that is what the person who ordered the delivery said.”
 

“Well then, I guess I did order it. Where do I sign for the package?”
 

“Right here.” He says pointing to his cheek. I smile. I walk up to him and give him a kiss on the cheek.

“Delivery is paid for in full. Thank you for choosing to ship with United Onew postal services.”
I laugh at his cute face. “So. What are we going to do today?”

 

“Hmm, how about the park?” He says looking like a young child jumping up and down.
 

“Park it is.” I say as we walk out of the hotel.

 

On our way to the park I stop dead in my tracks.
 

“What the matter?” Onew asks me.
 

“Its them...”
 

“Them as in them!!!?”
 

“Yes! Them from that night.”

 

Suddenly Onew and I see a wig store.
 

“Wait here.” Onew says as he runs inside and grabs a blonde wig. He walks out. 
 

“Stay here.” He whispers to me.
 

Sumimasen Onew says in a Japanese accent as he walks to the three men.”
 

“What can we help you with sir?”
 

“I’m sorry for bothering you but have you seen my dog?”
 

I burst out in laughter.
 

“What kind of dog?”
 

“Oh he is very large. He is brown, has lots of fur, once I thought that this car was him...”
 

I cant stop giggling.
 

“Uh, no sorry.”
 

Onew begins to cry. He is a great actor. 
 

“I’m sure you’ll find your dog.” 
 

Suddenly Onew' phone rings. 
 

“One moment.”
 

“Oppa, the one your talking to stole your wallet.” I hang up the phone. He nods his head.
 

Suddenly I see a small dog run up behind the men.
 

“Onkhen!! Onew yells out.
 

I double over in laughter. Onkhen?
 

“This is your gigantic dog?” One of them asks. 
 

“Isn’t he just feisty?” Onew asks cuddling the dog. “Who’s a good Onkhen. You are!! Yes you are!!” I see a police officer walking down the street as does Onew.
 

“Please let me give you something for your help.”
 

Then men seem shocked but nod their head. Onew pulls out 20 dollars. The man pulls out Onew' wallet.
 

“Thats a nice wallet.” Onew says to the man.
 

“It sure is.” The man says smiling. Just as the man is about to grab the money. Onew grabs the wallet. 
 

“Help police officer!! I’ve been robbed!!” The police officer runs to the man.
 

“What happened?”
 

“That man stole my wallet.”
 

“I don’t know what he is talking about officer.” Onew says in his normal accent.
 

“Let me see the wallet.”
 

Onew hands him the wallet. He pulls out the id.
 

“Is this you?” The officer asks Onew. 
 

“Yes.” Onew says as he pulls off the wig.
 

“Well the id matches.”
 

“You!!” The man shouts.
 

“Me....” Onew says smiling.
 

“But I thought we had killed you the other day right before we stole your wallet...” The man says as he clasps his mouth.
 

“See officer...” Onew says smiling.
 

“Is this true?” the officer says
 

“You have no proof?”
 

“Well for one, I just got my wallet back from you, it was in your pocket and second you just admitted to what you did.”
 

“Its true officer.” I say walking to them. “ I was there that night.”
 

The officer nods.
 

“What idiot thought he could steal me wallet?”
 

“Yamada kuniumi is no idiot!!”
 

“Yamada kuniumi ?!!” The officer shouts placing handcuffs on him. “We have been tracking you and your thugs for 6 months. These men are on japanese’s most wanted list.” 
 

Onew and I stare in shock.
 

“Thanks kids.” The officer says as he calls back up. The men are all taken away. Onew and I just stand there for a minute before we both burst out in laughter. 
 

“Wow..” We both say at the same time.
 

“Onkhen?” I ask him still laughing.
 

He starts laughing even harder. “Yeah I don’t know the name just kind of came to me. The dog reminded me of chicken.. haha.” He says grabbing my hand. “Come on, lets go to the park.”
 

“What about onkhen?” I ask Onew.
 

“He can come with us.” Onew says as he snaps his fingers. The dog comes running to him. The dog follows Onew.


“I think I have an admirer.” Onew says giggling as the dog wags its tail at him.


“That makes two of us then.” I say smiling at Onew. He tightens his grip on my hand as we continue to the park.

 

 

 

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------

Yay! Another chapter :D

thanks for those who subscribed <3