22 wishes

22 wishes

 

I run to the bed. “OPPA!!!” I shout.
 

“Hey..” He says, color back in his face.
 

“I was so worried..” I say beginning to cry.
 

“Dont cry... Never cry for me..” He says as he rubs me cheek with the back of his hand
 

“[YN] you look like you haven’t slept in ages...”
 

“Oppa you’ve only been here for a couple of hours..”
 

“That doesn’t stray from the fact that you kept me alive..I’m assuming.. You probably didn’t sleep..... After I came back from the drug store..what ...what happened exactly?”
 

“You were hurt..bad....Wait.....ARE YOU AN IDIOT?!!!”
 

“What?!!” He says looking confused.
 

“You knew he had hurt you and yet you didn’t bother to tell me?! That stunt almost got you killed!!”
 

“I didn’t know how bad he had hurt me.” Onew says quietly.
 

“YOU STILL SHOULD HAVE TOLD ME!” I continue to yell at him. I see tears forming in his eyes.
 

“I DIDNT CARE ABOUT ME! I WAS FREAKNING OUT ABOUT YOU.YOU WERE SICK AND I THOUGHT SOMETHING MIGHT HAVE HAPPENED TO YOU!!” He shouts back.
 

I am taken aback.
 

“You were worried about me, even after you got hurt? Even though he said he wasn’t going to hurt me? ” I say softer.

Onew looks to the side. “You will always be my first priority.”
 

I grab his hand.
 

“I didn’t mean to yell at you..” I say tears streaming form my eyes. “I’m sorry..I have been so scared today.....I’m.. I'm not really thinking straight...”
 

“Please [YN]..Tell me what happened after I got back!” He demands for a second time.
 

“Well, I left your room after you had fallen asleep. I came back the next day and that’s when I found your wound. You seemed gone already.” I go on to tell him about the phone call, our small conversation, and how we got out of the room.
 

“Was I to much of a burden? God , I probably was...I’m sorry.”
 

You were the one who almost died, and you are worried that you were a burden?”
 

“Are you okay?” He says quickly.
 

“I’m great now.”
 

“Me too.” he says as he stretches out his arms for a hug when he winces. Shoulder..” he says sheepishly.


He scoots over in the bed. He pats the empty space. I gently crawl in on his uninjured side.

He wraps his arm around me.
 

“You know..” I begin.. “I was starting to think I would never feel your arms around me.”
 

He pulls back to look at me. “Why would you doubt it?”
 

I stare at him with my mouth wide open.
 

“Kidding..Sorry.. i shouldn’t joke about that... You’ve had a traumatic day...”
 

I continue to gawk at him.. “You’re kidding me....”
 

“What?” He asks innocently.
 

“Are you ever selfish? You almost died and you don’t even care about that..”
 

“Oh no im selfish about one thing.”
 

“Really.. give me a hint because im stumped..”
 

“You..”
 

I smile at him and cuddle up.
 

“Mr. Lee?” someone says poking their head in the room
 

“Yes”
 

“Your cousin is here to see you..”
 

Onew and I exchange a look of confusion. “Could you give us a minute? Tell him to wait.” 
 

The man nods his head and leaves.
 

“None of my cousins live in Japan..”
 

I gulp.. “ I think you have a new cousin.... Ill be right back.....”
 

“Tell them to send him in.” Onew says to the doctor as I leave the room. I run to the front desk. Call the police! I shout to the woman behind the desk.
 

I grab the phone. I call the police.
 

“Get down to chaoya Hospital right now!!!! YAMADA KUNIUMI IS HERE!!!!”