22 wishes

22 wishes

 

I slam the phone down. “Call security!” I shout to the woman and she does.
 

I run down the hall to Onew' room and I hear struggling.
 

“I thought I had killed you before.” I hear a man say. “No matter.. Ill just finish the job.”
I hear silence from Onew.

Security arrives and I bust through the door.

Yamada has Onew by the throat. He is trying to suffocate him. I can see his face turning purple. I charge Yamada and knock him to the ground. The security guards grab Yamada and pull him out of the room.

“The police are on their way.” I say breathlessly to the guards. They nod their heads and carry Yamada down the hallway. The doctors and I run to Onew.


“Onew!!” We all shout at the same time. He is unconscious . His shoulder wound is bright red and is very bruised.


“We need you to leave right away!!” 
 

“No!! I m staying.” 
 

The doctors finally agree. They run to Onew when I see his eyes move.
 

“Wait!! I think hes coming to.”
 

We all stand at the bed and see Onew open his eyes.
 

“Oppa... Can you please try...what happened?”
 

“H...h....h..he came in the room. I realized who he was the second he got close enough. I was about to yell for help when he pot this cloth over my mouth. I got really dizzy and then I out....”
 

“Its okay Oppa...... hes gone now...” I say taking his hand. The doctors give him some more antibiotics.

“This is going to make you sleepy.” The doctor says as he leaves the room.
 

I begin to cry. “Oppa....”
 

“Stop crying..” He says with a big yawn. 
 

“ I almost lost you twice..”
 

“But you didn’t” He says closing his eyes. “[YN]...” Its barely a whisper..
 

“yeah?”
 

“I love you...”
 

“I love you more..”
 

“I doubt that, but good to know..” Onew says as he drifts off into sleep.
 

 

 

.........

 

 

Its been a week.

I have stayed by Onew.. We have talked so much there isn’t one thing that we don’t know about each other.
 

“So what ever happened with the wishes..”
 

“I used them all up before... Before I really needed them.... I’m sorry, I could have made you better if I hadn’t been so stupid.”
 

Onew grabs my chin. 
 

“[YN], will you stop blaming yourself for this... Its not your fault. “He says pulling me in for a kiss. “ I have great news.”
 

“What?”
 

“While you were sleeping the doctor told me I could leave tomorrow..I even called the hotel and they moved us into a suite for two more weeks.. That is if you are up to it.”
 

“Are you sure.. I mean can you manage?”
 

“If I have you......... and I take it easy I think.” He says laughing. 
 

 

The next day he is released. We both go back to the hotel. I collect all of our things and move them to our new room.
 

“You don’t mind sharing a room do you?” Onew asks gently rubbing his shoulder.
 

“ I don’t know..” I say and I see a little color leave his face. “On the other hand.. If Doctor Jinki thinks its best...I might have to..”
 

He smiles. “Well Ms. [YN].... After my examination, I believe it would be best to stay in this room with this young lad. He will take care of you..”
 

I giggle “Anything else?”
 

“Well this is confidential, but I believe this boy is in love with you..... I’m not suppose to say this but if my charts read correctly, he wishes to be your boyfriend.” He says blushing.
 

“Doctor Jinki?”


“Yes my dear?”


“I think im sick..... with love. Let me check my charts... Ahhhh yes... My charts say that it would be beneficial to my health to be your girlfriend.” 


Onew runs to me and hugs me tight. I gently rub his back.


“You are magical..” Onew says.