22 wishes

22 wishes

 

She nods her head. “Please hurry.” I whisper as I log off.
 

I sit sobbing at Onew' side. I rub his head. He begins to shiver so I place a blanket over him, but it doesn’t do much seeing as the sweat almost immediately coats the blanket. 
 

“Oppa... h..h..help is coming.” I say between sobs. 
 

I sit there cradling Onew in my arms when suddenly I hear a loud noise. It is followed by another loud noise. Suddenly the door breaks open. 
 

“We heard you were stuck.” One man said.

 

I sigh....Thank you Sica.
 

“Quick!! He needs help.” I shout pointing to Onew. I see paramedics run in the room.
 

“oh my god....... What happened?!!” They ask as they put Onew on a stretcher. 
 

“Ill tell you on the way to the hospital” I say urgently... They nod their heads and run to the ambulance.
 

“Go !!!” They shout to the driver.
 

“Now... What happened?”
 

-I explain everything to the paramedics..
 

“Have you given him anything?”
 

“I gave him a little penicillin but that’s it...”
 

“That might have been the reason why he is still alive right now....... We need to clean this wound and he needs some serious antibiotics.”
 

I nod my head. I can hear the pounding in my head.
 

“Can’t you do anything?”
 

“Maybe if we got to him sooner, now we can only hope that he is receptive to the antibiotics.”
 

After 10 agonizing minutes of watching Onew worsen, we arrive at the hospital.
 

They run Onew to a room. “We'll do all we can...” The doctor says as he runs into the room.
 

I walk to the desk. “Uh..excuse me... Could I use the phone...” 
 

“Sure sweetie.” The woman answers back to me.

I call the police.
 

“Yes?”
 

“You have a breakout...”
 

“What are you talking about?”
 

Yamada kuniumi has escaped!!!!!!!!”


“What?! How do you know?!!” In the back ground I hear him yell at the others to check where they were holding him to see if he was gone
 

“I ran into him and he...he.. brutally assaulted a man.”
 

“Is everyone alright?”
 

“No!!!”
 

'What an idiot. I think'


“.... The man he assaulted is in the hospital right now. He wanted him dead, so he attacked him and then locked us in a hotel room.” I finish telling the police everything and sink down to the floor and start to sob.


“Everything is going to be okay sweetie.” The woman says offering me her hand. I take it and she leads me to the chairs. I sit down, shaking.
 

“Do you need anything?
 

“No thank you” I say trying to bring out a smile. She sadly nods and walks away. Over the next couple of hours she continues to check on me.
 

“umm.” She says placing her arms around me. “I’ve seen cases like this all the time.” 
 

“Really?” I say wiping my eyes with my sleeve.
 

“And let me tell you something.” She says smiling. “ Every person has survived.”
 

“Yeah, but have any of those other cases been this severe?”
 

She purses her lips. “Hes going to be okay.. I should go......”
 

“[YN]?” She calls two hours later...
 

“What?” I say my voice stripped of emotion, face red from tears.....
 

“You are being requested in room 7B.”
 

I nod my head and slowly walk to the room, terrified at the news I am going to receive. I walk up to the doctor holding the room door open.
 

“Uh sir? You called for me?”
 

He smiles at me.. “ No... I didn’t.”
 

“Well then who did?”
 

“I did” A voice calls from inside the room. My heart skips a beat.

 

“Its about time my fairy princess visited me..”