22 wishes

22 wishes

 


 

“[YN]?”

“Wow, I didn’t see this coming.” I say laughing and closing the door.

 

“Do you want me to leave?”
 

“NO!” I shout.
 

He begins to smile. “Well then, where to?”
 

“Miyako sheraton Hotel.” I tell the driver. Onew just stares at me, mouth gaping. “What?”
 

“Your staying at the Miyako Hotel?”
 

"Yes why.... wait... no way?!” I say happily.
 

“I’m in room 443F.”
 

“Your in 443F?!”
 

“Yeah... what room are you in.”
 

“445F”


“Were going to be neighbors for two weeks.”
 

I nod, I wish that he could be closer. I mean I know there is only one room between us, but still.

 

 

 

--------------

 

 

We arrive at the hotel. I check in.


“Park [YN].” I say at the desk.
 

“Ah yes Ms, we actually ran into some issues with your room.”
 

“Like what?” Onew blurts out.
 

“We cant say, just issues, would it be alright if we changed your room. We just had an opening.”
 

“I guess... what room?”

 

“Room 444F.”
 

No way!! well there goes another wish. Not exactly how I had planned, but hey.
 

“I guess we really will be neighbors.” Onew says smiling at me. He checks in and we walk to the rooms.

 

 

 

As we walk down the hallway we hear a noise. Onew just smiles and tells me its nothing. I nod my head and unlock my door. 


“Hey!” I shout in the hallway. “We have connecting rooms!”
 

“No way!!!” Onew says unlocking his room. At the same moment we both open the connecting door. 
 

“Funny seeing you” Onew says leaning against the door. One hand rustling his hair.

“Well im gonna go shower. My hair is totally a mess from that plane ride. Not to mention I think warm water will do my injured head good.” He says winking at me.

 

I am about to close the door when he grabs it open.


“Hey any plans for dinner?”
 

“Nope.”
 

“Well would you like to join me?”
 

“I would love to. See you at 7?”
 

“Sure.”
 

“Id say wear something pretty, but anything you wear makes you beautiful.” He says smiling and closing the door.

 

 

 

-------

 

 

I sit on the bed and smile to myself.

 

I decide to Skype Sica.

 

“uhh someone happy go to Japan without me?” She says laughing.

 

“Hey you didn’t want to go when I asked you so...”
 

“I know, I know, so how was the plane ride.”
 

“It was amazing. I met this guy..”
 

“Spill!! Now!! Whats his name, whats he like, how did you meet?”'
 

“Calm down.” I say laughing. “His name is Onew. He has got to be the sweetest person I have ever met. And I got bumped up to first class..”
 

“Wait what?!” 
 

“Yeah... Anyway I got moved into first class and I got seated next to him. When I sat down he was sleeping and I woke him up, causing him to bang his head on the tray in front of him.” I say giggling and slightly embarrassed.
 

“Awwww how cute. But I cant believe someone actually caught your eye. You are so picky. Its to bad that you aren’t going to see him again.”
 

“Think again.”
 

“Did you get his number?!”
 

“No silly girl.”
 

“Then what?”
 

“We are staying at the same hotel, our rooms are next to each other, and he asked me to dinner tonight.”
 

Sica just sequels. “YAYY!!”
 

“umh and kekeke~”
 

“yess?”


“Remember when I found the diamond flower?”
 

“The magical one?” She says laughing.
 

“Yeah.” I say in a serious tone.
 

“Whats the matter?”
 

“I..I..I think it really is magical.”
 

“Oh come on....”
 

“No really, I have been making wishes today and every wish has come true.”
 

“I think that’s just luck.”
 

“No im serious, Ill prove it to you.”
 

“Okay.. show me.”
 

“Okay, I wish Onew would knock on my door and give me a rose.”
 

 

Suddenly I hear a knock on the door. Sica looks towards the door. I walk and open it. I see no one, but as I look down I see a red rose. I pick it up and bring to the computer.
 

“That doesn’t prove anything. How do you know it was from Onew?” I pull the note off of the flower and hold it up to the screen.
 

See you at seven, Onew” Sica reads. “I..I cant believe it. I think im going crazy.”
 

“Thats what I thought, but I figured I would just go with it.”
 

“Well , if this is real, be careful.”
 

“You sound like my mother.”
 

“No im serious.... You know that saying be careful what you wish for? Keep that in mind. Hey I gotta go. Bye.” She says signing off.

 

That was weird. Sica is never that serious.

 

 

....................

 

Oh well. I look at my watch. 6:30.. “Shoot!! I need to be ready in 30 minutes?!!”

 

I run to my suitcase and pull of a green cocktail dress. I throw it on and curl my hair. Just as I am applying my lip gloss I hear a knock at the connecting door.

I slide it open and see Onew leaning on the frame. He is wearing nice black pants with a black v-neck.

 

“You look beautiful.” He says taking my hand.


“As do you.” He takes my hand and we walk out of the room.

As we are walking down the hallway I hear the noise again. I feel Onew tighten his grip on my hand.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Another chapter update! How is it so far? I hope you enjoyed it!

Thanks for those who subscribed <3