22 wishes

22 wishes

 

Okay this diamond flower thing is real. 18 wishes left.

 

After dinner Onew decides to take another nap, seeing as I woke him earlier. I try to get a little shut eye as well, but just cant sleep. I end up watching Onew sleep. He wiggles his nose while he sleeps. I cant help but smile. Wow, I think. This guy is super nice and he is really cute. Call me crazy but I think I like him..


“Will you be needing anything else?” The flight attendant whispers to me.


“Maybe another blanket?” I ask. She nods her head and hands me a blanket.

 

I cover the blanket over me and Onew. I lean my head back and try to sleep.

 

I close my eyes, only to find myself in a dream with Onew.

We are at a beach strolling hand in hand, talking. We spend the whole day there and in the end he is leaning in to kiss me.

I wake up quickly when I feel something wrap around me. I notice my head is no longer on the head rest, as I turn my head to the right I see the head rest.

I turn to left and see Onew back against the window sleeping. I close my eyes again but shoot them open.

Wait, if im not sleeping on the seat rest, then where is my head laying? I look down and see plaid.

Wait, Onew was wearing a plaid shirt. Oh my, I’m sleeping on Onew' chest. I should feel embarrassed, but something about this just feels right I try to move, but cannot.

Suddenly I feel his arm wrap tighter around my waist. So that’s what woke me up. I laugh to myself. 


“Onew.” I say shaking him.
 

“5 more minutes.” He says eyes still closed.
 

“Onew I have to go to the bathroom.”
 

“Well why can you go? You have legs don’t you?” He asks. 
 

“I cant move.”
 

“Hmmm that’s nice.” He whispers smiling. I giggle at how cute he is when he is half asleep.
 

“You are really strong.” I say.
 

“Of course I am, I eat my chicken..” He says lifting his free arm and flexing his muscles. “But how did you know?”
 

“You are holding me down macho man.” I say jokingly.
 

He quickly opens his eyes and looks down to see his arm around my waist. He removes it right away.
 

“Oh my! I am so sorry.” He says embarrassed.
 

“Dont worry about it. You are much more comfortable than an airline pillow.” I say standing up and winking at him.

I head to the bathroom. I don’t know what happened there, but I liked it. When I return from the bathroom I see Onew has fallen back asleep. I place the arm rest back down and sit up.

 

.....

 

The rest of the plane ride goes great. Soon we land and we get off. I say goodbye to Onew.

 

“Bye [YN].” He says turning his back on me. He kept glancing back.

 

I just stood there and waved.

 

I wish I could see him again.

 

Oh well. I get my luggage. I call a taxi. Just as I get in I see another person get in on the other side.
 

“Seriously?” I ask slightly annoyed. As I turn to the person my mouth hangs open and the person does the same thing.
 

 

“Onew?”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

Another chapter update! How is it so far? I hope you enjoyed it!

Thanks for those who subscribed <3