Hide the Vice President

Attack on the Pin-Up Boys

 

 

“Aish! That was so weird… Who was that anyways?” Song muttered under her breath.

“Hey,” Someone spoke.

Song turned around to find that the girl wasn’t talking to her.

“Me and my friends are going to karaoke, wanna come?” She said to the girl beside her.

*Friends? That reminds me… I need to make some new friends.* She scratched her head.

When she was walking towards her locker, a boy with hair combed to the side and glasses bumped into her.

“Ouch!” She hit her head on the locker and rubs it.

“S-sorry! Terribly sorry! So terribly sorry!” He repeats his words.

“N-no.. It’s fine…” She rubs her head again. “Kinda..”

RYEOWOOK!!!” Someone roared down the hall.

The boy panics. “Please! You’ve got to hide me!” He begs.

“W-what? Why?”

“Please! Just do it!” He sounded desperate.

Song took a moment to think but the yell got louder and closer.

“RYEOWOOK! WHERE ARE YOU!?”

The student shrieked and Song couldn’t think so she just said, “Fine!” *Jesus… What is wrong with this boy?*

Song grabbed him by his arm and dragged him into her chemistry room. Song opened the door and pushed into the closet.

When she went out into the hallway to check, SiWon was spotted. *Great. Him again.*

SiWon sees her. *Great. Her again.*“What are you doing here?”

“I go to school here.” She hissed.

SiWon scoffs. “Stay out of my way and my roof.”

“Don’t tell me what to do, and the roof is for everyone.” She rolled her eyes.

“Whatever.” SiWon left.

*God, what an .* Song shook her head and checked on the student.

“Thank you! Thank you so much! SiWon could’ve killed me back there!” He held his beating heart.

“What? You were running away from SiWon?” Song raised her eyebrow.

“Yes. He usually takes his anger out on me.” He reached out his hand. “I’m RyeoWook, vice president of the school.”

“Ahh, my name is Sung Song. I just transferred her not long ago.”

“Ahh! So you’re Song! I saw your name in a list of new students. I hear you have a brother?”

“Sadly, yes.” She stuck her tongue out.

“Is there something to be ashamed of?” He asks.

“No… It’s just that people were scared to be near me because of him…” She shrugs.

“Oh.. Did he do something?”

“… I’d rather not say…” *If I tell him, people might know and my world will replay before my eyes.*

“Oh ok then.” He poked his glasses back. “I’ll be on my way. Thank you for helping me.” He bows and makes his leave.

 

*What a funny little guy… Wait… Is he my friend now?*

 

 

 

 

 

Yay :D Song’s first friend :3
If the story is getting confusing, please tell me D: