Meet the President

Attack on the Pin-Up Boys

 

 

 

Song’s pov.

“LeeTeuk, I’m going to school early!” I grabbed my bag.

“Going to see KiBum?” LeeTeuk said without looking up.

“Shut up, Am Not!” I sneered.

“Oh! You’ve met KiBum again? My, I must see him! Has he grown well?” My mom went on.

“Yeah uh.. Sure mom.* I tilted my head and made my leave.

Geez, that stupid ppabo! Now mom knows I met with KiBum!

I made it to school, I’m surprised LeeTeuk didn’t catch up with me. His legs are LONG!

I shrugged.

When I entered the school, everyone started running out.

Ehh? Is there a school fight or something?

Since I was already on the top floor, I didn’t feel like going out so I ran to the rooftop to check what was going on…

 

No one’s pov.

::Meanwhile::

 

Kyah!! SiWon oppa!

Please Let me be in the Student council with you!!

Oppa Please let me be your assistant!

 

*Aish these girls are giving me a headache!* SiWon rubbed his forehead.

“Here are the papers for the after school club approvals that you need to fill out,” His personal assistant said and she handed him the papers. “Your next meeting is tomorrow at 6 in the morning, you must meet in room *** but first vice principal wanted to talk to you first about the—“

“Yes.” SiWon interrupted her. “Thank you, that’s all I need to know.” He handed her back the papers and made his way to the rooftop.

To him, the rooftop is the only place where he can find peace and quiet.

When he reached the top, he notices the door was slightly opened.

“Is there someone else here?” He thought as he reached for the door handle.

When he stepped in, he noticed a girl with long flowing hair standing near the edges trying to looking down at something.

“What the heck is going on down there?” SiWon heard her mutter.

He got alittle mad because the rooftop doesn’t allow anyone else but him.

“Yah.” He called her.

She turns around, “E-eh?” Confused.

“Why are you here? No one is allowed here but me.” SiWon walked towards her.

“O-oh.. I’m sorry, I just wanted to see the view…” She leaned on the gate.

“Why use the rooftop when there are other places that will allow you to look at the ground?”

*Harsh?” Song thought.  “Well sorry! You don’t have to be rude about it! Can’t you just POLITELY ask?” She argued.

“What?” He snapped. “You didn’t get permission to be here!”

“Permission from whom?!”

“From me!”

“Fine! You want me to leave?! I’ll leave!” Song stomped off.

*Jesus! So rude!!*

 

 

 

“Aish! That girl is really something!” SiWon ruffled his hair.

 

 

 

Hey! Like my posters? :)
If you want, you can request them here! In my new graphics shop!