I Found You! But...

Attack on the Pin-Up Boys

 

“It has appeared that a student from Garam is trying to look for someone. Supposing an enemy or so.” KiBum shrugged. “The roads are blocked from that problem and I’m not sure if you know the way to school using a different route.”

*I wonder what he ment by that.. Who ever's being hunted down, I feel bad for him.* Song thought as she walked beside KiBum.

------------------

"Yah! Search that area! Look over there too!" 

"Y-yes sir, SungMin, sir.." The worker said as he left to order the men to work harder.

"Yes! With this, I will found that girl easily!" SungMin laughed. "Hey! What are you looking at?! GET BACK TO WORK!" With SungMin's sharp eyes, he spotted a girl with the navy blue sweater, her hair was long and wavy, the sun shines brightly on it, letting it glow brown as bronze. "It's her!" SungMin exclaimed and ran towards her, but stopped when he notices someone follow behind her. A boy. "Who is he?" SungMin started to burn up with anger and jealousy. "I should be walking beside her! Me! Who wouldn't want to?!" He looked around to check if he was needed. When no one looked at him back, he made a run for it to stalk the two.

Upon reaching a bush near them, he would hear their conversation.

"Hey, why do you think the road it closed?" Song asked.

KiBum shrugged. "I just thought it was due to a fight."

*A fight? Not a fight, I'm searching for that girl!*

"Ehh.. Fighting seems stupid, though." 

"Ahaha! That's right!" KiBum smiled. The smile he made caused Song's cheeks so shade pink. SungMin notices it and grits his teeth. *Damn.. She likes him..* "..." SungMin sat still as he watched them walk away. "Just you wait," he muttered. "I'll win your heart."

 


Hey, guys! 

Sorry the story had to be short, I'm going to a birthday party in 5 minutes, so I'll update again when I get back!