We Meet Again

Attack on the Pin-Up Boys

 

 
 
Song ran towards her school when she saw LeeTeuk running towards her.
*Crap, he's not behind me is he?* Song turns around to see LeeTeuk standing right behind her.
"Yah!" She jumped, with her heart skipping each beats. [Is that even possible? LOL]
"You scared me!" She slapped his chest.
 
"Well you ditched me!" LeeTeuk protested.
 
*It's because I know you're gonna embarrass me!* Song wanted to scream, but they were at the front gate of the school.
"Since we're here, let's just go to class." Song scoffs and walks in first.
 
LeeTeuk follows and notices a school poster.
 
 
"School Mascot needed!"
 
 
He stares at the paper for a while. *Pssh! I'm not that desperate to change!* And walks away.
 
 
 
 
 
"Hey! KiBum!" DongHae ran towards him. "Did you hear?!"
 
"Hear what?" KiBum asks, but his eyes stayed on his book.
 
"The hearttrob of Garam HS was hit by a girl! Can you believe that?" DongHae chuckles. "Although it was a rumor..."
 
"Where on Earth did you hear a rumor like that?" KiBum finally looks up.
 
"Some of our students saw the scene on their way here, they said the girl had our uniform, but they don't know her." 
DongHae sat at his desk in the back of the class.
 
"Hmm.. Our uniform huh?" KiBum leans his chin on his palm and looks outside. He sees a familiar girl standing at the front gate. KiBum doesn't realize her until he cleans his glasses and looks even harder. He notices the girl jump and slap another boy on the chest. *Hmm.. She seems familiar...* KiBum tilts his head and shrugs. *It can't be her.*
 
 
 
 
"Hmm..." Song looked at the map of the school. *I don't know where's my class.. This is bad, I can't be late on the first day of my new school!*
 
"Hey you! Student!" 
 
"Y-yeah?" Song turned around.
 
It turned out to be a teacher. "Why aren't you in class yet?"
 
"S-sorry, I'm new here. I'm kinda lost right now." Song scratches the nape of her neck.
 
"Oh! Sorry, I didn't know." The teacher slightly blushes in embarrassment. "Which class are you in?"
 
Song hands him the sheet of paper.
 
"Ah! You're in my class! What a coicidence!" He hands the paper back to her. "Follow me."
 
Song follows him into her new classroom. 
 
 
 
As she steps into the classroom, everyone stops and stares. DongHae was asleep, and KiBum was busy reading.
"Everyone, I'd like to introduce the new student!" The teacher yells. "Plese introduce yourself."
 
"Hello, I am Sung Song. Please take care of me." She bows.
 
Just by hearing her name KiBum looks up.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"Song?"