New Year Oneshot - One Last Kiss

Attack on the Pin-Up Boys

 

 

It's December 31st. The last day of 2012. Me and my boyfriend, (Your bias), are strolling trough the park, hand in hand. It's cold and dark out here, but it looked beautiful as the snow fell down.

As we were strolling in the snowy park, we stopped at the bench. "Do you remember where this is?" He smiled at me as he gazed into my eyes. His eyes were dark, but in the snow, it looked bright as it white snow blended with it. "This is where we first kissed." I replied with rosy cheeks. I hope it's the cold that caused my face to be pink.

He dusted off the snow on the bench with his hands, and had me sit down with him. "Are you cold?" He asked me. "A little bit, but I'm fine." I replied. I'm freezing, to tell you the truth. But I didn't want to be a bother about it. Without knowing, a scarf was placed over my neck and around my face. "Waeyo--?" I said. "You'll get a cold." He grinned. "But you'll be cold too." I pouted. "I'm fine." He smiled, and then he sighed.

"What's the matter?" I asked. 
"Tomorrow.."
"Tomorrow what? It's gonna be a new year tomorrow."
"I know," He sighed again, you can see his breath in the cold air. "We haven't done anything great yet, something for us to remember by the end of this year."
"That's crazy, we've done many great things together. "You try to convince him."
"I want something special." He turned to me. "How about, our last kiss?"
"L-Last kiss?" I studdered. "What?"
"Not out 'last last' kiss, but our last kiss of the year?"
That's so cheesy of him. I smiled with a small laughter.
"H-hey it's not funny!" He pouted with aegyo. 
"I'm sorry." My said, then my watch started to beep. "Oh, my alarm,"
I check the time. "it's 11:59." 
"It's almost midnight." He says. "You still wanna do that kiss?" He jokes with a chuckle. "You have 10 seconds left to think"
"Waeyo--"
"9"
"Wait a--"
"8"
"Y-you--"
"7"
"I need to--"
"6" 
"Waeee--"
"5"
"Stop--!!"
"4"
"You are so--"
"3"
"Omo--"
"2"
"Oppa!"
"Wae--?" He turned to look at me. I never called him "Oppa" before, even when he insisted, I'd refuse.

With one more second left until midnight, I grabbed his hoodie and pulled it towards me.
With that, I was able to place my cold lips onto his hot lips to form the most warm kiss we've ever done. The clock behind us started to chime and I slowly let go of his hood. My eyes widened at the sight of his burning red face. I begin to giggle. "I-it's not funny." He covered his face. "I wasn't ready!"
"Oppa~~" I teased. 
"Y-yah!" He exclaimed and pulled me into another kiss.
"WAE?!"
"The first kiss of 2013! Score!" He stood up, feeling mighty.

I laughed at his childness and grabs his hand, "Shall we go home?" 
He chuckles and we started walking towards the exit.

 

"Happy New Years." I whispered.

 

 

 


 

Happy New Years, my fellow AFFians! 
Hope you have a good new year! 

OMO.
I get the new year money! <3