Injured Boss

Attack on the Pin-Up Boys

 

 

 

*BEEP BEEP BEEP* LeeTeuk’s alarm clock rang. *BEEP BEEP BEEP*

LeeTeuk slammed his hand on the alarm clock, but he doesn’t move. This is where Song comes in.

“JungSoo!!! Wake up!!!” She starts to beat him with a pillow again. “Wake up!!!”

“Hmmm…” LeeTeuk slowly sat up.

“Hmph. Now you wake up?” She swipe her bangs to the side and walks out.

*Geez… Can’t I sleep a little longer?* He ruffled his hair and got up. *Did she just call me JungSoo? It’s been a while kekeke* He smiles.

LeeTeuk jumped out of his bed and changed into his white designer shirt and black vest along with his black jeans and fedora hat. He enters the bathroom to brush his teeth.

 

[ LeeTeuk should be wearing his uniform but he's still a rebel kekeke ]

 

 

“LeeTeuk, I’m going to school early!” She grabs her bag.

“Going to see KiBum?” LeeTeuk said without looking up.

“Shut up, Am Not!” She sneered.

“Oh! You’ve met KiBum again? My, I must see him! Has he grown well?” Their mother went on.

“Yeah uh.. Sure mom.* Song tilts her head and makes her leave.

“Well, here’s your bag. Don’t get into any trouble, you hear me?” LeeTeuk’s mom gave him the eye.

“Yeah, yeah.” He took it and walked out.

 

His mom sighs. “That boy needs to start anew…” She places her hands on her hips then goes back upstairs to get dressed for work.

 

 

*Step*

*Step*

*Step*

LeeTeuk slowly walks to school due to his long legs, or he’ll make it to school earlier then Song.

*Sigh… It’s hard to stay away from fighting.. Maybe I should head to the gym, but I don’t know any in this area. Maybe --* LeeTeuk heard a thud behind the bushes. *Huh?* LeeTeuk walks closer to see what was going on. His vision wasn’t great, but he notices a large man in white fighting off 3 people. He used only the ippon move but it was seriously effective.

“Whoa…” LeeTeuk whispers to himself. When he was able to turn back and head to school, an even larger guy stood behind him.

“Are you one of KangIn’s men?” He grunted.

*Who’s KangIn?! This guy is huge!* LeeTeuk’s eyes widened. He gulped, “N-no?”

The large man let out a loud scoff. He whispers, “Liar.” And grabs LeeTeuk by the collar.

LeeTeuk’s instinct came and he found himself flipping the large man. *!* His eyes widened and he ran away.

About 2 blocks away from the scene, he looks back to see that he wasn’t being followed. *That was close…* He leans on the brick wall.

*My ribs hurt…* He rubs his side. *That guy was so large, I injured myself? This is bad, mom can’t see me like this. Especially Song! She’ll blackmail me!*

LeeTeuk face-palmed himself. *Aish.. Gotta get to school now…*

LeeTeuk tries to walk, but his ribs ached. *AISH! REALLY?!*

He sighed.

 

 

“Guess I’ll have to miss school for today…”

 

 

 

- Answer this correct and you'll be able to appear in the next chapters!

Question 1: Who was the man in white doing the famous ippon move? 

 

Write the answer in the comment box below! I will tell you if you won in your message box :)