Blocked Road

Attack on the Pin-Up Boys

I was suppose to update this chapter last week.

But.

I'm lazy as fack.

Hehehe.

---------------------------------------

 

“Aish…” HeeChul said as he left the room first. “What does she know?” He moved his hair out of his face. “I know what I’m doing.”

As HeeChul crossed the streets, he bumped into someone.

“Hey, look where you’re going!” He blurted out.

“Yah! You’re the one that bumped into me!” The stranger replied.

They both scoff and continued walking.

HeeChul realizes something odd. He turns around to look at his appearance.

Flowing blond hair, nice red uniform, the multiple gift bags in his hands.

*I must be delusional… It can’t be Santa!* HeeChul shrugs then continues walking home.

 

“Siigghhh~~” Song said as she exhaled her breath and dropped on her bed. *Jeez, since ShinDong invited me to see the next rehearsal, I might have to see him again…*Song rolled her eyes and notices LeeTeuk standing by her door, leaning.

“Y-yah!” She quickly sat up. “Stop doing that! It’s so freaky.” She pouted.

“LeeTeuk smirks at her. “I saw what you did in the dance room.”

Song’s eyes widened. “Mwoh?! W-w-what are you talking about?”

“I saw through the windows.”

**Flashba--

“No!” Song cut off the flashback. “No more! I don’t want to see or think or his face!”

“Suit yourself.” LeeTeuk shrugged and went into his room.

“…” Song fell back on her bed. *Great, now he knows.” She thought as she slowly dozed off to sleep.

LeeTeuk’s POV.

*BEEP BEEP BEEP*

“Ermm…” I slammed my hand on the alarm clock.

*3… 2… 1…*

“LEETEUK!!!!!” Song marched into his room. “WAKE UP!!” She aggressively pulled his blanket and left the room.

*Hahaha. This never gets old!* LeeTeuk smirked before getting up.  “Ouch..” His ribs started to ache.

No one’s POV.

“Wae.” Song’s mother sighed.

“Hmm? What’s wrong?” Song looked up.

“Your father was on the phone, he won’t be able to come home for dinner.”

“Mwoh?!” Song stood up from her chair. “Isn’t today his birthday??”

“Yes.”

“That’s not right,” Song sat back down. “I want to celebrate it with him today and only today.” Song pouted.

“I know sweetie, we all do.” Her mother placed her hand on Song’s shoulder.

LeeTeuk finally came downstairs.

“Well.. Maybe not everyone.” She nervously smiled.

LeeTeuk grabbed the toast from Song’s plate and walked to the front door to put on his shoes.

“Yah! That was mine!” Song followed him.

Their mother sighs and shakes her head.

“Not now, Song.” LeeTeuk held her back. “I gotta go.”

“Go where? To get my some more toast and steal it away from me again?”

LeeTeuk sighed and lets her go. He opened the door to see KiBum standing there.

“What the…” LeeTeuk stared for a while.

“Umm.. Hyung?” KiBum waved his hands in front of LeeTeuk.

Song looked over LeeTeuk’s shoulder. “KiBum?”

“Oh, hi Song.” He smiled.

LeeTeuk snaps out of it and quickly leaves.

“What was that about?” KiBum asked.

“I don’t know.” Song shrugged. “You wanna come in?”

“Ehh, sure, but I’m just here to pick you up.”

“Waeyo? What for?” Song grabbed her bag. “I’m fine walking by myself.”

“But Song.” KiBum sounded worried. “Didn’t you hear the news?”

“Hmm? What news? Did something happen?”

“It has appeared that a student from Garam is trying to look for someone. Supposing an enemy or so.” KiBum shrugged. “The roads are blocked from that problem and I’m not sure if you know the way to school using a different route.”

“Oh, thanks.” Song smiled. “It’s good to have a friend like you.”

Song slightly blushes but hides her face as she steps off the porch. “Let’s go. Lead the way!”

 

 

This chapter is like.. So random.

I had some ideas, but it's a little too early to post them up :/