Lazy Gang and New Students

Attack on the Pin-Up Boys

 

 

 

"Song! Get down here!" LeeTeuk called for her from downstairs.
 
"What? What do you want?" She came running down. 
 
"Open this for me, I'm so lazy.." LeeTeuk handed her a can of soda.
 
Song glares at him a shakes the soda, only to open it to pour on him.
 
LeeTeuk jumps from his chair. "Yah! What are you doing?!" He yelled.
 
"Just because you were the leader of a gang, doesn't mean you can boss me around." She stuck her tongue at him and ran 
 
back up stairs laughing.
 
While she ran, LeeTeuk took off his shirt and changed into a cleaner one. He sighs. 
*I need to change my personality.. It'll be bad if they knew I was a gang boss...* He sighs and goes to his room.
 
 
---
 
 
"Hey! KiBum!" DongHae waved at him. "Did you do yesterday's homework? Wait, let answer that for you. Yes." He chuckles.
 
"Yah! Lee DongHae! Copying off of people's work won't help you learn." KiBum hands some papers to him.
 
"Well, of course I'm learning. I'm writing it down aren't I?" He jokes, earning a punch on his arm by KiBum. 
 
"Oh hey, I heard we will have 2 new students tomorrow!" KiBum looked at DongHae.
 
"How did you know?"
 
"I went to get my things in the student council room and overheard the principal talking to SiWon about it."
 
"Ah, I see. So why did you leave the student council?"
 
KiBum scoffs. "That stupid SiWon is too much." 
 
DongHae chuckles at his words. "Hey, do you think it'll be a girl?" He smiled. "I hope she's pretty."
 
"What if it was a guy?" KiBum raised his eyebrow on DongHae.
 
"Then I know we'll be good friends." DongHae grins.
*I hope it's a girl.*