Be A Hero

Attack on the Pin-Up Boys

 

 
 
"Yah! JungSoo!" Song began beating him with a pillow, as always. "Wake up! School's gonna start in an hour and you are still sleeping! Yah!"
 
LeeTeuk mumbles and turns, facing the wall. "5 more minutes..."
 
Song sighs and just ran to her room. She wore her uniform and did a boho curl hairstyle. She then runs downstairs to the dining table to find LeeTeuk sitting there reading a newspaper.
 
"Hey, did you sleep well?" He took a sip of his coffee, reading the newspaper with a smirk on his face.
 
Song ignores his doings since he does this everyday, and sits down.
 
"Umma, can you pass me the milk?" Song pointed the carton on milk across the table.
 
Before her mom can reach for it, LeeTeuk took it and chugged on the whole thing.
 
"Yah!" Song stood up from her chair. "You're so selfish!"
 
"Calm down, Song. We bought more yesterday." Her mom said, as if she knew this would happen.
 
While her mom gets the milk, Song stuck her tongue at LeeTeuk. And all he did was scoff.
 
 
 
::A While Later::
 
Song took a deep breath before walking out. 
With her brother following behind her, 
She walks faster to avoid him but his legs are seriously long and he always catches up. 
 
*Aish, seriously* Song rolled her eyes, *Can't I go to school by myself? I know you're gonna embarrass me! I must distract him!*
 
"Yah!" Song yelled. She pointed at the tree, "There's a large tree!" *Why did I say that?!*
 
LeeTeuk turns around to look. *What did she point at?*
 
*Omo! He actually looked!* Song quietly giggles and sneaks away as fast as she can.
 
 
 
::Meanwhile, in Garam High School::
 
 
 
"Kyahh!! It's SungMin oppa!"
 
"SungMin! Look over here!"
 
"Saranghae SungMinnie~!"
 
 
SungMin looks at them and gives them a small smile, but they cause a large ruckus anyways.
As he waves at the fangirls that were following, another girl ran into him.
 
"Yah!" He shrieked out of nowhere, leaving the fangirls to stay quiet. "What are you doing?! You mess up my ha--"
 
When he looked up, he saw a really beautiful girl. *So.. So beautiful! But, not like me though, I'm perfect!*
 
She rubbed her forehead, but doesn't look up. "I-I'm sorry, I wasn't looking at where I was--"
 
"Omo! She did that on purpose! Trying to get near our SungMin!" A girl interrupted Song in an angry tone.
 
SungMin stops her from talking, "Hey, can't you see that she's hurt?" He smiles again, causing her to faint into her 
friend's arms. He turns to Song again, "Sorry about that," He looks at her from head to toe. "You're from this school, are you not?" He curiously asked.
 
"N-no, I go to Neul--"
 
"Yah! Sung Song! Where are you?!" Someone interrupted her from the distance. 
 
Song immediatly stands up and runs before SungMin can reach for her.
 
"Hey!" someone grabbed SungMin by the shoulder to turn him around. "Have you seen an annoying little girl running this way?" He asked.
 
SungMin realizes why she bumped into him, *This ert was trying to chase her?! I must protect her!*
"She went--"
 
"She just ran that way!" One of SungMin's fangirls pointed.
 
"Thanks." He ran towards his school.
 
SungMin turns around to glare at the fangirl. "I do not see you as a school mate anymore." And he walked into the building leaving the fangirl to drown in her own tears.
 
*That , she ruined my chance to be a hero.* SungMin flipped his hair and scoffed.
 
*Sung Song, huh?* He smirks.
 
 
 
 
 
[ A/N: I noticed that the Rated M sign appears on automatic since I put a swear word .____.
Oh well! Be safe! xD ]