Mignight Pain Gets A Midnight Gain

Attack on the Pin-Up Boys

 

 

 

“Wah!!” Song jumped back and toppled on her bed. “KiBum’s grown so much…”

She smiles brightly when she thought of his face. *I can have my chance!* Song giggles to herself and hugs her pillow. She turns around to see LeeTeuk standing at her door. “Yah!” She screams in shock and fell off her bed. “Don’t you ever knock?!” She threw her pillow at him.

LeeTeuk caught the pillow. “You met with KiBum?”

“H-how did you know?” Song snatched the pillow from his hands.

“I can hear you from my room,” He pointed back. “I’m like, right there!”

“Well don’t eavesdrop!” She stuck her tongue at him.

LeeTeuk smirks. “It’s interesting to hear you talk about your first love~”

Song turned red when she heard ‘first love.’ “Get out!” She threw the pillow at him again. This time he didn’t see it coming and it hit his chest, making him take a step back, giving Song a chance to shut the door. *Phew. That ppabo.* Song sighed and fell back on her bed. She slowly dozes off to sleep.

 

11:30 PM

“Hmm..” Song wakes up. *What time is it?...* She squinted her eyes to check for the time. *11:30? Geez, I need to wake up for school in….* Song was too lazy to do the math so she got up and went down to the kitchen.

She went through the fridge only to find only a few food. She sighs. “Only lived here for 3 days and we ate most of our food already…” She shuts the fridge and put on her shoes. Song grabbed a coat and took a walk outside. *I hope mom doesn’t mind me using her coat.*

When Song placed her hands in one of the pockets, she pulled it out so find a small first aid kit. Song chuckled. “You still carry this? LeeTeuk and I haven’t been in any accidents since we were at least 10.” Song still walks with a smile on her face when she thinks of the accidents she got when she was a child.

 

::Meanwhile::

Huff

Huff

Huff

HanGeng ran and jumped. Trying to get the basket. His training sessions are always in the middle of the night , away from the screaming fangirls that screams in his ears in every game he plays.

When Song walked by, she sees a guy playing basketball at the park’s public basketball court all by himself. *Uwah, why is he playing basketball in the middle of the night?* She peeked behind the tree. Song shrugs and turns around, before she was able to walk off, she heard a thud.

 

Song turns around to see that he fell down and sprained his ankle. “Ah!” She ran to him and pulled out the first aid kit.

HanGeng stares at the random stranger that ran out of nowhere with a first aid kit, he scoots back. “Yah! Who the hell are you?!” He tries to escape, but his ankle was in pain.

“Hold still!” Song tried to wrap his ankle with a bandage.

HanGeng stops moving when he hears that it was a girl’s voice. *Is she a fangirl or something? Why is she out here at midnight?*

“There.” Song stood up. “Don’t hurt yourself next time, ok?” She closes the box but notices it was empty and she throws it out.

“W-who are you?” HanGeng grabbed her wrist.

“S-Sung Song."

“Do you go to GeoSang? I don’t think I know you.” He questioned her.

Song thinks it was mistake that she told him her name and avoids telling him more info on herself.

“I-I gotta go.” She got him to let go of her and ran back home.

 

HanGeng tries to follow but his ankle aches in terrible pain. *Aish. I lost my chance to find out her school. I wanted to give her a thank you gift at least…* He shrugs and grabs his basketball. HanGeng then limps home by himself.

[ eheheheh ]

 

Song ran back home and gasped for breathe. *That was close. I hope I don’t see him again…*

She then goes back upstairs to sleep. *Kim KiBum, I’ll see you at school again.*