Dancing with the Pain

Attack on the Pin-Up Boys

 

SHAWTY SHAWTY SHAWTY SHAWTY For updating late ; u ;
Writer's Block.

But this chapter is quite long so enjoy ^^;;

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

“Hgnn!” DongHae stretched his arms as he wakes up after the bell rang.

KiBum walked over to Song and DongHae in the back. “Here are your notes for today, DongHae.”

“Kumowo.” DongHae said as he took the papers.

“Do you have to keep up with this?” Song asked KiBum.

“It’s no problem, he’s a good friend of mine, so it’s fine.” KiBum shrugged and sat on the desk in front of them.

“Yah,” DongHae looked at KiBum. “I have dance rehearsal today, you should come and watch.”

“Wae? But you know I’m busy with my –"

“Blog, yeah, I know.” DongHae pouted. “But at least post up your blog later.”

“Dance?” Song asked, to get less confused.

“Oh, right. Song, DongHae is in our dance group, Ultra Junior.” KiBum explained.

“We are the best hip hop group in the school.” DongHae boasted as he lays back with his arms supporting his head.

“That’s because you are the only hip hop group in our school.” KiBum chuckled.

Song laughed with him and leaves DongHae in a blushing moment of embarrassment.

“How cute.” Song giggled.

DongHae turns even redder but drops his head before they can see. “I’m resting.” He says.

“Yah! You have English next!” KiBum hit DongHae’s head with the papers.

“I’m skipping.”

“Eh? Skipping?” KiBum raised his eyebrows.

“Yeah, HeeChul made me skip for today so I can rehearse what I did wrong.”

KiBum laughed. “You’re a better dancer than him!”

“I know, right?!” DongHae acts superior. “Glad someone has noticed my talent.”

“Can I see your practice?” Song asked.

“W-what?” DongHae sat up straight. “You want to see me dance?”

“Sure,” Song shrugged. “Why not?”

DongHae smiled. “Well ok. See me afterschool in room ***. The da—“

“The dance room. I know.” She smiled. Making DongHae’s heart beat like crazy.

 

Lunch was over and Song went to meet up DongHae in the dance room.

 

*Where is he?* Song checked her watch, tapping her feet, waiting for DongHae.

“Hey!” DongHae ran towards her, panting.

“Where were you? Are you ok?” She helped him up.

“Yeah, I’m fine. I was in detention—But I got out.” *I ran here to see you…*

“Oh jeez, don’t run while carrying this bag! It’s heavy!” Song worried.

“It’s ok. We’re here already.” DongHae opened the door for her. “Ladies first.” He grinned.

Song smiles at his gesture. “Why, thank you.” She bowed and walked in, until someone ran in before her.

“Yah! HeeChul! Don’t be rude!” DongHae yelled at him.

“Just hurry up so we can practice!” He shouted back.

DongHae turned to Song. “I’m so sorry about that. He’s our president, unfortunately.”

“Yah! I heard that!”

Song giggles. “It’s ok.” She walked in and looked around. “Wow~” Song spun around. “Mirrors everywhere!”

“Yup.” DongHae placed his hands on his waist. “The school has done a great job with this room, have they?”

“No kidding…” *The dance room in my previous school was smaller…*

“Yah! Stop flirting and get over here!” HeeChul called for DongHae.

“Ehh.. Coming!” He replied. “Make yourself comfortable.”

“Ok.” Song smiled as she makes her way to the chairs near the window.

“Where’s fatty?” HeeChul asked DongHae.

“Hmm.. I don’t know.” DongHae placed the CD in the stereo.

HeeChul sighed. “He needs to lose some weight if he really wanted to dance.”

*That’s kind of mean.* Song raised her eyebrows at him.

“Yah, at least he’s a decent dancer.” DongHae attacked.

“What’s that suppose to mean?” HeeChul’s voice sounded sour.

“It means—“

“I’m here!” The large boy ran in the room, sweating and huffing for breath.

“Yah! Fatty!” HeeChul yelled. “You’re late!”

“Sorry…” The large student looked down at his feet.

“It’s ok, as long as you’re here.” DongHae patted his back. “Let’s get started.”

HeeChul pushed ‘play’ on the stereo and ran to dancing formation.

(Dance)

Song sat in amazement, but only looks at DongHae as he dances.

BA-DUMP BA-DUMP BA-DUMP

*Wae? My heart is beating fast for some reason…*

:: After the dance is done :: -- ShinDong fell after the headstand. –

“Ow Ow Ow Ow Ow!” He rolled around in pain.

“Yah! Fatty! Lose some weight if you want to do it right!” HeeChul kicked him.

DongHae sighed. “Ok, take 5—“ He got cut off by HeeChul.

“Yah! I’m in charge here!” HeeChul fixed his hair in the mirror. “Take 5, everyone.”

DongHae scoffs at HeeChul and walked to Song. “So how was the dance?”

“It was amazing!” Song smiled. “Did you choreograph the whole dance?”

DongHae blushes a little. “Well, I had the help of ShinDong.” He pointed to ShinDong, who appears to be scolded by HeeChul.

Song tilts her head. She is angry at the same time. “Why is he so mean to him?”

“Eh?” DongHae looked at Song. “Well, HeeChul wants our group to look good… I think mainly because he wants to look good."

Song was about to speak until HeeChul’s voice got louder.

“Yah! You fatty! How many times have I told you to go on a diet?! Do you want to make our group look bad?!”

“I-I’m sorry! I really have tried!” ShinDong pleaded.

“Oh have you?” HeeChul grabbed ShinDong’s bag and poured out all the books… and snacks.

“Can you explain to me about this?”

“T-Those aren’t mine!” ShinDong looked away.

“Oh, they aren’t?” HeeChul gathered the chips and snacks into one bundle. “If you don’t confess, they all go.” He opened one bag of chips and slowly poured them into the trash.

*Ugghh… So terrible… This has to stop.* Song dropped her book bag and marched to HeeChul.

HeeChul looked at Song, who was walking towards him. “Yah. What do you wan—“

*SLAP*