chapter nine;

More Than This

 

"What are you doing!?" She screamed, Luhan had given her quiet the scare when entered her room, a little past midnight. She remembered earlier now though, how Luhan recalled how they would sneak him into her room when they came here. 

 

"I needed to see you," He was looking down, not bothering to make eye contact. "I just can't sleep well without you."  He claimed. He walked a little closer to the end of her bed, hoping she would allow him to stay. He just couldn't stay away, knowing she was just down the hallway. She was too close for him not to grab ahold of and keep her. 

 

"You can sleep on the floor." She got out of bed, opening her closet to get out some extra blankets. He sat on the edge of her bed, reminiscing  the sat time he sat here. If they were still together,  a picture of them in an antique frame they chose out together; would still be on the edge of her desk. 

 

"I love that picture, it was our first picture, do you remember that day?" Luhan remembered two years ago, when they were still going strong, she had asked him. She was changing out of her pajamas and he was looking at anywhere but her. He knew that he could've easily turned around and see her without clothing, but he didn't. He didn't feel that it was right. 

 

"Of course," He looked it over again, with a smile. They were both soaked, having gotten caught in the rain. Luhan had taken the picture, she was looking at him smiling while he was just laughing, not caring to get the picture perfect. To them it was perfect. 

 

Today was the day they were supposed to go into Seoul, they had visited her parents during a break, he had planned Miyoung to meet the rest of the boys, who were about to debut. Luhan had wanted to leave as soon as possible, he was just too excited, he  couldn't wait. This was probably the last time he remembered being so excited with Miyoung.

 

"Miyoung!" He yelled at her, they were in a car crash, she wasn't waking up. She didn't remember much, but he remembered everything. She had nearly died. Maybe that's why he was around with women. He knew that if he went around, if he didn't get too attached to Miyoung after. He wouldn't be upset if something were to happen.

 

"I just- Miyoung, I know you don't remember much about the car crash, but I was so scared." He set up his makeshift bed on the floor. "I felt like I was going to loose you, and when you went to Sehun;  I felt like it was the same."

 

"Luhan, can we not talk about this? I want to sleep." She laid in bed covering her face with the covers, not wanting to see his face. Because she knew that if she were so see his torn expression, she might have gave in. 

 

 

##

 

"Have you heard from Miyoung?" Jongin questioned, "How about Luhan?" Sehun rolled his eyes at the second question. He didn't know if he could forgive Sehun for this. Friends wouldn't do that. But Sehun hadn't been acting like one lately.

 

"Why don't you go there? Steal her back? If she still loved you she wouldn't go back to him. What if she's waiting for you?" Kris told him once they were alone, he wasn't expecting that. Kris knew about Luhan's dirty deeds, and here he was backing up Sehun. 

 

"What if it's a sign that I should let her go?" 

 

"If you really think you should let her go so easily, I don't think you deserve her." Kris shook his head, leaving the room. 

 

Sehun began to pack, he knew that he didn't want to let her go, not this quickly. He was going to her straight in the morning. But it scared him, to think she was there with Luhan, what if they had become something already? And Sehun would be left out in the cold. 

 

 

i havent updated in forever ;~; sorry~

but the story is almost coming to an end~ 

& thank you for the comments! i just spazz about them

and i know you dont have to write them but

they mean a lot to me ^~^