chapter two;

More Than This

 

“How do you know when you are in love?” He asked Baekhyun, they were sitting down eating dinner together in a small restaurant.

 

“Why are you asking me this? Should you figure this out with Miyoung?”

 

“What if I say I love you and she doesn’t feel the same? I hear it happens all the time.”

 

“I don’t think you should say it so soon. Sure, there was that year break, but in total two months of dating. Don’t rush it take your time.”

 

“What if I want to rush it? Let it be known that I love her and want no one but her?”

 

“Are you sure this isn’t lust? People get that mixed up.” Baekhyun argued.

 

“I know it isn’t that. We haven’t had yet.”

 

“Well you stay at her house all the time. Are you sure you’re not lying?”

 

“I’m not lying. Usually we just talk and just enjoy each other’s company. Why? Would having clarify my feelings or something?”

 

“Well that’s usually how it works…”

 

“I don’t want it to be like that though, I want to know I love her because she’s herself; not how good she is in bed.”

 

“Then why did you ask for my advice? When you practically answered the question?”

 

“I’m going to go; I need to go to Miyoung’s.” He placed money on the table to cover the bill.

 

“What do I tell the others? You’re making out with Miyoung to figure out if you love her?” He teased.

 

“Haha, very funny, just tell them I’m going to my parents house or something.” He decided on something safe, due to Luhan being in Korea at the moment, he was even staying at the apartment. 

 

 

"What would Xuimin like for his birthday?" Miyoung asked as she was cooking. Sehun was helping of course, cutting up some vegetables. 
 
 
"Maybe some clothes? Or anything really, he doesn't care. Plus you are throwing the party why should you get him something?" He added. 
 
 
"I guess, it will be at your dorm right? I'll need the key to decorate." 
 
 
"Okay, I'll make a copy. And you can keep it. I want my girlfriend to see me whenever she wants to." He looked over at her, giving her a small smile. 
 
 
She walked towards him, lightly kissing him. "That's great." 
 
 
"Look, I've been thinking. Maybe we should take this to the next level." He whispered in her ear. 
 
 
"Sehun..." 
 
 
"I love you. Do you love me?" He said, recalling she had never said those little big three words. When he had first said it, she simply said I do. Not I love you.
 
 
The doorbell had rung, "Sehun, can we talk about this later?" She looked between the door and him. She walked towards the door, opening it to reveal Baekhyun. Who looked scared. 
 
 
"What's wrong?" She asked at he ran his hands through his hair, frustrated. 
 
 
"Luhan got into a traffic accident, he's in the hospital."
 
 
"What?" Sehun's eyes widened. 
 
 
"Would you like to drive with us or stay?" Baekhyun asked Sehun, who looked back at Miyoung. 
 
 
"You need to go." She nodded. She watched as he gathered his things and left, telling her to visit as well. 
 
 
"It's good to see you here, you're never around anymore." Chanyeol admitted pulling Sehun into a hug. "He's been saying your name actually, it shows he misses you as well." He gave him a small smile. 
 
 
"Really? I find that hard to believe, I was sure he hated me. He avoided me all last year." He sighed, making it nearly impossible to make amends on their friendship and saying anything on his and Miyoung's relationship. 
 
 
"Look, we need to go home and get some things, you can take care of him, right?" Suho asked as he got ready with the others to leave. 
 
 
"Of course, he's my best friend." He smiled sadly, knowing he might not feel the same.
 
 
It was quiet the first hour, Sehun nearly fell asleep, but he knew he had to keep up. But he had wished he had fallen asleep, because of what Luhan was saying. 
 
 
He was calling out for Miyoung.