chapter three;

More Than This

 

"What's wrong, Sehun?" Miyoung confronted him, he was acting different. And he had ever since that night in the hospital a week back. 
 
 
Luhan was still in the hospital, healing from a few broken bones and internal bleeding. And he was still been calling her name in his sleep, even around the other members who stayed the whole night. It was honestly scaring him, making him frantic, worried, and overbearing at this point worried she would go running back to Luhan.
 
 
"Nothing? Why would you ask that?" He shook his head quickly. But she could tell something was wrong. 
 
 
"Come, sit down with me." She grabbed onto his hand and pulled him to sit on the sofa. They were at her house, Sehun didn't really want her at the dorms, fearing that the members would tell her about Luhan's habit. "Tell me what's wrong."
 
 
"I told you, nothing!" He said a little to loud, scaring her. He had never yelled at her. 
 
 
"Why are you acting crazy? Ever since Luhan's accident!" He flinched, just her saying his name was affecting him. "Are you hiding something from me?" 
 
 
"No, of course not." He looked away.
 
 
"Don't lie to me. If you are just going to I think you should just leave." She got up, locking herself in her room. She didn't want it to be like this but how was she to act when he was hiding things? Was she to act like everything was fine when it wasn't?
 
 
Sehun ended up leaving soon after she went into her room. 
 
                                    ##
 
 
"We should go drinking." Minyoung's friend, SooJi suggested. "You've had a tough day and I just want to drink." She smiled. 
 
 
"I don't want to go out." She wrapped her arms around herself.
 
 
"Why not bring the drinks to you? Put some shoes on, we are going to buy some booze." She winked. 
 
 
The pair, still in their pajamas went to a specific convenience store, their favorite was sold there. The downside was that it was nearly fifteen minutes away from her apartment. 
 
 
"Isn't that Chanyeol?" SooJi whispered pointing out the guy who was looking at beer cases.
 
 
"Chanyeol?" Miyoung called out, he turned around smiling.
 
 
"Miyoung! Haven't seen you in a while, how are you?" 
 
 
"Um, good. Party?" She smiled looking at the beer behind him. 
 
 
"Yeah, kind of," He shrugged, "More like a pity party, for Sehun." He bit his lip. "I have to go, but visit soon. We need some of your cooking in our stomach, okay?" He smiled before grabbing the same brand of beer she likes and went to the cash register. 
 
 
"Sehun likes the same beer as you? How cute. Another reason you two should stay together." SooJi smiled as they were driving home.
 
 
"Just because we like the same beer doesn't mean we're destined for one another." She scoffed. 
 
 
"But, it just seems he makes choices on something based on yours. It's kind of weird." She recalled some incidents, like when she had gone out to eat with the pair, he ordered the exact same as her. "But, just reevaluate all of this. I mean, you do love him, you waited a year for him. You should, right?"
 
 
"That's they scary thing, I'm sure I do but he's acting so strange it's scaring me."