chapter one;

More Than This

 

 

“Are you going out? Can I come?” Sehun asked noticing Luhan getting his bag ready, as if he were going out.

 

“It’s okay, I can go by myself.” He gathered himself quickly before leaving. Sehun plopped down onto the sofa, thinking what he could do to fix this. But who was he kidding? He was dating his (ex?) best friends ex girlfriend. Of course nothing good could come from that but it had been over a year…

 

“He just needs warming up to, you know?” Kris sat down next to him, “Even though it had been over a year, he hasn’t seen or talked to you in a few months, give him a while.”

 

“I’ll try, but I just don’t know.” He stood up, “I’m going out, and I’ll be back by dinner.” He knew where he wanted to go, he wanted to see Miyoung. She made everything better, he didn’t know why, but she just did.

 

As stupid as he could be sometimes, he was sure, what he was feeling was love now. He watched her as she took a nap, she had recently taken a new job at a life insurance company, and she had said it was a bit stressful at times. He ran his fingers through her hair, watching her chest fall and rise, looking at the imperfections on her face. That’s what he loved about her; she didn’t wear foundation, just a little lip balm and mascara.

 

He wondered if Luhan ever noticed the little things about her, the way her smile is when she’s fascinated with something, the way she sits, even the way she talks. He learned all of this in three little months.

 

“Sehun, what are you doing?” Her gentle voice whispered.

 

“Watching you sleep.” He laid his forehead against hers; he rubbed her arm lightly, comforting her.

 

“You should go home soon.” She grabbed a hold of his hand, intertwining their fingers. “They might worry about you.”

 

“Nah, they know I’m in good hands.” He kissed her forehead. He watched her as she closed her eyes slowly again.

 

“Sehun, you need to go home.” She clarified, “Your relationship with Luhan isn’t getting any better with you here.”

 

“Who cares about him?”

 

“You do, I know it, so don’t hide it. If you don’t go I will lock you out of the room for a week.”

 

Sehun groaned getting up to sit at the edge of the bed. “What am I supposed to do Miyoung? What more am I supposed to do? I’ve done everything but he acts like we were never friends.” He pulled on his shoes. She came closer, sitting next to him.

 

“Sure, it may be tough, but don’t give up. He’ll accept us, I know it.” She smiled. He kissed her; this was the Miyoung he loved, the positive one. She had changed; she was the Miyoung that come across through her writing in high school.

 

##

 

“What are you watching?” Sehun sat down a seat away from Luhan, he found him surfing the channels on the TV.

 

“Um, obviously nothing.” He snapped, Luhan immediately wanted to take it back.

 

“Okay, so I was thinking later we could some basketball? You know like the good old days?”

 

“Um, maybe. I heard it was going to rain later, maybe tomorrow.” He coughed before getting up.

 

“At least I made some progress…” Sehun sighed picking up the remote to change the channel.

 

 

updated~ ahhh,hopefully he can work it out~ 

bgvsdl ^^ i hope you like it~ :3