chapter four;

More Than This

 

"What are your plans for today?" Miyoung's coworker, Daesung asked. She was working almost getting off of work.
 
 
"I'm planning to surprise my boyfriend, he's currently taking care of his friend in the hospital but his friend is being discharged today." She smiled. 
 
 
"Wow, how long have you been dating again?" 
 
 
"Just a little over three months, but we've known each other for a little over a year." 
 
 
"Good luck, I'll see you tomorrow." He waved goodbye before running off to his cubicle. 
 
 
She quickly gathered her things, before clocking out. She drove home first, deciding to change into some jeans and a tee. She also packed some ingredients to cook when they arrived back at the dorms. 
 
 
She drove slowly, taking her time, this would be her first time seeing Luhan since she had kicked him out of her apartment, when they had broken up.
 
 
She wondered how he was doing, she would be lying if she said she hadn't, if he found someone else, or if he would ever consider becoming friends with Sehun. 
 
 
And question she especially had, would Luhan ever consider forgiving her? 
 
 
                                   ##
 
 
"What are you doing here?" Sehun asked as he engulfed her in a hug, "How did you find the room number?" He bit his lip. 
 
 
"I texted Suho," She smiled, her eyes traveling to Luhan. 
 
 
He was already looking at her, intensely. He remembered the dreams he had while he was unconscious. She was usually in them, as well as Sehun. 
 
 
"It's nice seeing you again." She bowed slightly, all the other members were looking at the pair now. And Sehun was not pleased.
 
 
"Yeah." He simply nodded, looking away. 
 
 
"What are you doing here?" Kai smiled, happy to see her. "It's been two weeks since we last saw you." 
 
 
Although it had been a week since their fight, she hadn't seen the members in a while, she actually missed them. 
 
 
"Well, after this," She referred to Luhan's discharge, "I will make dinner at the dorms." The guys yelled excitedly, which came to an end when Sunghwan came in and told them to keep it down. 
 
 
"Well, it's nice see you again Miyoung, but let's go home?" Sunghwan smiled, holding up the official discharge papers. 
 
 
"Does anyone want to come with me? If you don't want to go with the lamest manager in the world." She teased Sunghwan, he glared at her. 
 
 
"I am not that boring." He retorted, but the others agreed with Miyoung. 
 
 
In the end, Sehun, Chen, Kris, and Kai went with Miyoung. They spent their car ride catching up, well all of them except Sehun who kept quiet. 
 
 
The thirteen of them were huddled on the floor of the living room, finishing up their food, and watching Iris reruns. Sehun watching Luhan and Miyoung, Sehun basically hogged Miyoung, making sure they were near one another; especially making sure Luhan was never near them.  
 
 
"What's wrong, Sehun? It seems like every time we are together recently I find myself asking that question." She sighed as they were in the living room alone now, everyone was in the rooms, leaving the pair to talk. 
 
 
"Look, I just love you so much." Sehun smiled, holding onto her hands. 
 
 
"Sehun, don't change the subject." She snatched her hands away. 
 
 
"Well maybe if you just said it back I wouldn't be so worried!" He yelled this time. 
 
 
"Don't do this! Is it about Luhan?" She whispered the last part, knowing that the guys might be listening now. 
 
 
"Of course it is! I see how you two looked at each other, you still have feelings for him!" He accused her, she stood up from the sofa. "Where are you going!?" He continued to yell. 
 
 
"I'm going home! You're acting like I'm the bad person, when was it wrong to be around you? The one I truly love?" She confessed, "I'm tired of this, I think we need to break up." She shook her head before gathering her things, and she left; leaving Sehun there with all of his regrets.