chapter six;

More Than This

 

 
 
It had been a week, a week since Luhan had confessed that he wanted to kiss her. More than a week since Miyoung and Sehun's break up, and today was the day all three of them would be under the same roof; it was Xiumin's birthday party. 
 
 
Everything was set up, the living room had the TV and some of the sofas removed to make space for the tables of food and gifts. Some other singers were there and some non-celebrity friends. 
 
 
"The party is better than I expected." Sehun interrupted her conversation with one of the boys friend, Jaekyung.
 
 
"Did you have low expectations on it?" She tilted her head to the side, making him a little flustered. "Just kidding," She smiled, "Don't worry I'm surprised myself." She nodded. 
 
 
"Do you want to talk outside? On the balcony?" He looked over at the sliding door, "No ones out there." 
 
 
"Um, sure." She hesitated, but she followed him outside anyway. She looked in the room before closing the door behind her, seeing Luhan looking at her curiously. She turned away, walking over to where Sehun was leaning on the balcony railing. 
 
 
"I am sorry, I'm sorry for everything. I was scared," He tried to get her to look at him, but she didn't. 
 
 
"Sehun, saying sorry isn't going to fix this. Not this quickly." She stayed out there, this time, Sehun left her alone.
 
 
She stayed there, thinking about why did this happen. How could she let this happen? How the guy she loves was best friend with her first love? 
 
 
"Are you going back in?" She heard the slide door open, revealing Luhan. She had been out there for awhile now, the crowd inside slowly diminishing. 
 
 
"I'm not sure." She shrugged, looking down at the city below. 
 
 
"If you're not going in, then I'm not either." He smiled, standing next to her. 
 
 
"You'll get sick." She rolled her eyes. 
 
 
"Well, so would you." His elbow lightly hitting hers. "Plus, getting sick is the virus getting into your system, not just being outside in the cold." 
 
 
"Then how would I get sick? If I won't because of the cold?" 
 
 
"I'll kiss you." Luhan smiled, scooting a little closer. She didn't move away. "I'm going to kiss you." He stated, his hand on the small of her back, she looked over at him. His other hand lightly brushing against her cheek, she could feel his hot breath. His lips lightly pressed against hers. She didn't hesitate to return the kiss.
 
 
"What the hell is going on?" Sehun looked at them madly, "How could you? Luhan, you had your chance with her. I'm with her now."
 
 
"No, last time I checked you two were broken up." He stood in front of Miyoung. 
 
 
"Last time I checked, while you were in China all you did was cheat." Sehun revealed, Miyoung moved from behind him, just finding out. "I thought you were my friend!" Sehun lunged at Luhan. 
 
 
The two fought, Miyoung struggling to make them stop but it was just making it worse. 
 
 
"Shut up!" She finally yelled loudly, "Stop fighting! I can't believe I let this happen. I can't believe I let myself come between you two. You shouldn't be mad at each other, but me." She said, the guys stopped fighting. "You two shouldn't love me." She said as she called in Kris, to help them clean up. 
 
 
She ended up helping Sehun, they were in the cramped bathroom. She didn't want to talk anymore, she just wanted to be at home, somewhere comfortable. And Sehun knew what to say, but couldn't find the words to do so. So he did the only thing he could think of, grabbing her face and pressing his lips against hers.
 
 
"I think I should go." She rushed out of the bathroom, not looking back. 
 
 
"I can't bring myself to be mad at you or Luhan." Sehun whispered softly, but that was one of the many things he wanted to say but it was too late. 
 
 
 
 
**thank you for the comments, they are what keep me going~ ^ㅂ^