chapter seven;

More Than This

 

 
 
Where was Miyoung going? She didn't even know. She just hopped on the train to go home.
 
 
Did the boys know? Of course not, otherwise how could she get away? She needed to think and being around them wouldn't help. 
 
 
"Can you just check in every couple of days?" She had told SooJi, "I need to get away, go home for awhile." She packed a few more items into a luggage. 
 
 
"Of course," She nodded; handing her a few more items to pack, "And if Sehun or Luhan ask where you are I will be like I have a friend named Miyoung?" She joked. 
 
 
"You know me too well." She smiled, hugging her one last time before leaving. 
 
 
Sehun and Luhan weren't talking, at all. If before was bad, this was worse. They would get into arguments often, blaming one another on their failed relationship with Miyoung. It wasn't until a week later did Sehun decide to visit Miyoung's apartment, a few days after she had left. 
 
 
Before they had broken up, she gave him a key as well. Using that key to open the door, he saw a pile of mail on the coffee table. That's when he began to get worried, he checked around the house seeing most of her belongings were gone, all but one thing. Her cell phone. So all the times he had texted her or called, and didn't get a reply it was because she didn't even have her cellphone with her anymore.
 
 
But he checked it, seeing he wasn't the only one who texted her. Luhan had too. 
 
 
 
                                   ##
 
 
 
"Mom, can we not?" She sighed as she picked at her food, they were having dinner.
 
 
"I'm just saying that you should come home, you have nothing holding you back in Seoul anymore. Ever since we moved here we don't see you much, we miss you." Her mom continued, but it was true. She didn't have anything holding her back anymore.
 
 
"You're right mom, you are." She bit her lip, thinking maybe it was a good idea. 
 
 
"If you want to move here, you can just move back here. We need more company." Her father smiled. 
 
 
 
                                   ## 
 
 
 
"What do you mean she's gone?" What did you do!?" Luhan yelled at Sehun, he had overheard him telling Chen. 
 
 
"I didn't do this alone! We both drove her away!" Sehun yelled back, "She didn't leave a not or anything, all her clothes are gone. I called SooJi but she didn't say anything." 
 
 
 
But Luhan already had an idea for where she was. He waited until it was midnight until he began to pack; he didn't have any schedule coming up. But he knew EXO-K did, meaning he could go without Sehun tagging along. 
 
 
He knew she would be at home. He remembered the last time going over there, it was two years ago. They weren't going through a rough patch, they were actually happy. He couldn't wait to see her there. Was it wrong of him to think this could be another way to bring back what they used to have? By going behind Sehun's back?