The Skit

Thought Of As Small

2 days later

 

 

 

"Be creative, use your imagination, there is no limit," Mrs. Shin, my drama teacher split the class into 9 groups of 4 to write their own play. Of course I chose 2ne1.

 

We all combined our desks together, 2 on each side. "What's this teacher thinking? The nerds over there will probably make a stupid play about dragons, and castles, and wizards," Minzy said.

 

"Not all nerds are into that stuff, you know," I said to Minzy, dead serious. How did I know? Because I used to be one.

 

"Anyways, let's just finish this stupid assignment, get through the day, and then we can get to the auditions," I said.

 

They all smiled and agreed,"Yeah, we can't pass up on a big chance like this," Bom said. She was back to her normal self now, but there was still something off about her.

 

"What should the play be about?" CL asked.

 

We all thought for a while before Minzy suggested, "How about we do something like Romeo and Juliet?" Everyone shook their heads. It's not like any of us were interested in that besides her.

 

"We could all pretend to be barbie dolls and do a skit," Surprisingly, CL was the one to suggest a good idea.

 

"I like it, how about you guys?" I smiled with excitement as 2ne1 also did too. We all set off to the Props Room.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Next group!!" Mrs. Shin called out, "How about you guys, the 2ne1 gang over there," she smiled and signalled for us to come up.

 

Unlike other groups who were shy and and talked quietly, me and 2ne1 proudly walked up to the front of the class and introduced our characters.

 

"Hello, I'll be playing Tiffany!" Bom smiled, flopping her orange wig around.

 

"Annyohaeseyo, I'll be playing the role of Yoona!!" Minzy said, wearing 10 pounds of make-up.

 

"I'll be Kris," CL said in a cool voice twitching her lips to emphasize her bushy mustache.

"And I'll be playing the character of Hara," I smiled, ruffled up my hot pink feather boa, and ran my fingers through my long black wig which looked like the Grudge's hair.

 

As soon as Hara heard her name in front of the classroom she widened and flames lit in her eyes, which satisfied me.

 

The class laughed at our introductions and we continued.

 

"We're the barbie girls!!" Me, Bom, and Minzy shouted.

 

The skit started and we all got into character.

 

 

__________________________________________________

 

 

Hara, Tiffany, and Yoona strutted down the school hallways. Tiffany was texting and Yoona was putting on more make-up, while Hara looked at herself in every locker mirror she passed by.

 

"I'm like sooo beautiful. Everyone's jealous of me, omg," Hara said when she got to her locker and looked at a long mirror the size of her locker door.

 

Suddenly a tall, handsome guy walked towards the 3 barbies and "accidentally" bumped into Hara's shoulder.

 

"Oh sorry," Kris winked and pointed at her. Tiffany and Yoona awed in jealousy.

 

"It's okay, cutie," Hara flirted back. Kris hovered over Hara and looked at her in the eye.

 

"Are you busy this weekend?" He asked, combing through his hair.

 

"N-No," she replied, blushing.

 

"How about we meet up at _______ tonight at 7?"

 

"I'd love to," she purred, "See you there."

 

 

 

 

 

It was 6:50 and Hara was ready to spend the evening with Kris.

 

"I wonder what he has planned for me," she thought. Hara drove to _________ and started looking around for Kris.

 

Soon, she spotted him, but he wasn't alone. He had his arms draped over Tiffany and Yoona.

 

"Hey, babe, come join us!" Kris waved.

 

"What are you guys doing here?!" Hara asked furiously.

 

"Kris asked us on the same date too," Tiffany said and they both smiled like evil twin witches.

 

 

_________________________________________________________

 

 

"And that's why Tiffany, Hara, and Yoona are a bunch of fakes. Even though they are supposedly best friends, they are disloyal to eachother and are just plain plastic," I said.

 

"Our skit teaches people life lessons about how to be loyal and trustworthy," Bom finished.

 

"And not a bunch of s," CL coughed, too small for anyone else in the class to hear but us.

 

The class stood up and clapped, still smiling and laughing. Of course, they knew that the skit was based on real life people.

 

We all bowed and returned to our seats.

 

"Wow, 2ne1 gang, impressive. I get your story and your ending explanation was awesome," our teacher commented.

 

"Do you think she knows the skits based on real ?" CL whispered to me, chuckling.

 

I laughed along, "Probably not."

 

 

 

 

"Okay, let's practice one more time before we go to YG," I said.

 

Everyone nodded in agreement and picked up their instruments. "5, 6, 7, 8!!"

 

With that, I started singing and everyone started playing their parts smoothly and perfectly.

 

 

The song ended about 5 minutes later, without any mistakes, and we all sighed, proud of one another.

 

"Good job, guys. I think we're ready," I said. We took our instruments and left our studio.

 

Well, it wasn't really a studio. It was an abandoned building. We put up signs saying the building was haunted so no one would come and disturb us.

 

I know I'm pretty wealthy and could afford a real practice studio, but it just didn't feel as homey as this building. The 2ne1 building.

 

 

 

 

"Woah.. it's huge," Minzy looked up at the 100 story building with wide open.

 

The YG building was about the size of Park Electronics, my family's company. I smiled. The building seemed intimidating in a way which made others nervous, but it also felt welcoming. I felt like the building was speaking to me, saying, "You belong here."

 

"Let's go! We can do this 2ne1!" Bom yelled and jumped in the air ahead of us.

 

Everyone followed her into the gigantic glass doors and entered a bright orange room, filled with other korean students with numbered tags on the front of their shirt.

 

Everyone dressed nicely and formally. I looked at me and 2ne1. We were nowhere near formal.

 

"What is this, a business office? I can't even tell the difference between anyone here," CL glared at the people walking by.

 

Everyone looked at 2ne1 weirdly. "What are they wearing?" I heard.

 

*We're wearing clothes, .*

 

Since it was a walk-in audition, anyone could audition even without applying earlier. I walked up to the front desk along with my crew and asked for some applications.

 

It took about 5 minutes to fill out our application since we were auditioning together.

 

We got our numbers, stuck it on the front of our shirts, and sat down in the waiting seats nearby with the other people.

 


 

Here's just some funny stuff for you guys, DON'T WORRY, SNSD AND EXO FANS. None of their personalities are real or meant to make fun of them. Hope you guys liked the update! I also hope none of you got offended, haha