Something New

Thought Of As Small

 

 

"Okay, dolly, you sit in the floor on the right. And you, sweetie, sit on the table there with your legs crossed," the director instructed us.

 

Apparently, I was Sweetie. Hah, even the director calls Hara a dolly.

 

Well, today, I'm gonna act like a barbie doll just to make Hara jealous. I'll try my best to look professional and perfect just to piss that off and pay back for the things she's done to me.

 

I came and sat on the table obediently, despite the long dress that kept getting stuck to my heels. "Ready Hara?" I smiled.

 

She gave me a weird look, but soon gave me a cocky face. "Of course I am. Unlike you, I've had experience and I have undeniable beautiful features," Hara flipped her hair and smiled.

 

I gave her a disgustified look. *Who does she think she is? Jennifer Lopez?* Jeez, conceited .

 

"3, 2, 1, action!!"

 

About 4 camera people snapped pictures and shots of me and Hara in a pure white backround and floor with ancient Roman columns and vines as props.

 

I posed like actual models I saw in magazines and advertisements. Hara sat on the floor and tried to look seductive, though she ended up looking like she was trying too hard.

 

"Hey, dolly!! Just put your hands on your hips and smile, okay? Sweetie, you're doing awesome, keep it coming!" the director shouted.

 

I surprised myself. I continued doing different poses and the staff had all their eyes on me.

 

"Yah, what the hell are you doing, stealing my spotlight?!" Hara whispered.

 

"Oh, I'm sorry, your majesty, but today it's not all about you. You aren't the Queenka today," I smirked.

 

She made an offended gasp and proceeded with the photoshoot. "Good job, good job, 5 more shots and we're done people!!" the director yelled.

 

I felt special for once today. Like all attention was on me.

 

"Aaaand done!!"

 

We were finally done and I got up and bowed to everyone. I heard alot of "good job"s and saw alot of thumbs up.

 

The blonde lady from before ran over to me. "Wah, Ms. Park, have you ever considered modeling as a real job?" she asked.

 

"Um, no, I haven't really thought about it yet, haha.." I replied.

 

I really haven't thought about any other career besides being the lead singer of 2ne1.

 

"Well you should try it out and see if you like it. You have beautiful features and an outstanding figure. You'd really suite a position as a model, Ms. Park," she smiled.

 

"Thank you," I bowed and smiled.

 

*Hm, should I consider it? Since the people seemed to think I was pretty good.. Aish, no!! I only did this to make Hara jealous anyways, I mean look at what I'm wearing! A long coral blue dress?! What the f-*

 

I thought that I looked ridiculous until I saw myself in the mirror in the dressing room.

 

*Wow.. Is this really me?* I thought as I looked how the the top of the dress draped down my shoulders, the middle of the dress wrapped perfectly around my waist, and the bottom of the dress flowed to the floor ever so gracefully.

 

My hair was wavy as if I just came back from the beach. I was wearing golden bangles and matching gold loop earrings. My shoes were thin strap and golden high heels.

 

I looked.. elegant. I look like a ancient Roman princess! I couldn't believe my eyes.

 

Suddenly the door flew open and in came a furious Hara. "You're so annoying!"

 

I smiled. "Same to you."

 

"You just had to go in there and steal all my thunder! You're unbelievable, this was my chance to get recognized and you just ruined it!!" She yelled.

 

"Wow, not even a real model yet and you already sound like a diva," I said as I took off all my accessories.

 

"UGH!" Hara threw a hair dryer at the wall and exited the room.

 

*Hah. Take that, .*

 

I took out my phone from my backpack and saw a one message.

 

Text message from: CL

 

Sorry, I went home. See you tomorrow :)

 

I sighed and changed out of the dress into my own clothes. Today was pretty fun, though it was getting late and I should probably get home.

 

I was just about to leave the store, before a man in a black suite with a blue tooth on his right ear yelled "Excuse me, Ms. Sandara Park!!"

 

He was carrying a suitcase and dark thin sunglasses.

 

*We're in a mall and he's wearing shades?*

 

"Yes?" I asked curiously. What would a guy like him want from me? He reached inside his suitcase and took out a packet of paper, stapled together.

 

"If you ever consider going into the modeling business, here's an application for my boss's company," he handed me the paper and got out a small card from his pocket, "give me a call."

 

I bowed and thanked him. It's not like I would ever think about this again. I need to support 2ne1 no matter what other opportunities come up.

 

I shoved the papers in my bag and walked out the mall.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

*What the hell?* As soon as I came through the door back to my house, I saw my brother and Nana sitting at the dining table with the candles lit, drinking wine and eating dinner together.

 

"Oh, Dara.. Hey," Nana smiled at me. *.* I thought while she gave me a beautiful yet ugly smile.

 

I ignored her and just walked to the stairs to my room. "Dara, come join us!" Thunder waved. I was hungry, but I'll eat later.

 

I don't wanna be near Nana, I don't want her in my house, I hate her.

 

"Why did you invite her in our house?! Did you even ask for my permission? I exist, I live in this house too!" I shouted before I slammed my bedroom door and locked it, jumping onto my bed.

 

Do I even matter to anyone? It seems like the only thing Thunder even cares about is our company and Nana. Does his family not matter to him anymore?

 

Wait.. What family? It's only me and him now.

 

Thunder runs our family business and what do I do? I'm completely worthless. I might as well be forgotten about.

 

I looked at my wall clock. 9:34 pm

 

Tired, I crawled under my bed sheets and closed my eyes. I heard laughing and glass clinking downstairs.

 

*So. ing. Annoying.*

 


 

Hmm, will Dara take the job and leave 2ne1? Is Nana going to be part of the family soon? Are 2ne1 going to audition? Leave a comment, I want to know what you guys think! Subscribe also! Hope you enjoyed the chapter (: