Is this a Dream?

Thought Of As Small

 

If you thought the YG building was big, then SM is freaking huge.

 

Once again, we entered a strange foreign building, curious and optimistic. Minzy's jaw dropped, "This is just too much to handle. I feel so special!! Kyaa!~" she bounced with joy and skipped towards the glass doors framed with engraved silver.

 

Everyone followed her, equally as excited. When we got there, we saw a pure white room with modern furniture and some things even ressemblede my house. It somehow made me more comfortable. I let out a big sigh and walked up to the front desk with the contract in hand.

 

The thin front desk lady wearing a tight suit and low, but very neat bun looked up a me. Glasses lay on the edge of her nose and her eyes were thickly alligned with jet black eyeliner. From a distance, you could mistaken her as an ajhumma, though she seemed quiet young.

 

"Hello, how may I help you?" She said while stacking papers at the same time.

 

"Uhh, someone said they wanted to see us today?" I answered unsurely. She lay her hand on the small mouse of her desk computer. "Do you have an appointment?" She asked.

 

"Y-Yes, we're uhh, 2ne1," the familiar name rolled off my tongue and into her ears. She looked at me weirdly at first, but once she looked at her computer, she confirmed who we were and pointed her finger towards the elevator to the left.

 

"Press Level 11. Once you get out, take a right, then another right. Our CEO's office will be right down the hall. Biggest doors, at the end. Can't miss it," She gave us a small, reassuring smile.

 

I nodded and calmly walked towards the elevator, trying to hide my anxiety. When the elevator doors closed and we were the only ones in there, I let out a big huff.

 

"Ahh!!! I'm so nervous! Aish, I've never been more nervous in my life, why am I like this??" I panicked. Bom patted the small of my back and giggled, while CL pressed the 11.

"Don't worry about it, Dara. We can do it, you're always the hopeful one out of all of us anyways. Think positive," She consulted. I bobbed my head up and down as the elevator numbers increased and we were pulled higher and higher.

 

*Ok, Dara. Just think positive. The worst that can happen is that he doesn't want us or he calls us horrible or we get escorted out my security because you do something stupid or- Gahh!! How is that positive?!* I mentally slapped myself. *POSITIVE. OKAY. Today, is our day. We are going to be accepted and we are going to be stars. A stage will be set for us today, and that is going to be our stage and our stage only. You can do it Sandara Park. Fighting!*

 

Just as I finished my thoughts, the elevator doors opened and we were met with a red velvet hall, decorated with gold picture frames every once in a while. Roman statue replicas would be thrown in every 2 feet or so.

 

"Wahh.. this is even fancier than YG!! Totally classy," Minzy gasped. Me and Bom, who were used to the high class stuff by now, just nodded and proceeded down the hall. *A right, then another right.* I repeated in my mind.

 

Just as the front desk lady said, at the end of the hall was a huge pair of doors, not as big as the entrance, but close. Though, it wasn't glass or anything out of the ordinary. It was just a regular wooden door.

 

In the middle of it was a golden label, labelled Ms. Kim-CEO. That made me gulp. Hey, at least it's a woman. All the thoughts about the CEO being a scary and grumpy old man dissappeared.

 

CL was the one to have the courage to knock first, while we all stood behind her. After a short pause, I heard a light "Come in!!" I slowly turned the door knob  and walked in, formally.

 

As expected, the office was simple and modern. It had black, grey, and white furniture. And was it just me or did everything seem to look like cubes? The chandelier was a white paper box with smaller boxes hanging from it, the black sofas were pretty much small cubes, the table was just a grey block sitting in the middle of the room, and I think you can imagine what everything else would be like.

 

"A-Annyohaeseyo, you wanted to see us? We're-"

 

"Twenty-one!! Did I guess right? I DID, DIDN'T I? Yep, I still got it. I can tell be how you're screaming with power and charisma, hahaha. Have a seat, make yourself comfortable, come on!!" She invited us in before I could finish.

 

We slowly made our way in the room and sat down. "The boss is more cheery than I expected," Bom whispered besides me. I nodded in agreement as the CEO walked up to us and sat across from Me.

 

I couldn't help but take in her ellaborate and beautiful features. Even with the bright red lipstick, she still looked incredibly amazing and young. Her hair was leisurely tied in a side ponytail, locks of light brown curled loosely. She was wearing a striped blazer over a tight black mini dress which revealed her amazing curves and long legs. The look was finished off with silver diamond encrusted bangles and black, shiny pumps.

 

Compared to my light blue dress I wore last time, she was drop dead gorgeous. I'm pretty much just an ant beside her. For once in my life, I felt envy towards a girl. She was so beautiful, I couldn't take my eyes off her. She was more intimidating than a grumpy old man.

 

"Well, I think you know my name already, but if you don't, Ms. Jin Ah Kim, nice to meet you!!" She shook hands with each of us indivisually.

 

"Okay, let's get down to business," she clasped her hands together," Do you have a sample CD for me?" I nodded and handed her our CD. She thanked us and handed the CD to a guy, who I'm assuming is her assistant or secretary, and he put the CD into a laptop which was connected to earphones.

 

He handed it to her and she put the earplugs on. As she was listening to our music, her head bobbed to the beat and a smile formed on her face. I could tell she was pleased.

 

Me and the girls exchanged looks and gestures toward eachother. After another minute, she set the things down and looked at each one of us with admiration.

 

"I can tell you girls will go far. I haven't seen any band our group that has such a connection like you girls. I can just feel it. I know you girls will not go anywhere without eachother so I will not seperate you," She smiled.

 

Yes!! Everyone exploded with relief and happiness. So this means she's gonna except us!!

 

"On one condition," the woman said in a serious tone. I cleared my throat. All of us leaned in curiously and prepared for that one condition.

 

She folded her hands on the table. "I'm adding another member to your group."