Fist Fight and Cat Fight in a Day

Thought Of As Small

 

 

"I'm going to tell you one more time. Get out of my way," the 4 guys crowded around me with cocky smirks on their face.

 

"She's so cute," one of the punks chuckled. I checked my watch. It was already 11:40, I needed to get back to school before lunch ends so 2ne1 could have some grub to eat.

 

*Aish, these guys are wasting my time.*

 

"No? You guys aren't gonna move?" I asked. I looked at their school uniforms and I could see they weren't from the same school as me. That explains it. If they were, they'd be smart enough to get the hell out of my way.

 

The guys stood in the same exact spot, looking amused.

 

"Okay. You asked for it. I tried to be nice, but I guess I have no choice," I threw my backpack on the concrete sidewalk and cracked my knuckles.

 

"Aww, look at that. How adora-" another short boy smiled, though I cut him off with a punch right up the nostril.

 

"OH !!!!" I heard as the dude's nose dripped with red liquid.

 

*Music to my ears.* I smiled. Another 5 punches landed on his face and stomach before he lay on the ground, defeated.

 

Then, a sudden kick came my way. I quickly dodged, swung a punch, and drop kicked the poor stupid guy.

 

*2 down, 3 to go.*

 

The other guys armed themselves with some wooden crates and metal pipes they found around us laying on the floor.

 

*They really think they can beat me with those toys? Hah, cute.*

 

 

 

A few minutes later, all of them were bruised and bleeding on the floor along with broken crates and bent pipes.

 

"Next time you see a girl walking down the street, be a gentleman and move," I said as I dusted my hands and picked up my backpack.

 

I looked down at my new shoes I bought a week ago. They had dirt along the rims.

 

"Ah, chincha. You guys got my new shoes dirty," I kicked a random guy laying on the floor, as if he were at fault and continued walking to the convenience store.

 

As soon as I reached Sam Dong's Convenience Store, I grabbed some energy bars and soda, payed for them at the counter and left.

 

I looked at my watch. It was already 11:56. Those guys waisted my time, and for what? To get a good beating?

 

I was so pissed, I wanted to wrestle with those guys one more time.

 

I looked to my left, where the alley I beat them up was, however, there was no trace of them.

 

*Hmph. Probably ran home crying to your mommies.*

 

I quickly walked back to school, and soon I was in front of the JS High School gates. I walked in, casually, as I didn't see any students.

 

*They're probably all in class. Which, of course, means I'm late and lunch has ended. Oh well.* I thought to myself as I took out an energy bar and munched on it.

 

 

 

I kicked the door open, causing everyone in class to stare at me in shock.

 

"Ahh.. What's wrong with her? She's late and she has to make a big scene like that? Chincha..."

 

"Omo! She's SO badass!!"

 

"What a drama queen."

 

I heard whispers and murmurs about my entrance, though I ignored them and made my way to my seat, next to Bom.

 

"Ms. Park, do you have anything to say for yourself?" My annoying english teacher, Mr. Kim, asked in an annoyed tone.

 

I think he was expecting a "Sorry" or something, but too bad he's not getting one.

 

"Nope."

 

Mr. Kim rolled his eyes and continued on with his lesson, used to my usual comeback.

 

I flopped into my seat and was welcomed by my dear friend.

 

"Yah! Where were you?! I was so hungry!!" Park Bom quietly scolded me, taking out the food and passing the bag on to the rest of 2ne1.

 

"There were a few guys in my way," I simply replied and they nodded in understanding. Of course they knew what happened. This was almost a daily routine for us.

 

 

 

 

Throughout most of the class, I just doodled in my notebook and passed notes to the girls.

 

The bell finally rang and I stood up & stretched my back. "AAAAAHHH, Finally I'm out of this hell hole," I sighed.

 

I grabbed my stuff and walked out of class with 2ne1.

 

"Yeah, for now. We still have the rest of the day to go, Pabo," Minzy laughed and everyone else chuckled.

 

I pouted and sighed again.

 

We walked in the hallway in our usual formation. CL in the front, Minzy on her right, Park bom beside her on the left, and me next to Bom.

 

The hallway was filled with talk about relationships and kpop bands. Well, until 2ne1 came by.

 

Whenever 2ne1 approached anyone, they would silence their conversations and move aside for us to walk.

 

Why did everyone always make such a big deal when we walked through the hallways? We're normal students just like anyone else who attends this school. Guess they're scared.

 

As we were walking, I saw a foot blocking my way. I nearly tripped, but dodged the obstacle.

 

Who was that?

 

Hah. I already knew the answer. Who else would wear 10-inch fuchsia pink high heels?

 

I turned around and there I saw the she-devil, Hara.

 

"Yah. Watch where you leave your barbie parts. I don't wanna touch them, and neither does anyone else," I glared at her, chewing my gum with my mouth open.

 

Gasps and "ooh"s filled the hall as everyone stared at us. The atmosphere in the room got more tense.

 

"Maybe you should watch where You're going. Touching you is the same thing as touching a dog. Filthy, disgusting, and just.. ew." she made a disgusted face.

 

Her "followers" giggled and stared at me up and down.

 

My cheeks flushed. I didn't know what to say. I looked around the hall and saw everyone was hollering with laughter.

 

I ran passed my next class and out the door to the school garden, embarrassed.

 

*That . She clearly tried to trip me on purpose!!*

 

I facepalmed myself. *It's just like last year.. everyone was laughing at me.. they.. they hated me and humiliated me.. Why? Why do people just make others feel so bad..* I thought as I cried in silence.

 

Suddenly, the doors burst open and out came my faithful friend, running to my side.

 

"Yah, are you okay? Why didn't you do something?! You could've stood up to her, you could've given her a good beating, you could've-" she cut herself off. "Aish, chincha. You punk."

 

"I just.. I- I didn't know what to do. It was just like before when I was humiliated and laughed at.. but as long as everyone saw she tripped me on purpose, I'm okay.. You saw right?" I looked up at her with hopeful eyes.

 

"Of course I did," CL patted my head and I was slightly relieved. "But if that ever does something to you ever again I swear, I'll-"

 

"Unnieee!!!" I laughed and she joined along with me.

 

This was going to be a looong school year. Though, I know I'll have 2ne1 by my side to back me up, even when my fists don't help in situations like this.

 


 

First chapter's up! It's not really my best work, but read on!! Comment and subscribe please (: