Who Do I Trust?

Will I Ever?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

After I finished eating, Taeyang and I cleaned up the kitchen together. Then, we sat on the couch and watched TV. We were watching the cooking channel, which seemed to be something Taeyang loved to watch. I was surprised that this was his favorite channel since his cooking seemed to say otherwise.My phone began to vibrate. Before I could pick it up Taeyang grabbed it.

 

"You can’t answer it now," he said jokingly.

 

He threw my phone in the air and caught it before handing it back to me. I looked and it was my friends who had stayed over. They were finally awake. They wanted to hang out tonight again. I wasn’t really up for it since I wanted have some time with Taeyang alone, but Taeyang insisted we go.

 

“Who passes up dancing?” He stated nudging me.

 

As the day progressed, Taeyang started dancing around my place to everything he heard. It was like he could hear songs playing in his head.

 

"I hope there is a dance battle tonight," he said dancing around me in circles.

 

"Stop dancing and go get ready before you can’t dance anymore."

 

"I was born to dance," he said moon walking into my bedroom.

 

Once we both got dressed we headed out the door. We got to the club and entered to blasting music and pulsing lights.It was packed! We were being pushed left and right. We could barely get through the crowd. I kept getting swiped my people and smeelling body odor. Don't people shower before they come here? I looked over and saw my friends who were seated in the VIP section. They waved for us to come over. They ordered shots and before you knew it everyone was drunk, but I wasn’t feeling it tonight and decided not to drink. Taeyang spent most of his time on the dance floor, but he started getting a little to close to my friend Kwan again. The same friend that told me to watch out for him. Kwan looked at me and smilled pretending nothing was going on. I pulled him to the side.

 

"What’s with the awkward looks and signals between you guys?”

 

"I’m sorry. I think we should talk about this later.”

 

I got so frustrated. “NO I WANT TO KNOW NOW!”

 

He suggested we take the drunk ones to my place along with Taeyang. It was an awkward ride. They were talking nonsense and there was tension between my friend and I. When we arrived I picked Kibum up who was barking at everyone.

 

"Calm down Kibum.”

 

I picked Kibum up and placed him in my lap.  My friend sat next to me on the couch. We stared at each other while silence filled the room. The others where passed out.

 

"Look. I didn’t know how to tell you."

 

"Tell me what?"

 

"The guy that I had dated a while ago is the one you’re dating now."

 

"Really??"

 

"I’m sorry."

 

"You had me going around looking like a fool because you didn’t know how to tell me. You said he was an and slept around."

 

"I know. I didn’t know he was like that until I actually saw him in action. He comes off as innocent, but he’s not."

 

"Are you sure?"

 

"Yes. He even lied about his name to me."

 

"He what? I’m sure Taeyang is his real name. Well, why were you flirting with him?"

 

"Why would I do that in front of you Seungri? He was coming on to me and I was trying to get him to stop. I wasn’t that wasted and I’m not an ."

 

"I don’t believe you."

 

"Look. You don’t have to believe me. I’m just letting you know what happened. You wanted me to help you so now I’m helping. I’m going to go drop the others off now. You and him can do whatever."

 

I went to go lay in my bed next to where he was laying. My eyes stayed open the whole night. I couldn’t sleep with that type of information on my mind. I confronted him. He told me he hadn’t done anything like that to me. He said he was like that in his past, but years ago. He had also never lied about his name.

 

He grabbed my hand, “Please believe me.”

 

I looked at him and shook my head. “I can’t do it."

 

"Did someone say something?"

 

I stared at him blankely.

 

"Please don’t listen to other people. You are going to trust their word over mine?"

 

"I just… I don’t know what to believe right now."

 

He grabbed my hand.

 

"Seungri?"

 

"Please let go," I said looking away from him.

 

He let go of my hand, held it in front of me and placed a ring in it.

 

"I got us couple rings. I wasn’t sure when I should give it to you."

 

I pulled my hand away. "I just can’t do it."

 

He took my hand opened it placed the ring in it and closed it.

 

"Just take it to remember me. One day you will know that I’m not the same person your friend was talking about."

 

He walked away.

 

"I liked you too much to hurt you. Your friend is not trustworthy."