Fireworks

Will I Ever?

 

 

 

 

 

Despite him being a model he wasn’t afraid to show public affection. Maybe because he wasn’t well known yet. Everywhere we went he had his arm around me or had my hand intertwined with his. I liked that he didn’t care what other people thought or if people stared.

Today was the third month we had been together. He had something planned, but he wouldn’t tell me where we were going. The only thing I knew was I was supposed to meet him at his house.

When I got there he hugged me, turned me around then blind folded me.

 

“What’s this for?”

 

“You will see it’s a surprise.”

 

I was disoriented once I was blindfolded. I didn’t know where I was going. The only thing I knew was that I was outside. It felt like I had been walking for 10 minutes. He finally took the blindfold off. I glanced around and was astonished. In front of me was a table set for two with candles. In front of it was a pool and hot top. The pool had a rock wall behind it with a waterfall. There were also candles around it. The only lights that lid the outside area were of a reddish color.

He pulled out my chair for me to sit down, then pushed it in. When he sat down a waiter came out with a menu and poured some wine. Seung-hyun held up his glass and we made a toast.

 

“To new beginnings.”

 

We both ordered what we wanted. I couldn’t help, but glance and take in my surroundings.

 

“Do you like it?”

 

“It’s beautiful!”

 

“I’ll show you around.”

 

He got up and waited for me to take his hand. We walked around the pool. Then he showed me his garden. The air was fresh and the night was cool. When we walked back to the table our food had arrived. I had never had food taste so delicious. It was so fresh!

 

The whole time we ate we kept smiling and giggling and exchanging glances. He asked if I wanted to get in the hot tub and I couldn’t resist. He changed into his swimsuit and gave me one to wear.

 

We eased into the hot tub and sat across from each other. I decided it would be better if we were closer so I scooted over to him. He put his arm around me and turned towards me. He glided his hand from my chest to stomach. My body tensed up. I reached down and grabbed his then ran out the hot tub. He chased me around the pool then pushed me. He jumped in after me.

 

“It’s so cold!!”

 

I splashed him then swam away. He swam towards me and wrapped his legs around me. I swam around with him on my back. I stopped on the side of the pool to rest. He positioned himself in front of me. He put each of his hands on the side of me so I couldn’t move. He looked into my eyes and pushed himself into me. He came towards my ear like he was going to say something, but he backed away and leaned against the pool wall beside me.

 

He looked up at the stars. “Why is it that every night that I’m with you the weather seems to be perfect?”

 

“Do you think once you become famous you will forget about me?”

 

“Forget about you? Who said I was going to become famous? I have been modeling almost my whole life and no one even notices me. Besides how could I forget you?”

 

He swam back in front of me.

 

“Seungri, I never forget anyone even if we aren’t together for a long time I won’t forget you.”

 

That night was the last night we had seen each other in three weeks. His schedule had become so busy he couldn’t even do the things that he wanted to do by himself. He would call me crying about how he was overworked and how he felt he was never good enough. I felt so bad for him. He was such a perfectionist. I think he was being to hard on himself.

 

He invited me over to watch a movie at his place. When I arrived I took one look at him and was taken back. It looked like someone had all the energy out of him. I didn’t want to say anything so I just acted normal. I gave him a hug and he felt so weak.

 

“I missed you,” he said laying his head on my shoulder.

 

“I missed you too.”

 

I lifted his head and kissed him. He looked as if he was going to cry. He leaned me back and got on top of me. His lips suddenly found their place on mine. My eyes closed and then he said the magic words.

 

“I love you Seungri.”

 

My heart started pounding. “I love you to Seung-hyun.”

 

His lips brushed against my neck. He came towards my ear and whispered: “I’m glad you came tonight.”

 

It sent chills down my spine instantly making my erect. He lifted my shirt and glided his hands down my stomach while staring intensely into my eyes. He ed my pants and slid them down.

 

That night there were fireworks between us. A movie was never watched. We made love until early sunrise.