Everythings Happen in One Day?

Phone Call

Taeyeon wake up with not so well position. She sleep in Yoga position again cause her back sore. She slowly stood up from the floor and arching her back.

“Seriously, stop you habit sleep like that Tae, you are like ajjuma already.” Yuri stood in front of her cousin’s door. Yes they life together on apartment that they bought with their share money. Their parents agree since they are a big woman now and it just couple blocks away from their parents house.

“Qwh, morning Yuri. I can’t help it. I fall sleep again last night.” Taeyeon stretch her back and neck before lazily walk toward her cousin and bump her. Yuri caught her in time but this is just her usual excuse to sleep on Yuri’s embrace and Yuri knew it.

“hemm…much better.” Taeyeon sigh in relief and warp her small hand on the taller waist.

“You are older then me but you don’t act like one.” Yuri smile and the brunette hair.

“Since I can’t grow taller then you, this is my benefit for being small you know. “ Yuri chuckle at her cousin’s statement. It’s true that Taeyeon is older then her but people might think that she is the youngest here since her body was small and she had baby face like. They stay like that a bit before Taeyeon broke their hug and offer Yuri breakfast. What a beautiful day.

.

.

.

Jessica sat with her legs cross while her hand hold file that her worker hand her earlier. She quickly sat up straight and un cross her legs cause her heels make loud thud. Her worker step back and bow her head deep as much as he can, afraid that if she look up his life will end just in second.

“Why we can’t get interview them?! this is insane! What’s going on here?” Jessica slam her hand on table cause couple of her stuff on table move away from spot and some fall down from table.

“Uh-Umm… we already make an appointment with them already Ms.Jung, but..”

“But What?!”Jessica became inpatient.

“Th-they choose to except Black Pearl Magazine rather then us.” The worker explain. Jessica stood up and rub her temple with her palm.

“But we are the first one who make appointment here?! How come..hufff okey you can leave.” Without thinking twice he bow and quickly walk out to save his live.

‘Ugh! Kwon Yuri you’ll pay this. I swear.’

.

.

.

“Unnie!”

“Yuri!”

“Yuri-ssi!”

“Hey guys!” they greet and bow to each other also hugging and joking, fooling around.

“Aigoo, you guys are famous now. I feel lucky that my Magazine can interview you guys first after came back from Japan.” Yuri flash her adoreable smile cause the girl group smile back.

“Ei Unnie, that’s nothing. We also want to thank you, because if is not you who publish our first debut  on your famous magazine, we’re nothing back there.” Hara said in excited manner.

“Oh no. I don’t do nothing. It’s you guys who work so hard and I’m proud of you!” Yuri hug the group again and giggle.

“Yuri, Yuri, look at you, always humble and kind. You never change except your y body and face huh?” Gyuri joke cause them laugh.

“ow Yuri, you have to know that we specially attend this interview just for you! We neglect all appointment just for you!”  Nichole added.

“Ow, there’s another magazine beside mine? I feel so bad.” Yuri frown.

“yeah, there are QQ magazine SSX magazine, YG magazine, oh and also Ice Princess! It’s popular now day.” Yuri’s ear perk up after hear the last magazine mentioned.

“I-ice Princess?” she asked once again afraid that she hear wrong.all of them nodded.”yeah since you leave Korea 2years ago,  they became popular and keep rising until now you can say that Ice Princess is your big enemy right now.”

“owh.” That was all Yuri can say. The interview with KARA went smooth. Yuri look at her friends with delight face and praise her worker doing a good job and let her go home earlier while she and the rest of the group go to eat lunch because KARA insist Yuri to celebrate her and their comeback to Korea together. After having lunch, Yuri took a cab back to her office. From afar she could see (car) park in front of her building. Yuri step out from the cab after she pay some amount cash for the driver and was about to walk inside the building but someone caught her arm. When she turn around, her eyes widen.

“Je-Jessica?”

“Kwon Yuri.” Jessica said with dark and cold voice. Yuri gulp down herself and her heart start to beating fast.

“Did I do something wrong with you?”Jessica said in frustration.

“Huh?” Yuri’s brow rise up. she have no clue about it.

“Don’t act stupid, there’s no one here? Why are you so mean to me? Why? Why?” Yuri jaw hang in the air. She think she is dead now. In front her there’s a girl, like angel and demon at the same time, mad at her but in a cute manner? She found it very very cute when Jessica snap and mad at her, she even whine to Yuri. Jessica was so mad at Yuri, and when she mad in her high level, she will whine. When Tiffany and Jessica had an argue, it end up Tiffany will crack up and said sorry to her although her puppy eyes will make Jessica melt but she like to see her friend whine like a child. Okey back to earth Yuri, O.M.G you bleeding. Jessica stop babble more words after she saw something melt down from Yuri’s nose.

“Yuri, You bleeding!” Jessica panicked and search something inside her bag. Yuri still on her though, not aware that her blood stain her shirt but then she snap back to reality when she feel someone tap tissue on her nose. It’s Jessica who look worried.

“Jessica, what are you doing?” Yuri ask casually. Jessica look at her disbelief and freak out.

“Yuri ah you are bleeding and you ask me what am I doing?!” Yuri look down and saw her shirt ruined by her own blood.

“ARGHHHH~ Blood blood blood blood, get them away from me.” Yuri also freak out and run away, leaving Jessica behind.

“Ya! Why are you run away?! Come back!” Jessica yelled but Yuri keep running and disappear after she turn to the corner. The blonde girl shook her head and stomp her feet then she hop inside her car and drove away. She will make a deal next time to that tan girl for leaving her alone and took her chance to interview KARA.

.

.

.

.

Taeyeon pull up the curtain and smile. She and her worker just finish to clean up her bakery and ready to open her daily bakery, Dorky Bakery. People gather to queue up since 7 but her shop start to open at 8 in the morning. Dorky Bakery is quite popular in Seoul not only because the delicious cakes and bread, it’s also their handsome workers who work diligently, could talk something sweet that can make girls faint in happiness, and of course the owner who is beauty and dorky at the same time, Kim Taeyeon.

Across the road from Dorky Bakery, stood there, white tall elegant building, with all of worker look like goddess work at there, Moon Mushroom Jewelry that also open at the same time Taeyeon pull up her curtain. Tiffany hang ‘open’ sign in front of her door and looking across the street.

“Hey you there!” Taeyeon shouted from afar cause all people look at across the road.

“Don’t just stand there if you want to see my workers charm! Come here! don’t be shy! I’ll let you enjoyed today! For free!” Taeyeon shouted cause everybody laugh. Tiffany’s eyes widen and she place both her hands on her hips.

“YA!Who said I was checking out your stupid workers who also made trouble with mine?! Stupid gnome!”  Taeyeon’s eyes widen and step out from her shop and walk out until she  stood the edge of the road.

“Ya! Apologize! “ Taeyeon cross her arm and pouted.

“What?! I can hear you?” Tiffany said, pretend she can’t hear.

“I said, HWANG MI YOUNG APOLOGIZE!!!”

“YA! You Stupid short Gnome! I Hate You!” Tiffany fall to Kim Taeyeon’s trap again. She was mad and stomp her feet on the floor and turn around. She forgot that her glass door still close so she hit her head on that door cause everybody laugh at her. She look back at her shoulder to see Taeyeon smirk in Victory and shrug with her palm open up widely and act innocent like ‘it’s not my fault you hit your empty head on the door.’ And shoot her dead glare. Well this is another reason why Dorky Bakery and Moon Mushroom Jewelry famous in Seoul. Everybody also named what Taeyeon and Tiffany do earlier as Taeny Moment. It only showed in the morning, lunch and night before they close their shop. It’s rare but everybody willing to came almost everyday just to see Taeny Moment. Taeyeon and Tiffany just like fire and water since they know each other back at their preschool time until now. Some people said that they are cute together but the other said that they are not really mean to each other even as a stranger who accidenly bump to each other.  Taeyeon turn around and smile.

“Well my dear guess, let’s get inside my castle, my tread today!”

.

.

.

Tiffany plop down on her pink chair under her pink table on her pink office with a huge pink door. Mad and was about to cry. She then stare at her pink I phone and sigh. Suddenly her phone is ringing. She took her phone and press the answer button.

“Hello?”

“Hi. I’m so happy today, thank you for listening. How are you feel today?”

“who is this?”

“someone who is happy right now?”

“Ya! What wrong with you?!”

“Uh hey I-“ Tiffany hung up her phone and sigh. It’s the same number from last 4 nights. She don’t know who is it because the caller refuse to tell her name and it make her more frustrate but it kind a funny that she still manage to hear and deal with it.

**

Tiffany just finish her shower and went to her bath room and she found out that she got 20 miss call from unknown number.

Ring ring

“Hello?”

“….”

“if you don’t want to talk, I’ll hung off and call police!” it’s been 2 days and this number keep calling her at night. Tiffany sigh and was about to end it but then she hear something like someone’s sobbing. Then her mind become wild, searching from the farthest of her brain to remember or to prepare what could be possible for someone who keep calling her but don’t say anything. Tiffany keep focus on her mind if she had ever leave someone or kill someone before that they want a revenge but it turn out there’s none to be leave and kill. Then she think again about if there’s a bad news from her friends or family but then she shook her bad thought far away.

“I’m sorry.” Tiffany froze. Inch of her body shiver after for the first time she hear the one from the other line speaking. It was soft, shooting, and calm voice that she ever heard. She hear another sniff again that she assume that girl try to stop herself from crying.

“I’m sorry if I disturbing you. It just…. I don’t know, I need someone but I can’t found someone to listen my thought.”

“do I know you?” Tiffany ask hesitated but she not yelling again. it much softer and kind.

“I don’t know. I also don’t know you.”

“So where did you get this number if you don’t know me?”

“I don’t know. It just one by one number from my head appeared and it turned out to yours.”

“Hey don’t fool me. it’s impossible!”

“I swear. Really. I don’t know you and your number just pure came out from nowhere. I was drunk back there okey?”

“Liar! Bye.”  Tiffany put her phone away but the girl shouted again cause her stop and listen.

“Hey hey don’t cut it, please. I really need someone right now. Please. Just 5 minutes! 5 minutes is enough.”  

“Talk.”

“Uh…I…”

“4 minutes left.”

“Wha-okey okey. uh I hate when people always talk about me. They always think that I’m perfect.”

“that’s good."

“But I don’t like it.”

“Why?”

“I don’t like it because I’m not perfect like they think.

“then just tell them.”

“I alredy did!”

“Then?”

“People keep saying that I’m just too humble. I really don’t like that they look at me so high but the reality I was nothing. I’m just ordinary people and I want to life like a normal people.”

“Then just do it.”

“……”

“okey time is over bye.” Tiffany hug off her phone and sigh. This girl is weird, who keep talking weird thing and her weird though.

“Weird girl.” She said to herself before she drift off to sleep.

**


Since that, that girl keep calling and tell her nonsense thought and Tiffany didn’t know why she still answer that call. Then again her phone ring but this time is a massage.

‘hey I’m sorry okey. you don’t want to pick my call so I send you this. I’m just really need someone okey and I need your permission. I know it’s weird. I don’t know you and you don’t know me but I need you and I think you need me too. In case you want to tell your story that you can’t share to everyone like mine, call me okey.’

“Weirdo.” Tiffany said. But then she think about it again. Why this girl have to tell all her secret to her, a stranger. Why don’t she go to tell anything to her friend or family instead herself? She then remember that she also had this time, when she was so depress and lonely. She need someone to share her pain and thought but there’s none. And sometimes although Jessica was there, she hesitate to tell her to. She don’t want to burden her best friend and family.

“So that’s why you call me?” she told to herself again. but she shook her head again. “That mean I’m just a toy that when she need me she will call me and when she don’t need me she wouldn’t call me? Hey that’s not fair!” Tiffany stood up and pace back and forth inside her pink office and then stop.

“But she said that I can call her to if I want? Is that strangers with benefits?” Tiffany is a great listener. She really care when it comes to her friend and family. But then why she have to listen stranger’s though and sadness story? What did she got? This thing just make Tiffany headache and she need some fresh air. She walk out from her shop and saw Taeyeon rush out from her shop with roll stick that she usual used for her dough to dark alley not far from her shop. Tiffany look at her and curious on herself gain bigger so she decided to follow her.

Before that, Taeyeon fish out her phone because it vibrated. She is on her mess state, her cheek had flour and some on her apron.

“Hello?”

“Taeng come meet me at the alley. “

“Okey.” Taeyeon sigh. She know this is not good because Yuri want to meet her at there. It always like this, when Yuri got problem she will hide at somewhere and wait her cousin pick her up. That’s when her big sister essence kick in on her small body. Taeyeon will do anything to protect her cousin from harm. Forgetting she still on her own mess and still hold on her rolling sick, she dart out from her kitchen straight to where Yuri told her to meet. There, stood long hair girl showing her back only to Taeyeon. Taeyeon sigh and quickly walk toward Yuri.

“Yuri are you-Ack!” Taeyeon shriek in surprise when she turn her beloved cousin around. Her shirt stain with blood and her nose still bleeding right now. Yuri push Taeyeon on the wall with her hand cover .

“Taeng are you crazy?! Don’t shout or people think I do something bad to you.” Yuri hissed while her other free hand cover her bleeding nose. Taeyeon nodded frantically before Yuri release her hand.

“Yuri, what happen to you? You bleeding.” Without thinking Taeyeon lift her apron and wipe Yuri’s blood away.

“Ouch it’s hurt! Be gentle. I don’t know how to stop it so I came t you.” Yuri jerk in pain.

“Ya are you fight or something? This is not like you.” Taeyeon scold. Last time she help Yuri to clean her wound when they still at high school. She pick up her rolling stick from the ground and not aware Yuri start to lost her balance cause Taeyeon fall on her.

“ no I-“

“Ya! What are  you doing?!” Both of them turn around and saw the owner from Moon Mushroom point her point finger and look at them in shock. From her point of view, she saw Yuri try to struggle while Taeyeon try to hit Yuri with her rolling stick. That’s horror view. Someone you like got hit by someone you hate rest of your life. Taeyeon quickly stood up and wave her hand, understand what Tiffany think about.

“No no no is not what are you thinking.” Taeyeon try to explain, she need a support but when she look down Yuri already pass out and then she look back at Tiffany who try to call someone, maybe police. Taeyeon quickly run toward her but she trip over so she fall hardly on top of Tiffany. When she open her eyes, she meet shock round eyes also pace face. When she look down, her lips meet Tiffany’s. Both of them pull away while shriek like a girl crazy over boy. Mostly like Tiffany push her cause her fall on her and hit her frantically.

“AAAAA~ you jek-prvt-stupi-gnome-ugh!”

“Ouch! Hey hey stop, you are the one who make this happen you stupid Hwang Mi Young. Ouch don’t hit me again, I’m short enough!” Taeyeon try to dug as much as she can from Tiffany’s wrath. Tiffany stop abruptly and look at her in disbelief.

“You-Bwahahahaha.” Tiffany start to laugh like crazy, holding her stomach cause the small girl greet her teeth.

“y-ya. What are y-you laughing a-at?” Taeyeon shuttering. That make Tiffany laugh more and on her mind she will win next Taeny Moment or whatever people called.

“Stop laughing and quickly helping me.” Tiffany look up still laughing and then it hit her. she stop laughing and quickly got up helping Taeyeon who try to lift up Yuri.

“Ya what are you doing to her?!” Tiffany ask angrily.

“I did nothing. She just call me and I just found her bleed like this already.” Luckily at that time, there’s no people around. They quickly got in Tiffany’s car and drove to hospital.

.

.

.

.

Taeyeon place her key on coffee table and go to her bathroom. She throw her bloody cloth on basket cloth and took warm shower to relax her muscle. Today is so much for her. she thought today is her day but  everything got ruined by her cousin and her enemy Hwang M.Y. After long nice shower, she dress up and plop herself on nice and soft queen size bed. holding her phone she hesitate rather to call or not. Finally after much battle on her mind, she decided to call.

“Hello?”

“….”

“Taeyeon, is that you?”

“….”

“Taeyeon, my child, please answer me.” Taeyeon quickly hung up her phone. When she hear her mom hoarse voice, she know that she is sick or maybe cry. It makes her heart break. She keep hold her threaten tears to fall but fail. She miss her home really bad. Her tear keep falling cause her need someone. But then again, there’s no one to hold her tight and assure her that everything is alright, none. Yuri is hospitalized right now because she lost much blood and miss her lunch. Taeyeon feel that she difficult to  breath. She need someone or at least hear someone’s voice. She took out her phone and look at her contact, after she find it she press call button and put her phone on her ear. Not long after, someone with high pitch voice answer her.

“Look, I think I’ll accept your offer. No real name, No asking privacy life, Keep this conversation as a secret right? I got it but why you have to call right now? It’s 2am!” the girl at the other line whined. Taeyeon chuckle bit between her sniff. Half of her feel good that at least someone is there for her even though it’s a stranger.

“h-hey, are you crying?”

“yeah a bit.” Taeyeon answer with sad tone.

“What? you don’t like people think about you again?”

“No. it just…I miss someone.” Taeyeon paused, hesitate if it’s right to continue her story or not. She afraid of a lot thing, afraid that this stranger actually she know very well, afraid that she make a wrong and crazy decision to tell everything about her life toward stranger.

“I… have you ever been far from home? Far from people who raise you, teaching you how to walk, teach you how to ride a bike, always catch you and hold you tight, love you will all their heart?” each word that Taeyeon said like a stab on her heart, can’t help but her tear fall again and again. at the other line, the girl keep silence, hearing herself cry. She feel weak and tired.

“it’s okey, just let it out, I know how it feels.” Suddenly, Taeyeon feel warm, save and secure. She cry even harder then before, she cry out everything until there’s nothing left. For one hour, their phone just filled with sob and sniff sound. Now Taeyeon feel better and she start to gain herself back.

“I’m sorry.” She chuckle, she feel so shy suddenly. Then she hear the girl chuckle along with her.

“It’s okey. feel better now?”

“yeah, much better. Thank you.”

“I’m glad that you’re okey now. Just wipe out your nasty liquid already, I think you look ugly right now.” She teased cause Taeyeon laugh while wipe her remain tears and ‘nasty liquid’ from her nose, she is a mess right now.

“oh yuck I hope I can send it to you.”

“Ya! Why are you so dirty?! Aish you ruin my day. count this is your lucky day because I’m happy right now.”

“Oh yeah? Tell me.”

“hemmm… I just meet my crush today she thank me for helping her, ow I’m burning right now.”

“ow, someone is falling in love eh? I think I’m not lucky like you.” Taeyeon sigh.

“Ow what?”

“I hate this girl, she is so ugly and annoyed. She stole my first kiss!” Taeyeon pouted, remembering earlier accident make her eyes burn in flame. She make sure she will repay her enemy back.

“what? hey that’s so rude. How can she do that to you. I also had a friend, oh no, enemy. She is really so mean to me. Seeing her face want me to rip her already.”

“yeah, ou that’s so, hey I just feel like we know for so long already. It’s nice talk to you.”

“really? I’m glad to hear that and you’re right, it’s nice to talk to you. Friends?”

“Yeah friends. Can I at least know your name? I mean not real name. it’s kind a weird you know, I don’t know how old are you and if you older then me that is rude for me not talk to you formally. I’m 25 you can call me……Tae-Tae E yeah Tae E.”

“Oh, I’m 25 too. You can call me Pink. Hi, Tae E let’s be friends.”

TBC