The Man

Phone Call

Yuri keep walking angry, leaving Jessica behind her. “She stood me up again.” Yuri grumble to herself as she keep her pace more. She and Jessica suppose to me watching movie last night but the latter didn’t show up because she have something urgent to do and she forgot to inform Yuri.

“Yuri…..Yuri….wait for me.” Jessica keep calling the letter name while make a little run to catch up with her angry girlfriend. She finally caugh up and stop in front of Yuri who quickly cross her arm and look away, show that she still angry.

“Yuri…please let me explain. I’m sorry that I forgot to tell you I had important meeting with my client last night. Please for give me.” Jessia tried to explain but all she got just a cold soff and cold shoulder.

“ Jessica Jung, listen. I’ll understand that you have a fancy job to do but what is important now? Me or your job?” in instantly, Jessica answer it without any doubt on her voice.

“Of course you.”

“Liar.” Yuri roll her eyes. a word like important meeting , you, and sorry, Yuri eat that everyday from Jessica Jung. She would never fall for it again.

“You don’t believe me?”

“Prove it.” Yuri challenging her. Jessica look straight at Yuri’s eyes for minute before she nodded. Jessica walk away cause Yuri rise her brow and with her eyes, she follow where the latter want to go. To her surprise, Jessica climb up and sat at the edge of overpass that both of them stood cause Yuri panicked.

“Sica! What are you doing?!” Yuri was about to approach her but she afraid that Jessica jump off straight to busy road under them.

“To prove my love to you.” Jessica said casually and look down there.

“Don’t act stupid, get down here!” Yuri sadi carefully. She make mental note when she successfully make Jessica climb off, she would never ever walk on overpass again. Never.

“No.”

“I believe you, please get down here, it’s too dangerous.” Yuri plead.

“No.”

“Sica please.”


“No Yuri and listen to me.” Jessica turn around and face her panic girlfriend.

“I can’t go on our date last night because I want to retired from my job. I don’t want you to be the one who always wait for me. What I want is, when you came home, it’s me who wait for you, it’s me who greet you and take care of you. I want us life together.” Yuri just speechless upon hearing her girlfriend’s confession. She keep mum so Jessica continued.

“I want to wait until you open your eyes and it’s me who you see for the first time in the morning when you awake, I’ll wait until see you close your eyes at night after I give you a good night kiss.”

“SIca.”

“Kwon Yuri, marry me.” Jessica boldly ask her yet inside her, she is so afraid of rejection. She hope all her practice was worth. Yuri place her hand over , still speechless but she feel touched about what Jessica told her earlier. she  just realize that her eyes produce some transparent liquid that was threaten to fall.  Jessica still wait for Yuri’s reaction and grip on the rail hard, prey that Yuri would accept her. Yuri nod her head vigorously letting her tear fall down hard.

“I will. Not get down there Sica it’s too dangerous.” Happy. That’s what both of them feel right now but part of Yuri still worry about her fiancé safety. Jesica grin from ear to ear, happy that finally she have her guts to propose the one she love. all her plan is working. Jessica shook her head and lean over to let herself fall down.

“Sica!” Yuri rush over with her heart beating so fast. She stood at the edge of the overpass with horror written on her face. Wave of relief wash all her worried when she saw the girl she loves lay down in the middle of truck that filled with red heart shaped pillow and make a heart shape with her own hands.

“Yuri-ah~ Saranghae~” Jessica said and finish with her cute wink cause her lover giggle.

“YA! Sica Jung! You amost give me heart attack! I thought you just turn me in to widow! You will get it when I go down there.” Yuri threaten her lover but that’s not affected at that girl who merong at her and play with the pillows. The night when Jessica stood Yuri out of cold because she want to make her plans in to reality. She didn’t want her hard work got discovered when Yuri was around her.

Yuri smile widely at her lovers act and after second she frown slightly. To think again, that they agree Yuri enroll the man and Jessica is the girl but it’s Jessica who propose her on the first place. She shook her head and make a small smile. Maybe she was wrong. All this time, there’s no need to think who is the woman and who is the man on their relationship since all they need just love. What important right now is the ice got melt down by black pearl.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.



Wooyoung and his old man sat down in front of their porch, taking their time to drink their coffee. Wooyoung placed down his glass at small table in front of him and silently admiring the scene in front of him.

“I should have known that you are exist in this world. I’m sorry for your mother’s dead and I’m really sorry for not noticing you.” JaeJong said before she sip his coffee again. Wooyoung smile and shook his head. “It’s okey. I know. Taeyeon told me everything.” Jaejong place down his cup before he cross his feet.

“I felt relief to hear that you forgive me, my son. I wish you could call me your father and I want us to start over again, but that just a hope from old man like me.”

“You know what? I’m feel really grateful that you recognize me as your son and what else I could wish than call you as my father, father?” Both of them broke in to smiles and Jaejoong put his hand over Wooyoung’s shoulder.

“I’m happy to hear that, my son.”

“well well what we got here? Did I miss something?” a middle age women step out from her house with tray on her hands filled with sweet things.

“I have my son back.” Jaejoong smiled causeher wife smile back.

“Really?” She place down her tray on small table before sat down beside Wooyoung. She lift her hand and cup the younger’s face.

“if you are his child, then you’re my child too. I hope you can call me umma.” She flash her mother smile cause Wooyoung smile back at her and grab her hand and hug her.

“Umma.” To see the scene in front of him, Jaejoong feel that he is the luckiest person in this world.

“Ow I felt left behind.” Jaejoong said, pretend that he was hurting. Both his wife and his son laugh their heart out before hug him.

“Finally I have a complete family. A great husband, handsome son, and precious daughter.”

“Speaking of daughter, I wonder what is she doing right now.” Jaejoong wondered. All of them laugh at the same time, where else she could be?

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

IT was another peaceful day, where the sky is blue, the clouds is white like cotton. A sound of rush from bed can be heard and suddenly someone’s head plop out from bed sheet.

“No. I’m always the guy in this relationship so it’s me who should be on top.” A short hair girl complaining. Before she could go future, a hand pull her head down and minutes later, a girl with black wavy hair plop out from bed sheet.

“Why? It’s kind a fun if we switch our role sometime, spice up Taetae, also, is should be me who role the guy since I’m taller then you.” The wavy hair girl took their bed sheet and cover her head again as she lean down. Another rush and crack on bed could be hear as they change their position. Another head plop out and gasp for fresh air.

“No way. Your hair is long, wavy, girly, oh not to mention the way you wear your clothes. You also obsess with pink and heels and!” The short hair girl gasp as the long wavy hair girl touch her sensitive spot cause he melting down, leaving her knee weak. Couple moans could be heard behind the bed sheet and the sound of bed cracking hard could be heard behind the door. Feel that she need a break, Tiffany lift their white sheet that cover their asset little and gasp for another fresh air. Gust of wind could be heard as the girl below her shiver.

“See? You also weak when we do this. You also small and cute.” Tiffany flash her eyes smile, still try to catch her breath. The girl below her was no different, hang open try to catch the air as much as she could.” Oh Fany- why are you talk too much.” Taeyeon use her free hand to pull down the girl above her down and crash their lips together.

“I..mmm… like talking..uh..on bed..” Tiffany mumble between their kisses, enjoying their lips locking perfectly. Taeyeon took this opportunity to flip their body so she is on top again. Taeyeon pull away and look at Tiffany straight in to her brown eyes. “Let’s talk later after this.”
‘I’ll show you who is the boss here.’ Taeyeon pull their shield again and God know what are they doing behind there. After two hours, they flip their bed sheet, revealing their face and shoulder, pant heavily while ignoring their hair stuck at their face because of the heat.

“You know what?” Taeyeon said between her pant. “This should be romantic but it turned out to be like this.” Taeyeon pouted. She expect that their morning making love session supposed to be romantic like what she saw on Tv but it got ruined when they start to be dominant on bed and start to complain about who is the guy on relationship but at the end, they still did it. Tiffany turn around and saw that cute pout. She smile and switch her position to face Taeyeon with her left hand support her head. Tiffany use her free hand to brush away Taeyeon’s hair from her face before she care her cheek with her thumb.

“I love you Taetae-ah.” Can’t help but Taeyeon fall over and over again toward this girl beside her. She like the bubbly girl’s randomness and cheesy line that she learnt from drama and movies she watch. She took Tiffany’s hand and kissed it lightly.

“I love you too, silly.” They press their forehead together while staring each other sweetly. Taeyeon playfully rub her nose on Tiffany cause the latter giggle. Tiffany lean in and give Taeyeon playful innocent kiss but more than that, it’s one from many ways to show her love toward Taeyeon. They part away as Tiffany place her head over Taeyeon’s chest, hearing her heartbeat.

“Tiphanny.”

“hemm?” Tiffany answer it lazily as she make a circle on Taeyeon’s shoulder.

“if that night we didn’t drink, what happen to us now?” Taeyeon ask as she her lover hair.

“i still call you Gnome and you call me Mi Young.”

“But I like to call you Mi young.”

“I know. Usually I’ll give them a punch who call my reall name but that never happen on you that’s why I wonder why until now. “

“because I have spell on you?”

“Silly.”

“still, you owe me that night.”

”What?”

“you owe me.”

“I thought we pass it already.”

“No.”




“Beautiful.” Taeyeon said when she saw the girl smiling at her. Taeyeon could feel something weird inside her when Tiffany smile or looking at her. This is new for Taeyeon. She never see Tiffany like this on their daily basic. All she could remember about this girl in front of her is head rocked, arrogant, spoiled girl, so on that she could think about. But lately, something about this girl take her sense and she start to notice her, from the way she walk, the way she smile while staring her phone, the way she cried, every single detail that shown in front of her eyes about Tiffany. She just realized that she keep staring at Tiffany cause the girl notice and her laugh die down. She thought for moment how soft Tiffany’s skin could be. Unconsciously she lifted her hand up and with her finger tips, she start to trace Tiffany’s face from her forehead down to her soft lips. Taeyeon slightly blushing, remember about her first kiss with Tiffany. She mentally groan because Tiffany is the one who took her first kiss in oh-not-so-romantic-way like she always dream bout.

She snap out from her thought when she hear soft thud from the floor and see Tiffany slowly draw herself closer to her. Taeyeon didn’t move bit like she just got spelled under Tiffany’s alluring eyes. She start to panic when their face just inch close cause her breath hitch and shut her eyes tightly.  Suddenly Tiffany puke on her jacket, shorts and a bit on her shirt cause Taeyeon back away in disgust.

“Holly-“ Tiffany lie down innocently and Taeyeon could hear light snore from her.

“Aish this girl!” lucky that Tiffany only throw out what she drink if not Taeyeon would explode in second. She quickly took off her jacket and shorts before process to bath room and wash them on sink. Taeyeon let her jacket and shorts soak for moment while she process to clean her shirt. She walk out and help Tiffany to more comfortable position and cover her with warm blanket. Taeyeon place her hands on her hip, feel satisfied at her work. Feeling thirsty, she grab a bottle wine on table and drank it all in one shot. With back of her hand, she wipe the remain liquid that drip down from and smile satisfied. Go back to bathroom, she quickly wash her jacket and shorts before she take it out and place it on chair hoping it would be dry under the air conditioner. She lazily drag herself toward bed and climb up, forgetting there’s someone who sleep peacefully on her side and when she turn around, Tiffany grab her and pull her closer cause her stiff like a statue at bed to think that she will do something with her but nothing happen.

‘Mi Young?’ Taeyeon blink for couple times but her mind still blank so she shrug it off. She sigh in relief and slowly reposition herself. Looking at the girl once again she kiss her forehead lightly.

“Good night Hwang Mee Young.” Taeyeon grin intoxicated. She hug Tiffany back before she closed her eyes and drift to sleep. Not long after, Tiffany slowly open her eyes and look at Taeyeon who sleep peacefully in front of her. she could feel her heart beats uncontrollable because Taeyeon was this close to her and more she just press her warm lips on Tiffany’s forehead. Tiffany smile shyly before she lean in and give a peck on her lips. It feel so soft and nice when Taeyeon’s lips against her.

“Good night Taeyeon-ah.” Tiffany said and close her eyes, letting herself drown in warm that both of them share.





"So you must pay that. my jacket, my shorts, my time, my services and my pride." Taeyeon pouted and cross her arms.

"How much?" Tiffany asked. she wonder who is this girl in front of her. they are lovers but again, like stranger when it comes their pride. Taeyeon tilt her head up and her chin with her fingers thinking all the cost that Tiffany have to pay. Taeyeon suddenly grin and look at Tiffany.

"Your love is enough for me."

Fin.