This Is Actaully Happened

Phone Call

Flash back

Taeyeon stood not far from her house. I mean real house where she was born and grow up. It’s still dawn but she can’t sleep either so she decided to walk around but end it in front of her house. She look at that two story house with sad expression, she had many memory on this house, happy one and painful one. From outside she is sure her parents were still sleep but suddenly she hear the front dorr open and she quickly hide herself behind the bush near her house. Her dad came out with his phone on his ear, talking to someone.

“I know. Yeah. But-“ Her father sigh and serious written all over his face. “I don’t know Jo kwon, I hate this but I have to admit that I miss her too. She is my daughter, one and only you know. Yes I know I’ve make big mistake on my life….I…..I wish she can came back to home, at least for her mom. You know since I throw her out, her mother never want to talk to me again, she hate me all her might and I…I’m fail as a husband.” He paused and rub his forehead. “and fail as a father.” After several nods he finally hung his phone off and look up at the sky.

“Taeyeon, where are you? Please come back.” He whisper softly. Little did he know, his one and only daughter hear all what he said behind her hiding place.  Taeyeon just look down at her shoes while her hands clutch in to tight fist cause her knuckle turn in to white. Her sad memory flash back again and again cause her almost can’t bear her pain. The door brush open again and soft melodic voice caught her attention.

“Jae jong- ah, what are you doing?” her mother cough harshly and its pain her, cause her feet move inch from her spot almost ran to her mother but got stop in midway because she saw her father look at her mom in worried while rubbing her back to ease her.

“Honey, what are you doing out here? I just have a call from Jo Kwon. Come, let’s go inside, your body still weak.” But stubborn as she is she stop her husband from bringing her inside the house.

“No, I want to wait Taeyeon here, I know she will come home today.” Jae jong could only sigh, ever since Taeyeon’s departure, his wife always standing at port waiting for her precious child to come home day by day, week by week, one month to the other month until years, she still wait but Taeyeon never come home, not even a phone call.

“Honey, please come in and sleep. I’ll tell you immediately if she come home. I’ll wait here.” Jae jong try to assuring his wife. After several times she agreed and walk inside with her husband guiding her inside and close the front door. Taeyeon step out from her hiding place and look at her house for the last time before she walk away with tears on her eyes keep falling.

End of flash back





“Then what happen yesterday?” Taeyeon tilt her head.


“are you seriously forget what happen yesterday? Tiffany ask once again. Taeyeon shook her head, all she know is that untold painful memory of hers yesterday. Tiffany sigh and look outside the window. “Well.”




Flash back.

Tiffany just arrive at her working place and greet her workers who diligently clean their working place. “Morning Miss Hwang.”

“Morning.” She greet with her usual eyes smile and walk inside her office placing her belonging before head out and helping her workers.

“Bright like usual unnie.” Tiffany look up and send the same eyes smile she gave to another worker earlier. “Yeah jun hyun, bright like a mushroom.” She patted the youngest worker here and continue to work. “So I guess it’s time to revenge.” Tiffany look up at jun hyun as the younger nod her head outside the window. Tiffany turn her head around and saw Taeyeon walk to her shop. She smile evily and walk out from her shop.

“Hey Gnome!” She shout cause she got the latter attention.

“Are you tired or something? Cause you walk slower then usual. Oh you got shorten huh?” Tiffany wait for  Taeyeon’s respond but Taeyeon just looking at her for moment before she continue to walk to her shop and that’s weird for Tiffany.

“Hey I’m talking to you! Are you deaf?!” Taeyeon still ignore her and quietly slip inside her shop leaving Tiffany stood stupidly outside with their workers and some customer from Dork bakery, asking what happen to Taeyeon today. Tiffany furrow her brow and think. She is sure that Taeyeon is fine and ugly and annoyed last time but what’s with her today? She shrugged her shoulder and entering her shop again.

“What’s wrong with her unnie?” jun hyun ask. Tiffany shook her head, signaling she don’t know either what happen with her enemy. On the other side of road, Taeyeon place hung her jacket and took out her apron and slowly wear it.

“Boss, are you okey?” Taeyeon turn around while still fidget with her apron and look at her build well cute worker, who look at her with concern face.

“I’m okey Wooyoung, I’m just tired because I can’t sleep well last night and now I’m bit tired. Thank’s for your concern.” She pat her worker before she head out and start her daily. For all day Taeyeon keep spacing out cause her work in mess but thank’s to her worker can take care her job skillfully and insist their boss to take a rest at her office. She thank them and proceed to her office. She slump down on her chair and sigh.    

She took out her phone and look at certain name on her screen. After like forever, she press the green button and place her phone closer to her ear.

“Hallo?”

“Who is this?” Taeyeon said playfully, she love teasing her friend and she likes it when her friend play along or whine at her. But that’s not the matter. She love to hearing this certain person’s voice. It calms her and she feel save after hearing that voice.

“Ya, I’ll hung off then.”

“Oh no nono I’m just joking you know. Oh you also ruin my day jelly.”

“huff okey what do you want?”

“I want my jelly.”

“Pardon?”

“I want my jelly.” Taeyeon repeat.

“Go buy them then.”

“No I want jelly and jelly is you. I want jelly so I want you.” She didn’t know that another person on the other line blushing madly upon hearing her nonsense babble.

“…..”

“Hello? Pink are you still there?” Taeyeon sat up straight after didn’t get respond from her friend.

“Uh yeah I’m still here. So what’s up? I mean beside you want me.” Both of them giggle at the same time, before their giggle die down at the same time.

“are you busy?”

“No, I’m resting right now. Kind a tired.”

“Are you sick?” Tiffany asked with worried tone and that’s what Taeyeon like her friend more. Taeyeon was about told her friend her secretly visit her family but no, she didn’t want to talk about it now and use the same reason what she said to her workers.

“No, I just can’t sleep last night. What about you? Are you busy?”

“No. I also on my office, playing with my taetae.”

“Huh?” Taeyeon her faint giggle cause her pout unintentionally.

“I mean, my plushy, I name her Taetae.”

“So you have two Taetae then.” Taeyeon relax herself again on her chair, because of her friend, her problem and tiredness vanish for moment just like a thin air. They chat for awhile before Tiffany got a call from her workers. They need her because they have a slight problem that only the owner who can fix it.


----


It’s been late but she didn’t care. She didn’t even know where she was. She just walk aimlessly on road and don’t know what to do. She hear faint sound not far from where she stood and stop herself from walking future more. She look up and saw not far from her, there was a quite famous bar, in strange way, alluring her to coming inside. “Couple drink won’t be hurt right?”

She is lying about couple drink, she almost drank out 2 bottle alcohol and she want more, she can’t stop nor she want to stop. She just need something to make her stop thinking about what she didn’t want to think. Count herself is god of alcohol, she drank all her drink like it was a water. From afar, someone who secretly follow her from the first time she leave her shop looking at her with question look on her face. She didn’t know why suddenly she had an urge to follow this latter even her body react first before she decided want to follow her enemy or what. She look at her enemy again and found her open new bottle of alcohol. Instead pouring to her glass, she just drank out the liquor from the bottle cause the one who looking at her walk toward her and snatch it away.

“Hey!” Taeyeon look up and she hope her eyes fool her. There she is her decade enemy stood in front of her with unreadable face.

“What are you doing here?”Taeyeon said coldly and open new bottle before her lips could touch the edge of the open out bottle, Tiffany hold her arm, stopping her to drink more. Taeyeon yank her hand away and immediately empty what is inside the bottle. Tiffany furrow her brow, she never see Taeyeon like this before, she never see Taeyeon angry like this before. She sigh and decided to sit down on empty seat and drank the remain alcohol on her hand before she place some amount on table and drag Taeyeon out from there.

“Let me go!” Taeyeon try to release her enemy’s grip but fail since she sway bit and weak but she still on her best shape. Tiffany tighten her grip whenever Taeyeon tried to pry away. Finally they were outside and Tiffany shove Taeyeon inside her car and drove away. Taeyeon turn around and look at Tiffany angrily.” Ya, who are you to interfere my life! Stop the car!” She shout to Tiffany but the latter just ignore her.

“Stop the car!” Taeyeon ordered and this time she try to grip on steer wheel cause Tiffany’s car sway unbalance and stop abruptly.

“Ya! are you out of your mind?! We are in the middle of the road for God sake!” Tiffany shout at Taeyeon who open the door and step out from her car. Tiffany copied her and run toward the latter. Taeyeon stop abruptly when Tiffany block her way.

“Move away.” Taeyeon said calmly but Tiffany didn’t buy it. “I said move away!” Taeyeon push her enemy away cause her fall down and sprint her ankle.

“AW!” Tiffany hissed. Taeyeon quickly squat down and look at check Tiffany’s condition. “Are you okey?” feel bit guilty. She tried to help Tiffany stood up but she got push away. Tiffany bite her lips, she stood up while bear the pain on her right ankle.

“Fine. You want to drink? Let’s go to drink.” Tiffany said in upset tone before she drag Taeyeon across the road and entered the hotel. The receptionist bow and greet them politely.

“Good night ladies. Oh miss H-“ before he could call the certain person in friendly manner, he got cut off by the latter. Tiffany don’t want her dad’s employee reveal herself out of loud to the world, not when Taeyeon with her.

“Give us your best shot. Immediately.” The worker bow politely and let the duo slip away from his sight. Taeyeon follow Tiffany without saying a word. She was staring her back, feeling guilty and confuse at the same time. Finally the reach the elevator and both of them stood there in silent. Tiffany press the Suit room button before she support herself with her free hand on the wall.

“Are you okey?” Taeyeon ask again. “What is look like to you?” Tiffany said coldly cause the shorter look down on her feet. With their hand still connect, they finally arrive and step out from that small box and process to the certain room with Tiffany walk in pain. They almost reach the door when Tiffany can’t hold it anymore. She sat down on floor while biting her lips.

“I’m sorry.” Taeyeon lift her up cause her shriek and hold tight on the latter neck. Tiffany also bit surprise how Taeyeon could manage to lift her up with no trouble. Oops, she forget that this person who hold her is a bakery owner who lift everything with her own before her bakery become quite popular so she can hire her workers and she was Taekwondo Captain back there.

They finally arrive with few steps and Tiffany quickly slip her card and  helping Taeyeon to open the door. Taeyeon place her down on bed before she gently taking off her enemy’s heels. She wonder when this girl will give up with this heels and the result is NEVER.

There’s a few knocks from outside. Taeyeon stood up and open the door, taking whatever the waiter hand her and close the door before she walk back. She place some ice on towel that she got from bathroom and go back where tiffany at who examine her swollen foot.

Gentely, Taeyeon press the towel on that swollen spot cause Tiffany hiss. “Did I hurt you?” Taeyeoon look up for sec before she go back on her work. Tiffany watch Taeyeon doing her work with blank expression. She also never see this side from her. She wondering what else she didn’t know about this person in front of her. Her train thought got pull back after she hear a voice.

“Done.” Taeyeon smile satisfied and stood up before she place the towel on bathroom. Taeyeon lift up small table and place it not far from Tiffany so she can reach her own drink without walking. Taeyeon grab a bottle of wine and pour it in to 2 glasses. She hand it one to Tiffany before she seat beside her.

“Cheers for nothing.” Taeyeon said before she hit her glass gently on Tiffany’s and drank whole liquid. She pour more inside her glass and drank it over and over again. Tiffany stare at her in silence. She didn’t know what’s wrong with Taeyeon but she is sure something bad happen, enough for Taeyeon act like this.

They drink in silence. No word were exchange but somehow it much way comfortable between then. Their glass always fill with that strong liquor, never have a chance to take a break and left it empty. They start to giggle with no reason, stop it and when their eyes meet they start to laugh again.
“Ya, why are you laughing at?” Taeyeon ask while wiping her tears away because she laugh so hard.

“You. I was laughing at you. I don’t know that Gnome can drink this much…and oh look at your face!” Tiffany put her glass on her lap before clap her hand like sea lion caused Taeyeon laugh more.

“Ha, sea lion!”

“Gnome!”

“Mushroom!”

“Short!”

“Monster!”

“Dork!”

“Funny!”

“Mi Young!”

“Ya!”

“Beautiful.” Tiffany stop laughing and look at Taeyeon staring at her. Taeyeon place down her glass away and scoot over to Tiffany without breaking their gaze. With her finger tips, Taeyeon trace her fingers from Tiffany’s forehead, down to her eyes, nose, and finally her lips before her hand drop aside. When Taeyeon touch her, Tiffany close her eyes enjoying the moment of her touch. Feeling the other warm hand was gone, Tiffany slowly open her eyes and meet another brown orbs still staring at her. To tiffany, this is also a new side that she never see from Taeyeon and it tempt her. She didn’t know what is going on with her. But before she realize it, she draw herself closer to the latter, lessen their gap, ignoring the glass still on her lap fall down lifelessly on the floor with a soft thud.

End of flash back.




Nor Tiffany or Taeyeon utter a word after remembering that night. This is real and what happen that night is real. Spending night with their enemy was real. Finally, Tiffany said something after they stay silent for 30 minutes.

“Let just forget this. It was a mistake. Both of us were drunk.”


TBC