The Meeting and Kisses

Phone Call

Tiffany keep looking on her wrist watch and take a glance outside the window every 2 minutes. It’s stil 1.20 pm and it still early from her appointment with Tae E. last week they broke their rule and decided to meet each other face to face. Tiffany keep taping her feet feel anxious about her friend, what’s she look like, what to do when they finally meet, should she say hi first or hug her? they are so many question on her mind but got cut after she hear the door open and some one walk in. she Quickly look up and too her surprise it’s no other then her enemy, Kim Tae Yeon.

“You!” Tiffany shout at the starlet girl. Taeyeon scoff and look at Tiffany annoyed.” What?”

“What are you doing here?” Tiffany said angrily.

“What? is this place yours? I don’t see any sign that I can’t enter this place.” Taeyeon said while sat down on the same bench where Tiffany seat. Today this coffee shop packed like usual so they had to wait if they want to eat and drink coffee at there.

“Why are you seat at here?” Tiffany move away and shoot her dead glare to Taeyeon.

“I doubt you graduate from school. This is the place that called waiting list bench and I sit here because I’m on waiting list. Geez what I dream last night cause I have to meet you today?” Taeyeon said irritated more. Today she is very happy because she can meet pink after they decided to break their rules but now all her happiness vanish after she meet this Tiffany Hwang. Tiffany blow her hot breath from her nose and look away.

“Miss, sorry we’re only have one table right now, if you don’t mind you both can join together since that table was long.” The waiter finally came up and told them that there’s a long atble enough for 6 people sat at there. Both Tiffany and Taeyepn look at each other and look away immediately after their burning eyes meet.

“No way.”

“No way.”

“Sorry but if you guys don’t want to, I’ll give this table to the next queue.” The waither said politely. Both Taeyeon and Tiffany don’t wanna lose their chance to know their mysterious friend so they decided to agree and now they sat far at the corner avoiding each other. It’s 2.30 PM now but their friend still didn’t show up. Tiffany sigh and decided to text her friend.

To: Tae E
‘Taetae-ah Don’t came again because I have to go to somewhere, it’s Important. Maybe we can meet next time.’
She press the send button and sigh. Maybe her friend change her mind. Not long after Taeyeon’s phone ring. She took out her phone and sigh before she text back to her friends.


To: Jelly
‘Oh okey I don’t mind please be save okey? I’ll call you to night. <3’


She press send button and decided to call someone. “Hello Yul? Are you free now? Let’s have a lunch..oh come one, pwessss…..Yeah at Soshi Café. Uh okey bye. You are the best..!” Taeyeon said with her cute voice that Yuri couldn’t resist while for Tifany,

“That just…gross. “ Tiffany said with irritated face.

“Ya are you eavesdropping my conversation? That’s rude! I can sue you!” Taeyeon point her finger at Tiffany, far in front of her right sight.

“I’m not eavesdropping.It’s you who talk loudly and act like that. You make me want to puke!” they both look away and pout. Not long after, Yuri is coming and greet Taeyeon.

“Hi Tae, oh hi Tiffany.” Yuri bow politely cause Tiffany stand up and bow too.

“Hi, Yuri.” Tiffany greet and quickly spot her bestfriend just enter the café.

“Jessi!” Tiffany wave to Jessica who searching at her quickly  walk toward her but stop when she saw Taeyeon and Yuri at there. ‘what are they doing at here?’ she ask to herself.

Now four of them sit at one table in awkward air.  Yuri is the first person who broke the silent.

“So why you come here? it’s rare you eat not at Soo’s place.” She ask Taeyeon cause her stiff bit.

“Ya, what’s wrong with that? I just want to try something new.” Yuri nodded and the atmosphere became awkward again.

“Oh somebody care to explain why are we here?” Jessica said with unexcited voice while playing with her nails. She look at Tiffany and tap her hand on table. “Are you guys come here together?”

“NO!” both of Taeyeon and Tiffany said at the same time cause Yuri and Jessica lean back little.

“Easy cuz, let just drop this okey? I’m hungry.” Yuri decided to order her lunch while the other start to follow her. After they eat Taeyeon look at Yuri with her eyes sparkle like a star while clap her hands together cutely. Jessica and Tiffany could only look at her with their own expression.

“Aigoo, stop looking at me like that.” Yuri look at her older with playful disgust on her eyes before she reach something out from her pocket and order the older show her hand. She place down the object cause the older grin widely.

“There, there happy?” Taeyeon nodded cutely while Yuri pat her head like a puppy. Jessica stare at Taeyeon  and to her hand and back to Taeyeon.

“You like Jelly?” Taeyeon turn around and nodded.

“Is that so?” Jessica reach out something on her bag and took out a pack of jelly that she got from her meeting earlier. She place it on  table in front of Taeyeon. Taeyeon could only drop her jaw and look at Jessica. “Really? I can have this?” Jessica give a light nod and to her surprise, she got pull in to a tight, warm hug from the person she secretly like for years.

“Thank you!” Taeyeon said happily and give more little squeeze for Jessica before she let go the shock and daze Jessica. If she can get hug by a pack of jelly, maybe she can date her if she buy one container jelly only for Taeyeon. Taeyeon smile and start to eat her jelly happily. From the beginning, Tiffany observe the situation and frown.

‘she like Jelly?’ she said to herself but quickly shook her head. ‘No way Taeyeon is Tae E cause I told her not to come. Everybody can like jelly too right?’ she nodded her head and tilt her head little, looking at happy Taeyeon. She still in her own thought not aware that Taeyeon notice she stare at her.

“Hey, don’t tell me you fall for me. I’m not interested with clumsy and ugly girl like you.” Tiffany snap out from her though and shoot Taeyeon dead glare.

“What?!”

“Are you deaf? I said-“

“Taeyeon!” Yuri interrupt her and quickly turn to Tiffany and bow.

“Please forgive her, she just like playing around.”

“yuri~”

“sttt… just be nice to her if not, no jelly for a week.”

“What?!”

“I have to go, I’ll leave you here okey? see you tonight.” Yuri bow to the others and walk out. Jessica also stood up and bid goodbye because her also have to attend one big event leaving those two cat and mouse together.

….


Yuri park her car and step out from her car. She look around and spot someone she was looking for. Mid old man bow to her before he hand her pass card.

“Nice to meet you Yuri.” The man said with warm smile.

“Nice to meet you too Mr.Lee.” Yuri was get invited by the owner of Sm entertainment on Sm concert and she have the best seat for it. When she was about to walk in she hear someone yell at the worker and she know that voice.

“Hey, I also got invited here why can you let me in? Where is your manager? I want to see him?” Jessica said upset while crossing her arms over her chest. The worker look at her apologetically and replay politely.

“Sorry miss, without invitation card we gave you, you can’t go inside that’s the rule and I can’t ignore that.”

“It’s okey, she is with me.”  Jessica turn around and look at Yuri who look so…so…she blink once and back to reality. For one second, she found that Yuri is her savior but why she have to think like that? is not that Yuri do something count her live there, this is just cocky Yuri here she thought. Jessica shook her head and turn to the worker with her arrogant smirk.

“See?” She point at Yuri with her thumb and the worker bow apologetically before she let Jessica and Yuri in together.

“Don’t expect me to say thank to you because it’s you who offer me this.” Jessica said coldly. Yuri look at her before she smile softly to Jessica.

“It’s okey, we are even.” Jessica turn to her left sight and look at yuri with questioning look. Yuri also rise her brow maybe this girl forget why she made her bleeding last day.

“KARA.” Yuri said and Jessica just mouth ‘o’ before she stop abruptly and look at yuri with Widen eyes.

“WHAT?! No. That was a big NO.N.O. You still owe me!” Jessica said angrily. Yuri also stop her pace and turn around to look at AngrySica. Pucking her lips out, Yuri pounder about something before she nodded.” Okey then, how should I make it up to you?” Yuri tilt her head little. Oh how Jessica hate her ‘ow-so-innocent-yet-stupid-looking’ face on Yuri. Suddenly  Yuri snap her finger and show her megawatt smile to Jessica who look confuse more. She didn’t said anything but Yuri just like already to do or talk more to her.

“I’ll let you get this interview with SM artist for next issue and only your magazine. How’s that?” Jessica blink again, she got irritated how can Yuri be so stupid yet so nice at same time?

“Are you out of your mind?” Jessica asked disbelief maybe she think she is crazy or maybe her head got hit by hard material.

“No?” Yuri answer honestly. Jessica was about to replied back but stop again when Yuri reach her cold hand and got drag along inside with her. Jessica stare at their hands and look up to stare at Yuri. “Let just enjoy the concert okey?”Yuri tilt her head back and smile at Jessica who found herself like a dumb nod robotically to her business rival. And they did enjoy the show, forget about they are adult, forget that they are CEO from famous magazine in Korea, forget about they’re rival, screaming like ordinary fan girl, sing along, jump up and down, laugh, support, all ordinary thing that they never done in their real life, they did.

But they didn’t know who or when they start to take a peak in to each other, sneaky, creepy way, all the list you can imagine  without each other knowing, thank’s to dim light on that concert. Finally the concert is over and all SM star say thank’s and bid goodbye to their fans who come to their home with satisfaction on their face. Jessica and Yuri was in elevator, just two of them. They just got invite to the party after concert and either of them don’t want to miss it. As for Yuri, she proof her promise to make up with Jessica.

“ I think that’s it?” Yuri said as she Jessica to her car.

“Uh..yeah.” Jessica answer awkwardly. She don’t know what to do, at thet party, Yuri help her to get every information she need, taking care of her and what not. Jessica awkwardly open her door and hoop inside her car while Yuri help her to close the door. Jessica roll down her window and look at Yuri. There still battle on her mind to say thank’s or not to Yuri. Jessica’s head stuck out from her window and plant quick kiss on taller girl’s cheek before she drive away with God speed. An Unexpected kiss on cheek from Jessica starlet Yuri cause her froze on her spot. After like forever, kkab Yuri back to her sense and dance clumsily cause everybody stare at her but she didn’t care. At the other hand, Jessica hit her head repeatly and mumble ‘stupid’ for many times.

“Ya Jung Jessica?! What’s with that sudden kiss?! Are you crazy?!” she said to herself. She sigh in frustration and drove to nearby market to buy mouth wash.  

“Aish, finally.” She said while wiping her lips. She sat at her car and think about it again. “That just thank you kiss right? She just help me no..she pay me back what she promise to make it up with me. Yeah that’s right! Beside … “ her voice trail down and blush.

‘I have Taeyeon.’

TBC