What Happen Yesterday?

Phone Call

The Next Day


The weather is good today, the sun take a peak from his hiding place, slowly show his charisma toward earth. Soft wind blow cause branch on one certain small tree on balcony waving, saying hello to the sun. birds singing on the edge of the window, lazy cat just found his best spot and lay down.







































































Ah.
































































































What a beautiful day.





















































































“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA”











































































That lazy cat got starlet and quickly ran way, same for those birds quickly flew away, scare of dying at young age. Inside that room, two people look at each other with their original shock style, one with widening her eyes and covering with her hand, while the other one froze at her spot without even blinking or say a word after both of them scream. She look up and down at the person in front of her and for the second times their eyes meet. Both of them quickly broke their gaze and look down, taking a peak inside blanket.



























































“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA”











“What are you doing to me?!” Taeyeon asked while pulling the cover closer to her.


“Ya! It should be me who asking that!” Tiffany said while pull back the cover. Taeyeon scoff, “What? The person who capable to do this must be you! Only you!” she point back at Tiffany before rub her temple with her hands and she start to whimper, “ Ah, ottoke~ omma, appa, I’m sorry… my future partner, I’m sorry, owh~ ottoke… I’m sorry..”   Taeyeon keep mumble between her tiny sad sobs while pull her legs closer to her body and using her free hand to wipe her tears. Tiffany rolled her eyes and let out her heavy breath.


“Hello there, we’re still full cloth- well I mean more reveal one and don’t act that you’re the victim here.” Tiffany buried her face on her palm and rub it up and down to relax her muscle. She wonder how could this happen to them? She just wake up from her nice long sleep and found herself so close with her decade enemy or should she admitted that she is the one who secure her arms around Taeyeon, protective one.  Looking down again at her asset, she still full clothed but in different way, she wearing summer dress with  zipper on back, it got open half mid way cause her smooth shoulder got expose and more future down, end of her dress is up on her waist revealing her smooth honey thighs. Taeyeon is no different with Tiffany. She just woke up from her deep slumber in someone’s protective embrace, intimate way, with her shirt full . Future down, hot pants that she was wearing is missing.


“You’re American born, you don’t understand.” Taeyeon said between her sob and it grow and grow cause Tiffany  look at Taeyeon and her eyes soften. Yes she is American born, she is independent girl, and in this case, although she is religious, but sleep together is okey. At lease she sleep with a person she know well no, she wish she never know. She suddenly gasp and look at Taeyeon with ’no way’ look.


Tiffany scoot closer to Taeyeon, battling with her mind. She reach out her hand and was about pat her enemy’s shoulder but pull it back again. After 3 times, she decided to console her.


“It’s okey Taeyeon-ah, it’s okey.” Taeyeon sniff and turn around, Tiffany never calling her name and that’s kind a shocking.


“You call my name.”


.


.


.


.


.


Both of them sat down on the small cafe near the hotel they spend their night together. Taeyeon still fidget with her biting her own nails and repeatly pull her jacket  closer to her body. While the other hand, Tiffany casually sipping her coffee, act calm as could as she can. The truth is she also afraid with what happen to them. She place down her cup and sigh.


“Okey, let’s talk.” Tiffany pause for a moment, looking at Taeyeon who still avoid her gaze. “Let’s recall what happen yesterday.”



Flash back.


After Yuri and Jessica left, both Taeyeon and Tiffany sigh in relief at the same time. Then both of them looking each other and quickly look away. Suddenly Tiffany rose up from her spot cause Taeyeon look at her.


“Where are you going?” She ask innocently.


“Are you my mother or something? It’s my life, why I have to report to you? It’s not your business.” Tiffany said coldly cause Taeyeon furrow her eyebrows. She also wonder herself, why she suddenly asking. She cleared and stood up.


“well, typical American, always rude when people trying nice to you. No wonder you don’t have friends.” Taeyeon snort remembering when they were at school. Tiffany is so cocky, always see herself so high back there. Taeyeon wonder how Jessica can be friend with her, to think again both of them was came from America.


Taeyeon and Tiffany walk to entrance door with the waiters politely open that door for them. Both Tiffany and Taeyeon step out together cause both of them stuck at the door.


“YA! I’m first! Move away.” Taeyeon try to push Tiffany with her shoulder but Tiffany fought back.


“No way I have to lose to Gnome like you! Move away!”


“No way. You. Move.”


“No.”


“Move.”


“never.”


Both of them still fought, struggle to be the first person walk out from there but the result both of them trip over at the same time and almost fall down but lucky they can balance their self. Taeyeon straight her shirt and look at her back, both of them came out at the same time because the waiter lost his patient and push both of them together before close the door and shook his head.


“Ouch!” she suddenly feel pain on her foot and jump up and down while holding her shoes, thank God she wearing her favorite blue converse, if she just wearing her usual slipper maybe it will leave scar or something. Her forever enemy just step in to her foot with what? 5 cm high heels? Tiffany smirk in satisfied and turn around, walking toward her car. She faintly hear Taeyeon curse her and want to sue her and so on.


“YA! Hwang Mi Young! DO you hear me?! I hope your car die down on empty and scary road, leaving you alone and some old ugly drunk man get you cause you never forget about today! I swear!” Tiffany close the door an look at Taeyeon  wave her fist on air while babble things that she can’t hear anymore since she in on her car. She shook her head and started her engine and drive away.


Tiffany was sang happily inside her car when suddenly her car let out weird noise and die down after second. “Oh, what’s wrong?” she ask to herself. She tried to start her engine again but fail. She let out sigh and went out to see the engine. Act like she know, she examine her baby but she found nothing. She sigh and look around. No one was there and she assumed she was alone. She sigh again and look at her wrist watch, it show 4pm. She go back inside her car and call her friend.


“How long for your mechanic get here oppa?”


“hemm.. maybe 2 or 3 hours?”


“Well like I have another choice. “ Tiffany hung up and sigh, slightly feel irritated that she have to wait for that long. Her lips curve up, thinking about certain person who could kill the time. She took her phone again and text someone.


-Tae E, what are you doing?-


Not long after her phone vibrated and she quickly open her new massage.


-Me? Thinking of you?-


-oh that’s cheesy. Can you company me for couple hours? I’m bored.-


-hemm okey. What are you doing right now?-

-waiting for someone to pick me up but I have to wait 2 or 3 hours. Is there any story for today?-


-oh well I got pissed by ‘her’ today and I cruse her. You know when I crush people, it will be happen. LOL-


-owTaetae that’s scary. Who are you? Should I scare of you too?LoL-


-it depends…anyway, I really want to accompany you but I have to go now, I’m driving.-


-ya! why don’t you tell me earlier? That’s dangerous you know driving while sending massage. Now drive save okey?-


-okey, I’ll message you back after I arrive okey? See ya ^^-


For the third time Tiffany sigh and look at her phone, thinking again what about Taetae said earlier.


‘-oh well I got pissed by ‘her’ today and I cruse her. You know when I crush people, it will be happen. LOL-‘


She suddenly remember something and sat up straight. “No way.” She said to herself before looking around, she is alone on empty street.


‘YA! Hwang Mi Young! DO you hear me?! I hope your car die down on empty and scary road, leaving you alone and some drunk man get you cause you never forget about today! I swear!’


Tiffany shook her head and mumble incoherent words when suddenly someone taping her window cause her scream and quickly lock her door. A man with a scar under his right eye didn’t help Tiffany calm down. She was scare to dead and the man keep banging her door. She cover her ears and shut her eyes tightly, let her tears fall down freely.


‘please someone help me.’


Not far away from Tiffany’s car, Taeyeon just finish typing her massage to her virtual friend and as it a cue the traffic light turn in to green and she start to drove away. After couple minute, 50meters from her spot, she saw familiar car with with someone who look like hobo tried to open the door while keep banging the window.



“Oh my…” she stopped her car not far from Tiffany’s car and step out from her car.



“HEY!” She shouted and ran to that man. That man look at Taeyeon and step aside. “What are you doing?” Taeyeon ask. She is not stupid to suddenly punch people for no reason, she have to make sure everything is under her control. Don’t look at her small body, she was Taekowndo captain at her school and she still have that skill until now.


“I was wondering what’s wrong with that lady because she stop her car in the middle of empty road so I want to ask her if she need any help.” That man explain calmly. Taeyeon look at him with doubtful look. He don’t look like lying, no smell of alcohol, and from the way he stand, his feet is kind of lame so no harm right?


“Okey sir thank you for your attention but she is with me now, you may go.” Taeyeon nodded her head little and look at that man nod back at her before leaving. Taeyeon sigh and look inside Tiffany’s car. To her surprise, Tiffany is crying and her body is trembling, well who wouldn’t? Taeyeon bent down little before she tap her window.


“Hey..Fany, it’s me.” She didn’t know that what she said earlier to Tiffany turn in to real. Also, Fany? What’s with that name? she shook her head. She tried again to call Tiffany several times and when Tiffany realize the one who calling her is not that scary man again but a girl voice. She sniff little and look at Taeyeon who look at her with worried expression.


“Hey open the door okey, that man was gone, you save now.” Tiffany hesitantly unlocked the door and let Taeyeon open the door. Taeyeon bent down again and ask if she was okey but to her surprise she got hit on her shoulder.


“You. And. Your. Stupid. Words.” Tiffany repeatly hit her fist on Taeyeon with every word she said. Taeyeon tried to catch her hand and stop her with warm and secure embrace, letting Tiffany cry on her shoulder.


“You are bad, very bad.” Tiffany said between her sob.


“Sttt…. It’s okey. It’s okey, I’m sorry.” Taeyeon rub her back to make her calm.


.


.


.


.


The ride was silent. After Tiffany stop crying, Taeyeon suggest her to leave her car there and she agree. Tiffany  rest her head on window with jacket on warp around her shoulder. Taeyeon take a peak at her, look at how gloomy her enemy is no no. she never look at her enemy at that stage. An idea pop out from her head and she grin evily.  Not long after, she stop her car and Tiffany snap out from her though.


“Come on.” Taeyeon said while took of her seatbelt and hop down from her baby. Tiffany obey her and look around.


“Seriously?” She turn to Taeyeon who grin happily.


“Well since you ride my car, you have to follow wherever I’m going.” Taeyeon cross her arms and look at Tiffany.


“Well that’s true, but Amusement park?” Amusement park is the last option she could think right now, why this girl is so random?


“If you don’t like it, then go, call a cab and go home. I bet that cab driver is creepy and he will stop on empty road an-“


“Okey enough! I’m in, I’m in.” Tiffany held up her hands. She don’t want something bad happen again, for more it came out from Taeyeon’s mouth and that just scary. So they buy a ticket and went inside. Tiffany had no choice but follow Taeyeon everywhere but it would be lies if she didn’t enjoy it.  Who wouldn’t? Amusement park is a place for people to have fun and she don’t want to miss it.


“Oh hey let’s ride that!” Tiffany said happily while holding Taeyeon’s hand, forget that they’re enemy. Taeyeon look at her and look down at their hand. Tiffany realize what she was doing and quickly retread her hand in embarrassment. Tiffany feel her hand got took back on Taeyeon’s and she look at her.


“Just for today. Count this as my apology-wait, why should I apology? It’s not my fault.” Taeyeon furrow her brow and asking herself repeatly why she should apology.


“It is. Your mouth and your words.” Tiffany said with angry tone. Taeyeon bite her lips and was about to loosen her grip but fail because Tiffany intertwine their hands already and look away.


“Just for today.” Satisfied smile never leave on Taeyeon’s lips as she hear that word from her enemy.


“But, is that bit to childish? Riding that?” Taeyeon change their topic and point at Merry-go-round that Tiffany want to ride. This is definitely not her style. It’s to girly. Tiffany didn’t answer her instead she pull Taeyeon along with her. At the end they ride that for 3 times. Tiffany step out and walk happily, looks like her gloomy mood already gone and Taeyeon felt relief for that. They decided to rest bit after engross with all the ride they want.


“I think you can let go my hand now so I can get us something to eat.” Taeyeon said while held up their hand and show it to Tiffany. Tiffany immediately let go and bow little to Taeyeon before she settle down on her chair. Not long after Taeyeon came back with junk food and 2 can of soda.
“Here.” She place down the tray before handing Tiffany one of those can.


“Thank’s” Tiffany said before she open her can.


Brussssssssss~


“Bwahaha.”Taeyeon laugh at Tiffany. Before she hand tiffany that can, she secretly shake it and the result was epic.


“YA! you Gnome!” Tiffany shout while took a tissue and clean her mess. She throw that already used tissue to Taeyeon and land it perfectly on her head.


“Ya!” Taeyeon stop laughing and throw a glare at Tiffany before both of them brush in to laughter.


“You know, you’re not that bad at all.” Tiffany said while took her burger and eat it. Taeyeon take that as a compliment and smile.


“You too. Not bad at all, but still I don’t like you. Arrogant and booming voice.” Taeyeon stuck her tongue out before drink her coke. Tiffany bite her lips in annoyed and tilt Taeyeon’s coke more cause her choke her own coke.


“ Drink that.” Tiffany said and continue to eat her burger. After they finish they go to game station and spot something interesting on their eyes.


“I want to get that!” Both of them said excitedly at the same time. Taeyeon point at blue plushy while Tiffany point at Pink plushy. Both of them look at each other and snort. Both of them make a gap before took out their coin and slip it inside the machine. The air was tense, and it was their pride , so count this a battle pride.  Teyeon tilt her head from left to right and  stretch while Tiffany massage her hands. With competitive and burning look on their eyes they start to move the joystick and punch the button skillfully.


“Oh no.” Tiffany groan in disappoint. She did success grabbing plushy but it’s not what she want. She bent down and took out blue plushy she got and sigh. She look at the other side and saw Taeyeon bent down too, taking her plushy.


  “Here.” Taeyeon hand Tiffany pink plushy that she wanted cause her look at Taeyeon in confuse. Taeyeon sigh and took the blue plushy on Tiffany’s hand and replace it with the pink one.


“There, happy?” Taeyeon held her new blue plushy and look at Tiffany who stare hard at her pink plushy.


“Why? You don’t like that?” Taeyeon furrow her brow and look at Tiffany. She is sure that girl want that plushy but since she get the blue one that Taeyeon want, Taeyeon decided to grab the pink one.


“No, I…Thank you.” Tiffany flash her most gorgeous eyes smile to Taeyeon cause the girl stunned. This is the first time Tiffany show her real smile not that she fake smile  all along when they’re here but this is the first time Taeyeon saw her smile so beautifully in front of her.


Tiffany finally arrived at her apartment savely.  Both of them stood awkwardly outside Tiffany’s apartment. “I think, that’s for today, I have to go now.” Taeyeon said while rub back of her neck.


“Uh yeah.” Tifany answer her awkwardly and wait for Taeyeon drove away.


‘she is not bad at all.’ Tiffany said to herself and held her pink plushy closer to her before she head to her apartment. Taeyeon also holding her blue plushy and the smile never leave from her lips.


‘She is not bad at all’


End of flash back



“Wait. I think that’s not YESTERDAY from what I remember.” Tiffany said to Taeyeon.


“Huh?”


“I said that’s not Yesterday. That’s 2 days ago.” Tiffany sigh and shook her head.


“Then what happen yesterday?” Taeyeon tilt her head.


TBC