who is this?!

Phone Call

White skin, perfect teeth, long wavy brunette hair shine under the sunray and glow under the moon, have a great manner, kind, had everyone dream on for like, happy lovely family, loyal friends, good future job. And if you ask who is that girl, everybody will said,

“YA! Kim Taeyeon!” Taeyeon slid down her RayBan and smirk toward her best cousin ever, Kwon Yuri.

“Welcome, welcome, welcome.” She hug the taller girl and pat her back while the girl do the same.

“Hey shorty, I miss you.” Yuri said with big grin. Taeyeon broke their hug and look up, give her cousin deadly glare.

“My beloved midget cousin, No one can replace you. don’t grow tall anymore because this is your perfect height to me.” Yuri ignore her glare and hug her again with her arm warp around the smaller girl waist, pulling her closer while her chin rest on the top of Taeyeon’s top of head.

“See? I know you also feel comfortable.” Although Yuri can’t see her cousin’s facial expression, she can describe Taeyeon’s dorky grin perfectly on her mind.

“Okey you win. That’s why I stop growing for some reason. Oh maybe I stop growing because you always squeeze me like this with your chin on my head prevent me to grow.” Taeyeon pout. They broke their hug and giggle.

“Okey let’s go, I’m hungry now and I really miss Korean’s cook already.” Yuri pat her tummy. They both walk out from Airport and went to Taeyeon’s new blue VW beetle. “You still didn’t change Taeng.” Yuri chuckle. Since Taeyeon still in high school, she keep telling Yuri that she wanted to buy VW beetle and now her wish is granted.

“What? it looks cute with me, she is my baby.” Taeyeon pat her ‘baby’ blue car. Yuri chuckle, “ yeah, you guys are mean to each other.” After Yuri and Taeyeon finished to put Yuri’s suitcase in, both of them hop inside the car and Taeyeon drove away.

.

.

.

.

“no I don’t like this. Change it. Too much color and it’s .” She slam the file on her desk cause her worker  jump in fear and you can see tear on her corner eyes. Her boss is scary.

“Yes miss Jung I’ll fix this immediately.” The worker bow and quickly leave.

Ring ring

“What?”

“oh my mushroom, why are you so mean to your bestfriend Jessi?”

“oh hey Tiff, what’s up? sorry, job.”

“it’s okey. you know, I have new design and I want to publish it.”

“okey, send me your germ and I’ll take care of it.”

“Hey, it’s not germ!”

“he he, you are not helping Tiffany. As a good friend you have to, you know entertain me.”

“Yeah but not that way!”

“Okey, how about lunch?”

“your treat since you hurt my heart and my pride. I can sue you.”

“okey my thread. I’ll pick you up now.”

“Okey, see you princess.”

“bye.”

.

.

.

“Yuri! Taeyeon!” Sooyoung shouted. They make a hug group and jump happily like a teen age girl cause everybody at restaurant stare at them.

“Yuri-ah, welcome back. It’s been a while isn’t? like 2 years? Aw I’m so happy!” Sooyoung said in excited maner. She is Taeyeon and Yuri’s bestfriend since highschool and she is the owner from Giant Food restaurant.

“yeah, I see you working so hard huh? Look at this place. I remember that before I leave this place is small and old but look at this, holy.” Yuri said while looking at her friend’s hard work.

“Yeah she work hard and eat hard too, right buddy?” Taeyeon in.

“Yeah whatever. Hey guys come in, have a seat. My treat today.” Sooyoung said while lead her friends in.

“Really? Oh thank you so much Youngie.” Taeyeon squeal in delight.

“Ups not you shorty but her. you have to pay.”

“Wha-hefff, Fine.” Taeyeon cross her arms and pout cause both Yuri and Sooyoung laugh. They keep tease Taeyeon because they now Taeyeon don’t mad at them, she also like to tease them. From outside, Tiffany and Jessica just arrive and they walk in hand in hand while gossiping.

“Really? Oh, I told you he is a Gay and what happen then?” Tiffany said in excitement.

“Yeah, he said that he will purpose him next week in front of people. That kind a shock you know. I tell him’ are you crazy? What about your career?’ then he said, ‘ I’m willing to leave everything to be with him.’”

“Ow that’s sweet but gross at the same time.” They keep chatting and when they in they sat at the right side from the restaurant because they can see people walking from the big window. Not long after, the waiter coming and greet them.

“ Hi lady, we have special menu today. We have tuna salad and stick drum chicken with lemon and for drinks we have coke fruit and tropical ice. As for the dessert, we have sweet cup cakes and cheese and cookie ice cream.”

“Ow, we’ll get that for 2 people, that’s wonderful.” Jessica wink at the waiter cause him blush. Who can resist the princess charm?

“Okey. I’m Min Hoo, feel free to ask me if you have a question and order.” With that he leave those beautiful girls alone to continue their chat.

“ow wait second Jessi, I want to wash my hand.” Tiffany stood up and Turn around to her luck, she bump to someone cause an ice tea splash perfectly on her favorite pink shirt.

“What the- my shirt.” Tiffany look down and try to dry her shirt with her hand, when she look up her eyes widen.

“YOU!” she pointed at the girl’s nose cause the girl step back.

“Hah! So it’s you. no wonder.” Taeyeon scoff and yank Tiffany’s hand away from her cute nose.

“You-“

“Tiffany, what’s wro- oh hi Taeyeon.” Jessica stood up and greet Taeyeon shyly.

“Look what she’ve done Jessi, she splash ice tea on my shirt, my favorite pink shirt!” tiffany point at her poor shirt.

“Ow Tiff, that just accident. She didn’t mean it.” Taeyeon smirk while Tiffany just make ‘what-the-heck’ face.

“See? It’s you who bump me.” Taeyeon said in victory manner.

“Hey Tae, what took you so-“ Yuri stood up from her table and approach her cousin and she just realize she had a chit chat with girls.

“Uh what’s wrong here?” Yuri ask in confusion.

“Say, this gnome splash me with her drink and ruin my shirt.” Tiffany try to stay calm and cute. She didn’t want act rude in front of her 4 years crush. Yes she had a crush for 4 years on Yuri and now Yuri just back from LA and  she is more beautiful and y and hot and now they are face to face right now make her want to scream in delight forget her pink shirt, her friend and her enemy.

“it’s not my fault! She is the one who bump me!” Taeyeon defend herself. Yuri step up and took out her handkerchief and start to clean Tiffany’s shirt cause her blush. Yuri hand Tiffany her handkerchief and sigh.


“Taeng, apologize.”

“What?!”

“Apologize.”

“No.”

“Apologize.”

“No way.”

“Hey guys easy. There’s nothing to apologize okey? let just say both of them were wrong.” Jessica in.

“Ya Jessi, you should be on my side!” Tiffany whined.

“Just leave it Tiff beside I don’t have all day to hear your nonsense babble, our food is ready and it’ll be cold if we leave  them to long.” Jessica said in annoyed.

“Fine.” She pout and turn in to Yuri.” Uh, I’m sorry about your handkerchief. I’ll give it back to you after I wash it.”

Yuri wave her hand and said, “it’s okey, you can have it. I’m sorry if my cousin trouble you.”

“Ya Yuri, You suppose to be on my side!” Taeyeon whine and pout. Tiffany make an eye smile to Yuri and turn her face to Taeyeon with disgusted face.” Count yourself lucky today.” Jessica give apologetic look on Taeyeon before she drag Tiffany away back to their table.

“Taeyeon, you didn’t help me.” Yuri sigh as they go back to their seat.

“Hey I got piss of by that who is her name? Hany? oh whatever, and I’m in a not good mood to helping you because you help her, you even apologize to her!” Taeyeon whine again and slump on her seat.

“Yaeh I know but you just have to let me have my face for once.” Yuri also whined and slump to her chair too while cover her face with both of her hands.

“hemfff okey. I’m sorry, next time I’ll help you.” Taeyeon played with her shirt.”What’s special about her?” Taeyeon ask the hopeless girl in front her. Yuri look up and look at where Tiffany and Jessica seat.

“Her eyes.”

“huh?” Taeyeon look at where Yuri looking at.

“Her eyes, make a star look like they’re not shining.”

“Huh? Are you singing Yuri? That’s from Bruno Mars right?”

“You can say that. She is perfect. And that song is perfect to her. Her smile, the way her hair fall down perfectly, eh look she staring at me! she staring at me!” Yuri suddenly panic and turn back to Taeyeon, blushed. Taeyeon rise her brow and look back at Yuri.

“Why don’t you ask her out already?”

“Are you crazy? I almost faint back there when you and your ice tea make trouble. We are so close.” Yuri hiss try to look at her back again and turn back again. the girl keep staring at her.
“You’re hopeless girl.” Taeyeon sigh and shook her head.

At the other side…

“Owh, my shirt~She is really something but lucky there’s Yuri who help me. She is so gentle and Kyaaaa~ I want about to faint Jessi. Jessi? Hey Jess are you listen to me? who are you looking at?” Jessica tore her eyes and quickly look at Tiffany who was about to turn her head around but she got stopped by Jessica.

“No, nothing. I’m just spassing out.” Jessica  try to explain and Tiffany continue to admire how her crush so gentle at her and helping her to clean her shirt. Jessica just give her friend small smile and nodded express that she agree while her eyes continually stealing gaze from Her friend to her crush, Kim Taeyeon. She like her since high school but didn’t have bold enough  to tell her feelings to the brunette. In Jessica eyes, Taeyeon is a sweet candy and she is a little girl. She hope that she can have that candy. One day.

.

.


.

.

Tiffany toss around her bed tonight. She can’t sleep. She try to read novel to make her eyes heavy but fail. She sigh and sat up, she decided to watch TV. Suddenly her phone ring and she look at the screen. There’s a unknown number but she pick it up anyway.

“Hallo?”

“….”

“Hallo? Who is there?”

Tut tut tut.

Tiffany stare at her phone and she shrug it. not long after her phone ring again and it’s the same number.

“Hallo?”

“….”

“Hallo? Hey don’t fool around with me. Who is there?”

“….”

“crazy!” Tiffany hung off her phone and toss it beside her.

Ring ring ring

She blow hot breath from her nose and pick up her phone harshly.

“YA! WHAT DO YOU WANT?!”

“honey? Are you okey?”

“Uh, mom? I’m sorry I thought- never mind. How are you?”

“I’m fine. How about you? why shout earlier? Did something happen?”

“Uh  no. it just there’s a prank call it just nothing don’t worry mom. How’s daddy?”

“Well, he keep poking me to call you. I don’t know he miss you so badly but it turn out he want me to call you instead himself. What a shy old man.”

“hoho daddy? Are you there? Talk to me pweessss~”

“Ehem. Hi, baby.”

“Hey big boy. How are you?”

“I’m fine. Do you eat well?”

“Yeah, I eat lot.”

“Honey you have to see our big boy face, it’s red oh my God, he is shy.”

“haha mom stop teasing him okey? But I want to see his face too, it’s priceless.”

“yeah absolutely. Okey we have to go now, work, work and work. Bye honey we love you.”

“Bye mom. Dad? Bye.”

“yeah. Bye Mi young.”

“Aw daddy, don’t call me with that name.”

“Okey okey I just want to revenge. Bye honey.”

“Bye dad, bye mom, I love you guys.” Tiffany hung off her phone and sigh. She suddenly feel sleep and soon she drown in to deep slumber.

.

.

.

TBC