Chapter 7

Our Little Angel

The next morning I woke up an I saw Jimin’s sleeping face. I caressed her hand and I left the bed slowly. I found Daehyun on the sofa with a cup of coffee in front of him. His hair was messy and it was making him look even better. I arranged my ponytail and sat next to him.

“Good morning. Did you sleep well?” he asked me with his deadly morning voice. I nodded.

“Jimin said something about a parents-children excursion. We should go and ask more about it later.”

“I will take her to the kindergarten then I will go home to change for my classes. I will ask her teacher.” I said.

A cold breeze entered the room. I shivered. Daehyun kissed me on my nose and closed the window. I heard a giggle from Jimin’s  room. I turned my head and the door closed. I entered and she was pretending to be asleep.

“Little angel it’s time for you to wake up.” Daehyun said, his warm breath hitting my skin.

I talked with Jimin’s teacher and she told me that it was a trip in the mountains and that we will live in traditional houses and learn more about the life of our ancestors. It was a two days- two nights trip in the weekend.

I went home and changed my clothes before going to university. After the classes ended, I plopped on my bed and fell asleep. But then a knock on the door woke me up. I opened the door and Jimin hugged me.

“Mommy, we will go on the trip?”

“We’ll be leaving Friday evening, honey.” I answered her and she entered in her room.

“What’s wrong with you? You look tired.” Daehyun asked me.

“I was sleeping.” I answered him.

“It’s tiring to walk from one place to another like this. It would have been much better if we lived together.”

“There’s no place at your apartment.” I said understanding what he tried to say.

“We can always share my room.” he said coming towards me.

“What’s wrong with you? You act like a hormones-controlled teenager.” I said pushing his shoulder.

“Ice princess. You didn’t even blush.” he pouted.

“I’m really starting to believe something’s wrong here.”

“It’s all because of you.” he said hugging me from behind. ”It’s your fault for being so perfect. It’s your fault for making me fall in love with you.” The door opened and the girls came in. Daehyun let his hands fall.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Thank you for all your lovely comments