Chapter 2

Our Little Angel

 Daehyun sent me home. I was fuming when I entered. I found my sweet friends sleeping on the couch. I grabbed the watercolor crayons and doodled their faces and  took some picures.

 I opened the curtains and the windows.

 When they woke up they found me on the armchair watching them. They looked quite scared.

 “Hi Heeyoung. What happened? We have been waiting for you the whole night.” Minzy said trying to act innocent.

 “Well, thanks to you, I have been busy.”

 “ What do you mean? We haven’t done anything.”

 “ Yongguk didn’t say so.”

 “ Those traitors!” CL hissed.

 “ You can be angry later” Bom said “ but tell us how it was.”

 “I don’t remember anything.”

 “You are serious? I mean we tried so hard to find a nice guy for your first night and you don’t remember anything?!” Dara looked pissed. She turned to CL wanting to say something, but they started to laugh. Minzy and Bom joined . When I was about to enter my room I said: “ You know I took pictures, don’t you?”

 I took a long bath, relaxing my tense muscles. My skin smelled like Daehyun’s bed sheets. I found myself lost in the memory of his hug. Realizing what I was doing, I splashed some water on my face.

 In the afternoon I went to the hospital to learn more about pediatrics. I loved to spend my time helping children. One of my friends who works at a clinic called me to keep her place for a few hours.

 When I arrived there were a lot of kids who were waiting for their annual examinations. It was a campaign for poor kindergartens. What I didn’t know is that BAP were the image of the foundation which paid.

 We were starting to consult the young ones and not long after that the cameras entered. BAP stayed in line and made their greetings.

 They played with the children that were happily playing around. One little girl stayed far from the crowd. Me and Daehyun saw het at the same time and walked towards her. We met and looked awkwardly at each other. She raised her head and hugged our legs. “Mommy! Daddy! I missed you!”

 The journalists were like eagles, taking pictures and filming. The girl got scared. I took her in my arms. “ Honey, we aren’t your parents.” I told her as sweet  as I could.

 She looked at me with big, puppy eyes and she was about to cry.” What’s your name?” I asked her.

 “Jimin” she answered me.

“ And where is your teacher, Jimin?” She showed us a mean-looking woman. She saw Jimin in my arms and rushed towards us.

 “I am sorry she is causing you troubles” she said and tried to take her away, but Jimin hold me tighter.

 “It’s all right. She isn’t causing any problem.” Daehyun said.

 We found out that she was an orphan, her parents were murdered and none of the relatives wanted to take her. We spent the whole time together because she wouldn’t let us go. The press was around us , but they got bored after half of hour.

 “ Do you want to be my parents?” Jimin asked out of nowhere. She was looking at us hoping we would agree. I couldn’t resist her and looking at Daehyun I saw him looking lovingly at Jimin. He then looked at me .

 “Yes” we said in unison. She then hugged us and my face and Daehyun’s came really close.