Chapter 4

Our Little Angel

The next morning Daehyun came. I was the only one awake.

“Morning!” I said from the kitchen. I asked him to pass over here before we go and present Jimin to my father. He wasn’t very happy when I told him that I will adopt a child, but I’m sure he will love her the moment he sees her.

I put two cups of coffee on the table.

“How are we going to explain to her that we can’t live together?” he asked as he sat on a chair.

“You have been thinking about this all night? No wonder you look this tired.” I said to him. I started to sound like his wife. I had to control myself. He chuckled.

“It’s great to have someone who cares about me.”

“You have lots of persons who care about you. Your friends, your fans...”

“I wasn’t referring at that.” He said. When I was about to ask him what he meant, CL entered the kitchen.

“Coffee? You know that I love you, don’t you?” she hugged me. She then saw Daehyun. “What’s the pretty boy doing here?”

“My father wants to see Jimin.” I told her. “ CL meet Daehyun. Daehyun she is CL.”

“Nice to meet you” he said to her.

“I knew we made the right choice when we picked him.” She patted my shoulder and entered in her room.

“Do you want to see Jimin’s room?” I asked him trying to get rid of the stiff atmosphere. I opened the door of the pink room. That was Bom’s pick.

Jimin was sleeping surrounded by teddy-bears, bunnies and every cute toy the girls could find. We sat on the floor and watched her sleeping.

“I never thought I would become a young mother.” I confessed.

“Actually, I always wanted to have a child as soon as possible.” Daehyun said. “Having a child completes a family. We also became like a family, a strange one though.” I chuckled.

Jimin woke up and saw us in her room. “Hello, little angel.” Daehyun told her.

“I missed you, daddy.” she said in a sleepy voice and hugged Daehyun.

“Jimin, today we will visit your grandparents , then we well meet the uncles from BAP.”

“I can’t wait to meet meet them all.” she said smiling. After I helped Jimin with her clothes, Daehyun took us at my father’s house. We enterd and we saw him on the sofa. He was trying to look cool, but as son as he saw Jimin, his lips formed a big smile.

“Hi, dad.”

“Hello, grandpa.”

“Good morning, mister.”

“Hi, Heeyoung. You must be Daehyun. Nice to meet you. And you, little one, what’s your name?

“My name is Jung Jimin.”

“Such a cute name you have. Heeyoung, get some drinks from the fridge. It’s terribly hot outside. Jimin, I redecorated your mother’s old room for you. Do you want to see it?” she nodded shyly. My father went with Jimin and I was left alone with Daehyun.

“That old man. He looked like a stone when I told him that his granddaughter would come, but he already evacuated me from my old room.” I said laughing.

“I think my parents did the same thing with my room from Busan. We should visit them someday. They will be happy to meet you and Jimin.”

I found a box on the floor. Inside were my old things. I found a photo of my mother and tears threatened to wet my cheeks. Daehyun looked at the photo and understood. He hugged me and kissed me on my head, caressing my hair.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: It's BAP's 200th day anniversary! *clap, clap clap*