Chapter 10

Our Little Angel

The time in Busan was over and we returned to Seoul. In front of Daehyun’s door we found some fangirls. They were waiting with presents for him to return and they looked extremely surprised when they saw me and Jimin.

“Daehyun oppa, what is this? Who are these girls?” one of them asked. Jimin hid behind his legs.

“Daehyun, just go in. We’ll take a bus home.” I said to him. He kissed Jimin’s forehead.

The fangirls left upset that they didn’t receive an answer and started to look information about ‘these girls’. After a little research they found a video from the campaign where we met Jimin. Rumors started flying around. They said that Daehyun is Jimin biological father, I am his ex-girlfriend who got pregnant and he left me after he found out.

There were paparazzi outside our apartments, the newspapers were full of invented stories and the president of TSEnt couldn’t stand this. He called Daehyun in his office.

“What do you think he tells him?” Zelo asked Yongguk.

“I don’t have the slightest idea.” he answered.

Daehyun and Mr. Kim, the CEO of TS Entertainment, came to my house. I was a little surprised when I saw them.

“Heeyoung, this situation is getting out of hand. I thought and the best solution is a reality-show. We will make the audience accept you and Jimin if they see you how close you are.” he said.

“I’m not sure about this. How will affect Jimin’s life?”S

“I already talked with a psychologist and he said it is fine as long we don’t film all time. Anyway, this reality show it will be about you two. Daehyun told me that your relationship is pretty close and we want to show the world that you aren’t just trying to be famous using BAP’s image.” I nodded. “Then it’s settled. We will talk later about the details.”

After Mr. Kim left me and Daehyun were looking at each other quite confused.

“This will be weird.” I said.

“I don’t want to share you. What if men will fall for you when they see you on TV?”

“That’s not very likely to happen.”