Chapter 13

Our Little Angel

The next morning I woke up and the smell of coffee invaded my mind. I found Daehyun in the kitchen. The was absorbed in his thoughts and he didn’t see me coming in. I sat on the chair next to his and I put my chin on his shoulder.

“What’s troubling you so early?”

“Heeyoung, I was thinking... Do you think we should get married?” I was looking surprised at him. “I mean I want to be there for you all the time, someone you can always lean on, someone that will love you forever.”

“Are you sure bout this? Your career might be affected.”

“I think no one can tell me who I’m supposed to love. You are part of my life and everyone has to accept that.” he hugged me.

“I love you.” I whispered.

A few months passed. It was the day before our wedding. I was home with Jimin and my friends. Pillow fights, karaoke, facial masks, we did them all. At 10 PM Dara switched off the lights saying we are going to have panda eyes if we don’t sleep.

The big day finally came. The golden leaved covered the ground. The ceremony and the part took place in a pavilion. The water of the lake nearby shone under the sunrays.

The wind played with my light dress. My curled hair fell over my bare shoulders. I looked at Daehyun. He was stunning. The light hit his face making him look like an angel, my angel. Jimin was carefully carrying the wedding rings.

After the ceremony ended, we had the first dance. It felt like I was in my own fairytale, walking on pink little clouds.

We sat on a bench and watched the dawn.  Soft music floated over the lake. Me and Daehyun were holding hands. My eyes were closed and I was enjoying the chilly morning. The wind hit my skin making me shiver. Daehyun put his arms around my shoulders.

Later that morning we were at the airport ready to leave to Florence, where we spent our honeymoon. We visited the museums, walked on the old boulevards, discovered the flavor of that place. The next week we visited the countryside, the wineries, the old, lively villages.

We returned to Korea with a lot of beautiful memories but we missed dearly our little angel whose smile welcomed us. The three of us were holding hand and walking towards our new life, as a family.

 

 

The End

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Thank you my lovely subscribers for bearing with me and reading my fanfic. ^^